What's new

Leaked Records Reveal Offshore Holdings of China’s Elite

Where is my money,ha? do you know how much 50 cents is worth in China?

Chinese government is corrupted,yes,sure I agree, but still much much better and efficient than India and Vietnma's.
He is not from India nor Vietnam.

4 trillion is about 50 % of Chinese economy,too hard to digest.

It's called western media, they reported that kim's uncle was fed to dogs and N.Korean landed a man on the sun. They don't care whether you believe it or not.ha

Kim story started in Hong Kong. NK landing a man on the sun is BS.

Give me a reason why I should care?

544396-hidetoshi-nakata-et-bao-bao-wan-au-637x0-3.jpg

Wan Li's granddaughter

201401110901china1.jpg

Zhou Yongkang son

Bo-Guagua.jpeg

Bo Guagua

It is right that western media is not credible in many occasions.

In Singapore, we are hearing rumors that how rich PRCs are. Also in PRC newspaper, there are already terms like 官二代,富二代,太子党,贪污腐败,拼爹, 官员100奶, 天上人间,仇富。

Seems that while PRC forum are cursing corruption, PDF PRC are defending them. What is wrong with PDF that makes commenters here so different elsewhere. Also in another recent thread whereby "Indonesia pogrom Chinese", PRC seems to defend murders even though many of the Chinese victims were PRC citizens, not even Indonesian citizens...PRC forum and Indian in PDF seems to have more sympathy in Indonesian Chinese pain.

Cannot understand....

Yes no corruption problem and capital flight... :omghaha:

Wrong. They were not PRC citizens, come again.

Lux de Veritas claimed that Madurese Muslims deserved to get mass murdered by Malay Muslims and Dayak pagans in 1999 because of something they did in the 18th century.

Chinese Members, Can You Please Share Your Home Town And The Dialect You Speak At Home. | Page 4

The Borneo Dayaks are good with Chinese. They are incited by Suharto to kill Chinese in mid 1960s and since then, they knew that they have been duped.

From Rebellion to Riots: Collective Violence on Indonesian Borneo - Jamie Seth Davidson - Google Books

During the late 90s till early 2000s, there are unrest in Indonesia Borneo. The Dayaks protect the Chinese. The Muslim Malay and Dayaks tag team against the Muslim Madurese.

Violence in Indonesian Borneo Spurs the Relocation of Ethnic Madurese | Cultural Survival

The Muslim Madurese thought themselves being pious Muslim but everyone think that they are thugs. A lot of Indonesian friend here in Singapore informed me how wicked Madurese are.

A Fragile Nation: The Indonesian Crisis - Khoon Choy Lee - Google Books

A lot of Chinese suffered under Madurese.

Karma bitches, the greater Malay race of Malay and Dayak man handled them in Borneo.

He posted a link to what the Madurese did during the Java War in 1741-1743- they sided with the Dutch colonialists against anti-Dutch Javanese Muslim and Chinese rebels, and Lux suggested that the massacres were "Karma".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_War_(1741–43)

Wrong. They were not PRC citizens, come again.

Lux de Veritas claimed that Madurese Muslims deserved to get mass murdered by Malay Muslims and Dayak pagans in 1999 because of something they did in the 18th century.

Chinese Members, Can You Please Share Your Home Town And The Dialect You Speak At Home. | Page 4

He posted a link to what the Madurese did during the Java War in 1741-1743- they sided with the Dutch colonialists against anti-Dutch Javanese Muslim and Chinese rebels, and Lux suggested that the massacres were "Karma".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_War_(1741–43)

I almost forgetten things I have posted long time ago. Anyway, you are so free. You are willing to go to an unrelated thread just to flame after digging into my postings.

The one one Madurese centuries was indeed a mistake, which I actually wanted to cite something else. Must I say sorry to you? haha....

Your assumption that I am a normal commenter could be kinda an under-estimation. I am not that ignorant and neither will I appreciate your way of trying to mislead people, which I found really choking.

I do not suggest Madurese deserve to be murdered for 19th deeds. Anyway due Madurese gangsterism that she got trouble and despise not just by Borneo Dayaks and M-u-s-l-i-m Malay also and but by many others.

You are are really vindicative that now I am really scare the shitt out of me... sorry sorry-- please forgive me. Please-- I can do the same thing to your BS postings and dig it our to show how silly it is. Cant be bothered and that childish anyway. By the way, also thank you for helping me to improve by debugging and prove reading.

Nowadays I am really despising you. Dont waste so much time BS--please.

Last edited:
JEW USA trying to topple the gov to seize power
With JEW USA intervention, expect nothing good

Just like Goldman Sachs martyrized Berlusconi to seize Italia

But **** deep in the *** the corrupted people if ever they exist

Please China help the world destroy JEW USA and then you can clean your country

This report was first published in Germany by NDR broadcasting. The first reaction of practically everyone was like: why don't we first dig up the dirt of our elite and the relationship of the banks with politics. There have been scandals with regard to siphoning black money to Swiss bank account (former chancelor Kohl and his black briefcase) and other off shore regions and all the perpetrators got were a slap on the hand with a hefty fine. But heavens forbid you owe the tax administration a few Euros, you practically have one foot in jail already and a frozen bank account.

What is wrong with the Chinese, this is the second major corruption to be known in a month

This is a thread for the low IQ people. See all the dumb trolls jumping up and down like monkeys.

1) BVI are registered business entity. Many international investment company and trust fund are registered in British Virgin Island due to it's a tax free status. These accounts are all traceable!

2) If it were corruption money, the fund would be parked in Switzerland under its infamous Banking Secrecy Law.

3) If China has $4 trillion to be siphoned, our GDP would be bigger than the US 10 years ago. Grow a fuking brain!!

The word, "corruption" was freely added to the title. But none of the article, though clearly bias, says anything about corruption. Another twisted thread by a skilled troll.. @Hu Songshan take note.

Last edited:
This is a thread for the low IQ people. See all the dumb trolls jumping up and down like monkeys.

1) An offshore account is 100% legal entity, many investment company and trust fund are registered in British Virgin Island because it is a tax free haven.

2) BVI accounts are registered business entity, they are all traceable. If it were corruption money, the fund would be parked in Switzerland under its infamous Banking Secrecy Law.

3) If China has $4 trillion to be siphoned, our GDP would be bigger than the US by now. Grow a fuking brain!!

The word, "corruption" was freely added to the title. But none of the article, though clearly bias, says anything about corruption. Another veiled troll thread from OP. @Hu Songshan take note.

Many people are actually dumb, just like there are someone quoting that the Rothschild family owns about 500 trillion of assets.

500 trillion???? LOL
i-see-dumb-people-everywhere.jpg

I see many in PDF too.

BTW, i dunno why New York Times has unveiled that Wen Jiabao's family has 2.7 billion of wealth, since Wen is very pro-West, but i don't understand why they just went after him.

Anyway, he is not very liked in China, the housing price skyrocketed because of his policy.

BTW, i dunno why New York Times has unveiled that Wen Jiabao's family has 2.7 billion of wealth, since Wen is very pro-West, but i don't understand why they just went after him.

Anyway, he is not very liked in China, the housing price skyrocketed because of his policy.

I don't know how much Wen family is worth, but these dumbass journalists are oblivious to the fact that unprecedented wealth was created in CHina over the last 20 years. Just because Wen is prominent politician, the law does't prohibit his family from running businesses. Just because their business is profitable, it doesn't mean the profit are from corruption.

Always take western media with a pinch of salt.

These people don't care whether Wen is pro-West or not as long as these kinds of reports can destabilise the system, even Wen is nothing but a pawn for their agenda.

The most interesting thing is that this report very quickly vanished from the surface because the reaction was not as desired as intended in Germany. The media is not talking about it anymore, because the elite felt threatened by the questions posed by the absolute majority of the public.

Back
Top Bottom