What's new

Leaked Records Reveal Offshore Holdings of China’s Elite

It is in the blood of the Chinese to yearn for the execution of corrupt officials. One of my favorite tv dramas BEGINS with a taoist priest killing a corrupt Song dynasty official.

What about in India?
The likes of Suresh Kamaldi and Dickshit who plundered the commonwealth games seems to have gotten off free. In China such people would have been executed.

Only absolute id1ots would play with the figure of 4 trillion USD。

Next time these people will come up with another and much higher figure:40 trillion USD。

The handful off-springs of our revolutionay oldies can buy the US or 10 Indias outright。

With hard cash。:enjoy:

China is indeed the greatest power by far。:china:

Countries like India are nothing but peanuts。:rofl:

Now Chinese can certainly claim that they are ahead of Indians.

This news will be an inspiration for Sonia and pappu.

I am not an expert on Chinese politics and Internal affairs.. But aren't they growing their economy every day?? If such is the level of corruption there, then how can they develop their nation in such a short span?? The corruption is everywhere in one form or other, but the bottom line is China has emerged a global leader in many aspects and general opinion of it being a 3rd world country is diminishing if not diminished.. Can @Chinese-Dragon shed some light on what is the internal issue.. Cause I would take western media with a pinch of a salt...

China's corruption level is average worldwide,but I agree it should be seriously curbed.

CPI2013-1.jpg

It was not compiled by China ,and the west has a long tradition of portraying China way more worse than what she really is.so we take this western assessment with a pinch of salt.
China govt. is corrupted to the core, u cant deny it, No Chinese believe in the current leaders now. They only believe in the old officer from old dinasty

7_8_1330025145_21.jpg

Wow, no surprise to see how they try to hide their properties.

You get 50 cents for two identical posts separated by one page also? And even if the original comment didn't succeed in steering the conversation away from the unwanted direction?

Where is my money,ha? do you know how much 50 cents is worth in China?

Chinese government is corrupted,yes,sure I agree, but still much much better and efficient than India and Vietnma's.

Back
Top Bottom