What's new

LCH to make official first flight on 21st.

i mean official flight and flight video....

i have seen the video ... its one hell of a beast ... in its first flight video ..it make a very low pass about 10 feet high and it just took the breath away .....the video is not out on the internet because its first flight has not been made OFFICIALLY in front of the raksha mantri :hitwall: but you guys wont have to wait long

:cheers:

g8 guys.its design is like the comache.when did they change da design.nw they got to arm it well

i have seen the video ... its one hell of a beast ... in its first flight video ..it make a very low pass about 10 feet high and it just took the breath away .....the video is not out on the internet because its first flight has not been made OFFICIALLY in front of the raksha mantri :hitwall: but you guys wont have to wait long

:cheers:

that's ok i am waiting for it's video.

I remember Justin Joseph's thread for naming LCH. The thread was going nicely, but as usual it became free for all and mods closed it.

I had suggested,

LCH-GHATOTKACH for anti-armour desert version.
LCH-JATAYU for high-altitude warfare version.

LCH-YamRaj a.k.a LCH-DeathGod :D

LCH Jinn...This way people will stop complaining that India's weapons have hindu names.

I remember Justin Joseph's thread for naming LCH. The thread was going nicely, but as usual it became free for all and mods closed it.

I had suggested,

nd my choice was LCH-PRALAY meaning the apocalyptic flood.

^^^ we need to give proper representation to J&K and NE people I’ve proposed following....

AH-MAGRAY
- A Martial warrior Kashmiri Tribe
AH- Chakma -Tribe from North east India
AH-Toda - Tribe from Neelgiri
AH-Oran - Tribe from NE india...

I had suggested,

Not a great choice. Both were killed in battle. I think Jatayu was on a short list for the LCA before it was shot down because of it being unsuccessful in combat. Not something you want to name your fighters or combat choppers.

Back
Top Bottom