What's new

LCA vs JF17 turn rate,roll time and loop comparison video

Status
Not open for further replies.
tejas is sh!t...we all know that..

but do you think Mig-29 is below par? Because according to the developer of Mig-29s, JF-17 Thunder comes "really close" to Mig-29s in capability..and this is just base-model of JF-17 Thunder.

JF-17 Thunder block 1, block 2 will be superior to that of Mig-29s..

JF17 is just a cheap alternative to MIG29 that doesn’t mean it’s close to Mig29.

Dnt judge it as per PDF but on international sells, even with high price countries preferred MIG29

First you need to maintain whether both aircraft were operating under the same operating procedure and scenario.
If the LCA was flying at say Mach 0.6 and JF-17 at Mach 0.5, it's not rocket science to conclude the results.
Besides JF-17 is operational with squadrons and LCA is still a possibility.

Delta wing configuration will give Tejas more maneuverability at greater speeds , Comparing the design itself will tell you that.

JF17 is just a cheap alternative to MIG29 that doesn’t mean it’s close to Mig29.

Dnt judge it as per PDF but on international sells, even with high price countries preferred MIG29

Well thats because Russia is a trusted aircraft producer while Pakistan is newbie.

But Tejas is still test flighting & being diapered by HAL...

Why compare with tested, beautiful, selling like hot pancakes: JF-17?

Well thats because Russia is a trusted aircraft producer while Pakistan is newbie.

But Tejas is still test flighting & being diapered by HAL...

Why compare with tested, beautiful, selling like hot pancakes: JF-17?

Pakistan is newbie?? I thought RADAR, Engine, Airframe etc etc are directly imported from manufacture of this aircraft aka China and Russia.

Pakistan is newbie?? I thought RADAR, Engine, Airframe etc etc are directly imported from manufacture of this aircraft aka China and Russia.

All this stuffs is being produced in KAMRA, Pakistan

JF-17 is not 100% foreign like Tejas, where India did paint job and French, American and Russian engineer "helped" India

JF-17 is not 100% foreign like Tejas, where India did paint job and French, American and Russian engineer "helped" India

Just post even a single link for your claim.

Yes we take Russian, American & French help but still we are building all stuffs within India (except engine for MK1) but you can only dream to make them within your country.

u may need to checkup ur sources

Search up "Kamra airbase JF-17 production"

I searched here so much but still not able to find anything that made in your country

Idiot, I am not here to babysit you

Dnt we frustrated that early I know truth hurts, here on PDF you can show whatever you want but at the end cant change reality

India did not make Tejas that much is proven... Engine (USA), radar(Russia), design(French Mirage), paint(China), Engineer(USA,Russia,French),

everything in Tejas is imported

Some call it the "Imported Army"

As I already told you just prove that except engine, radar or airframe for Tejas not made in India. you can only dream to make these stuffs withing your country

HOW can u compare this ( tejas )with that Awesome beast ( jf 17 )
mighty tejas
NOW JF 17
U decide

Last edited by a moderator:
I never buy into these vids. We do not know the context of such clips. IIRC the LCA vid is from Aero India 2013 during the LCA's flight demo and the LCA pilots stated clearly they weren't remotely pushing the machine to its limits so we can't catergorically claim this is the LCA's offical turn rata. Simiarly for the JF-17 we don't know where this clip was taken or the conditions behind the turn ie it could have been a nice gradual turn for demo purposes.

I'm sorry but if the Tejas is "100% foreign" then what the eff is the JF-17? 110% foreign? Tell me which bits of the JF-17 are made in Pakistan? Tell me the budget of the PAC which is supposed to developed these bits?

if you make stupid comments don't expect others not to respond in kind.

LEAVE IT.

Tejas is not a filed project but epic fail and remember as a most time consuming project in history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom