Srinivas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
LCA vs JF17 turn rate,roll time and loop comparison video

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are below par aircraft..............

Useless comparing a plane(Tejas) that is still being diapered & ppl still uncertain of its future with a plane like (JF-17) which is on the skies, flying with SD-10 and already countries want it in their airforce

LCA vs JF17 turn rate,roll time and loop comparison video

:cheers:

:rofl::lol:

Bharti is trying to feel good by posting useless indian video.

Tejas? seriously? :bad:

That bat-sh!t aircraft isn't even inducted on squadron level even after DECADES of development :rofl:

Tejas is probably a bigger failure than even arjunks ...

PS. These videos doesn't prove anything...

I can show you similar youtube videos in which JF-17 Thunder beats Su-30MKI in 360 degree turn :azn:

Bottom Line : JF-17 Thunder is a vast project level success for PAF organization.

Tejas is an epic failure for iaf..

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are below par aircraft..............

tejas is sh!t...we all know that..

but do you think Mig-29 is below par? Because according to the developer of Mig-29s, JF-17 Thunder comes "really close" to Mig-29s in capability..and this is just base-model of JF-17 Thunder.

JF-17 Thunder block 1, block 2 will be superior to that of Mig-29s..

:rofl::lol:

Bharti is trying to feel good by posting useless indian video.

Tejas? seriously? :bad:

That bat-sh!t aircraft isn't even inducted on squadron level even after DECADES of development :rofl:

Tejas is probably a bigger failure than even arjunks ...

PS. These videos doesn't prove anything...

I can show you similar youtube videos in which JF-17 Thunder beats Su-30MKI in 360 degree turn :azn:

Bottom Line : JF-17 Thunder is a vast project level success for PAF organization.

Tejas is an epic failure for iaf..

If LCA Tejas is a failed project you will not respond like this :cheers:

I just posted the video I do not want any ack from anybody.

Why wouldn't I respond like this? I like to make fun of failures (indians/india) ..... :lol:

tejas is sh!t...we all know that..

but do you think Mig-29 is below par? Because according to the developer of Mig-29s, JF-17 Thunder comes "really close" to Mig-29s in capability..and this is just base-model of JF-17 Thunder.

JF-17 Thunder block 1, block 2 will be superior to that of Mig-29s..

3r0dh5.jpg

Why wouldn't I respond like this? I like to make fun of failures (indians/india) ..... :lol:

Pakistanis can call LCA a failed project mean while DRDO will come up with 4.5 gen LCA mark 2 by this year end, with ASTRA BVR ,phython and derby missiles.

Arrey... First finish Tejas 3.5 gen first... After 33 years you still havent finished test flying :lol: :rofl:

First you need to maintain whether both aircraft were operating under the same operating procedure and scenario.
If the LCA was flying at say Mach 0.6 and JF-17 at Mach 0.5, it's not rocket science to conclude the results.
Besides JF-17 is operational with squadrons and LCA is still a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom