What's new

Lawrence of Arabia in Waziristan

Thats wishful thinking by bhaiyas to feel better about them selves. Forgetting that Hindu religion was the actually one imposed on them by glorious Pakistani vedic ancestors.

As expected you are indeed bhaiya, and i am not one bit shocked about that. :rofl:
What were pakistani vedic ancestors ?? Always the world has seen that the powerful carve their history ... hindus on muslims , then muslims on hindu

not excepting the fact is stupidity of highest level !

And when you talk about bhaiya's they carved your country, hell your nuclear programme head was a bhaiye ... punjabis are only good for sitting in a circle and acting like a dehati aaurat

What were pakistani vedic ancestors ?? Always the world has seen that the powerful carve their history ... hindus on muslims , then muslims on hindu

not excepting the fact is stupidity of highest level !

And when you talk about bhaiya's they carved your country, hell your nuclear programme head was a bhaiye ... punjabis are only good for sitting in a circle and acting like a dehati aaurat

Indian punjabi are indeed like that. Slaves of hindus, back stabbed by hindu baniya Tara Singh. Don't confuse yourself with real punjabis of Pakistan.

Not every punjabi is drug addict and slave of hindu bhaiya.
well, yes drug addicts in India (not majority) but look at your side, illiterate politicians destroying the country, following emotion and terming anti-national to anyone who don't agree with them

Traits of punjabi's ... you might not agree with me because i am a Punjabi sikh, but ask yourself

These **** bhaiyas who are doing propaganda of one united India should be thrown to arabian sea.

Indian punjabi are indeed like that. Slaves of hindus, back stabbed by hindu baniya Tara Singh. Don't confuse yourself with real punjabis of Pakistan.
kya ukhad liya pakistani punjabi ban ke janab ?? prosperity is what defines someone, baniya's don't rule us here, sikhs and punjabi's are entrepreneurs and military men here ... apna dekh !!

well, yes drug addicts in India (not majority) but look at your side, illiterate politicians destroying the country, following emotion and terming anti-national to anyone who don't agree with them

Traits of punjabi's ... you might not agree with me because i am a Punjabi sikh, but ask yourself

74% of sikh punjabis are drug addicts, i guess rest left are Khalistanis who are indeed only true punjabis left in India. Don't worry about Pakistan, its going in right direction. Worry about state of east punjab which will soon be part of UP.

kya ukhad liya pakistani punjabi ban ke janab ?? prosperity is what defines someone, baniya's don't rule us here, sikhs and punjabi's are entrepreneurs and military men here ... apna dekh !!

What prosperioty are you talking about? Do you know Pak punjab have higher gdp per capita then east punjab? You guys only look good because of shitty states like UP and Bihar.

I dont care about Punjabis either Indian or Pakistani. I am Hashimi Arab.

These **** bhaiyas who are doing propaganda of one united India should be thrown to arabian sea.
:omghaha: Who is doing propaganda of one United India? Dont assume.

74% of sikh punjabis are drug addicts, i guess rest left are Khalistanis
I know it gives you self satisfaction to manupilate figures, punjabis in India live out of punjab too kid. Do some reading

who are indeed only true punjabis left in India. Don't worry about Pakistan, its going in right direction. Worry about state of east punjab which will soon be part of UP.
veera we can take care of our punjab dont worry

I dont care about Punjabis either Indian or Pakistani. I am Hashimi Arab.

:omghaha: Who is doing propaganda of one United India? Dont assume.

Bhaiya Hasmi arabs from ganga land like you are doing this propaganda of one united India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom