What's new

Launch failures common: Experts

stupid india is already in range of Ghauri 2.

General Sir,

If a man from ( presumably ) a Disciplined Army and of Rank Maj. Gen ( if u really are ) doesnt have manners to address a nation what can i say and predict about instinct of a commoner ?

I hope as an proud army person u very well know what it means to call 'names' to ur country provided calling pakistan 'stupid' wont offend you.

Regarding Gauri. Yes i Agree Pakistan's current capabilities are sufficient as long as its missiles cannot be shot down by The Super Advanced S300, Akash SAM or the PAD/AAD.

You would agree India does have a serious chance to escape ( if its 2 Tiered BMD works ), while if Agni is fired its Game Over for The City its Aimed at.

Yes I agree, if they will develope. Few Indians are best from few Pakistanis, But ratio 1 gud indian per 1000000

LOL What are you saying, i dont get a thing ? so 1 Indian per 1000000 good Pakistani's lol. I think ill stop my argument now, i should not laugh this hard at work lol

i said 1 gud indian per 1000000 indian. But gud 1 gud indian is impressable more then from few WEST DIRT PAKISTANIS.

Forget it. Its ignorance and foolishness topped up with hatred and stupidity. Don't degrade yourself by replying to them...

Hey benny,

One cheriye request...dont quote with other colors, it kinda looks silly (blue, green , etc). And your profile pic of mamooty earlier was much better .... linkin park just doesnt cut it in this forum :) cheers.

Hey benny,

One cheriye request...dont quote with other colors, it kinda looks silly (blue, green , etc). And your profile pic of mamooty earlier was much better .... linkin park just doesnt cut it in this forum :) cheers.

Ok .. i will try not to repeat !!!!

Linkin park just suits me ..

life il korachu color illel enthanu ishta oru resam..:D:D

nice to see an intelligent reply finally, gosh the amount of trolls here is growing day by day. keep up the good work. :cheers:

lol, after a long time its from our side, seems like some of us are so tired watching Indians troll, they want to show there experience too:pakistan:

Last edited:
please tell me about gauri 3 missile ...in 2004 its ready and ready for test .... but what happened till now no test or every time its failed in test .... i guess they took almost 6-8 test so far for that but no one is successful so far .... when they will successful in that so they show it to world and some stupid again start think that we have 100% success rate ..

1) I can't get what you wrote.
2) From what I can understand, let me inform you that Ghauri 3 is yet to be tested.
Now let me pre-empt your question and tell you in advance that no this does not mean that it's failed tests, it means it's just not ready yet.

Yes I agree, if they will develope. Few Indians are best from few Pakistanis, But ratio 1 gud indian per 1000000

:rofl::rofl::rofl:OMG!!! i think i gonna have a heart attack... what the hell is that suppose to mean in the first place ... are you the new eienstine who is a P.H.D in Community medicine!!!

1) I can't get what you wrote.
2) From what I can understand, let me inform you that Ghauri 3 is yet to be tested.
Now let me pre-empt your question and tell you in advance that no this does not mean that it's failed tests, it means it's just not ready yet.

so well i guess according to the statement just mention by you it is the gauri missile has failed totally ,,thats what most of the pakistani guys predictfor delays ,test failures dont they????

so well i guess according to the statement just mention by you it is the gauri missile has failed totally ,,thats what most of the pakistani guys predictfor delays ,test failures dont they????

It was "CONSIDERED" to be ready for tests in 2004 nowhere does it say that it is known as a fact that it was ready.

It was "CONSIDERED" to be ready for tests in 2004 nowhere does it say that it is known as a fact that it was ready.

brother i anit trying to critisize gauri missile ... i know pak is building a IRBM and not a diwali firecraker rocket ....i was just saying that delayes happed in making such advanced weapons .... so when such delays happen via indian armed forces ,,it occures that are pakistani friends try to come up with theories that it has failed,india is wasting its resources ,forget the other treads in this forum just take a look at this one ... on launce failure and boom..all astranauts in this forum get a hard on....

Back
Top Bottom