What's new

Launch failures common: Experts

If RUSSIAN are more advance from China than why they still didnt setup its own GPS, but China have develop it, after US CHINA is only country to do this.. More over Microsoft, which US has proud of, now its products are made in China..

can you please provide me links or proof where it says that anything except CD production is done in China for Microsoft ? China is a manufacturing base not a research one. Why are you flooding this thread with useless post ?

All I have seen on the last 8 or so pages is name calling and childish banter by BOTH Pakistani AND Indian members, I want none of that but I do want to participate in the discussion, SUPARCO isn't as inefficient as most Indian members seem to think, We launched our first satellite in 1990 and 4 more have been launched since then. An astronaut was supposed to be sent into space by SUPARCO but the plan was put on halt by the Challenger disaster which resulted in a ban on space flights by American shuttles.
Pakistan was the tenth country in the world to have launched a missile to study the conditions in the stratosphere.
Pakistan has amongst the best records with NO recorded failures of ballistic missile launches, all thanks to SUPARCO.

Pakistan has amongst the best records with NO recorded failures of ballistic missile launches, all thanks to SUPARCO.

please tell me about gauri 3 missile ...in 2004 its ready and ready for test .... but what happened till now no test or every time its failed in test .... i guess they took almost 6-8 test so far for that but no one is successful so far .... when they will successful in that so they show it to world and some stupid again start think that we have 100% success rate ..

My own Mirosoft brand camera is made in china wat more i can say?
Ghauri III is not tested, how could it fail? They waiting from 2005 that if India test any of it missile, so we conter it with Ghauri III test, as we did in 28 may,1998. But unfortunatly Indian test gose fail on fail, so they didnt get any chance to test Ghaur III

my own Mirosoft brand camera is made in china wat more i can say?
Ghauri III is tested, how could it fail? They waiting from 2005 that if India test any of it missile, so we conter it with Ghauri III test, as we did in 28 may,1998. But unfortunatly Indian test gose fail on fail, so they didnt get any chance to test Ghaur III

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thts what i can say about u

my own Mirosoft brand camera is made in china wat more i can say?
Ghauri III is tested, how could it fail? They waiting from 2005 that if India test any of it missile, so we conter it with Ghauri III test, as we did in 28 may,1998. But unfortunatly Indian test gose fail on fail, so they didnt get any chance to test Ghaur III

why u making ur own fun ... pakistan not test gauri 3 because india not test its missile ........................

pakistan is not even 1/3 of india so u need long range missile more than india .....

but really greatest post i`ll ever saw in this forum

Ghauri III is not tested, how could it fail? They waiting from 2005 that if India test any of it missile, so we conter it with Ghauri III test, as we did in 28 may,1998. But unfortunatly Indian test gose fail on fail, so they didnt get any chance to test Ghaur III

i am sure MIROSOFT is made only in china...

did u even read my post ? i said anything except manufacturing in China, i hope you know what manufacturing is. and please i dint understand the whole last part of your post.

did u even read my post ? i said anything except manufacturing in China, i hope you know what manufacturing is. and please i dint understand the whole last part of your post.

Forget it. Its ignorance and foolishness topped up with hatred and stupidity. Don't degrade yourself by replying to them...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom