What's new

Lamha-e-Fikria for all Imran Khan lovers

BvLVmmqCIAEA4fo.jpg

Sir I've been looking for footage of this since years. Please let me know if you have the exact date and location.

regards
It will be very hard, i think you need to check some show on 30 nov 2011, where some kid ask a question what change or something, and he was explaining while giving example of prophet muhammad saww to justify his change.

I guess i saw on geo news after a week

It will be very hard, i think you need to check some show on 30 nov 2011, where some kid ask a question what change or something, and he was explaining while giving example of prophet muhammad saww to justify his change.

I guess i saw on geo news after a week

Front Line with Kamran Shahid (Express News)
Says that in the 1st years only 40 people accepted the 'Nazarya' put forward by Prophet (S.A.W)- Nauzbillah.

Women are pretty upset by PTI boys 'tharak bazi', 'voices' and think that PAT's disciplined cadres are more much respectful towards women.

Women and Girls have started taking refuge with PAT Jalsa ga and many are leaving PTI Azadi march.

Women are pretty upset by PTI boys 'tharak bazi', 'voices' and think that PAT's disciplined cadres are more much respectful towards women.

Women and Girls have started taking refuge with PAT Jalsa ga and many are leaving PTI Azadi march.
It's not only this event, they getting upset coz it's getting long and still staying with Tharkis, usually tolerating Tharkis time are one day gathering.

Back
Top Bottom