What's new

Lamha-e-Fikria for all Imran Khan lovers

Again religion in politics :hitwall:
Religion is not the only parameter to judge anyone,taliban do pray five times a day and many more then are u ready to vote for them?
Sorry Sir in Islam Politics is completely based on Islam and its Laws and Regulations in Muslim Countries it can't be separated who will try to separate it meets fate of Saleh Ben Ali Mubarak and others

Sorry Sir in Islam Politics is completely based on Islam and its Laws and Regulations in Muslim Countries it can't be separated who will try to separate it meets fate of Saleh Ben Ali Mubarak and others
But use of Islam in a wrong way to defame someone or to spread hate and propaganda on Firqa basis is prohibited ... Islam condemned any such attempt and use of Islam for that purpose is the insult of Islam

Nope.I would say, what matters is that he cares, not if he prays. Prayer is his private business.

the thread is more about religion and pointing to the style imran is praying NOT his politics , thats what was refering to in my comment. As for care , he is one of the biggest of philanthropists sir g.

Kiya Bakwas hai yeah[/B]:angry:
sharam ani chahye logun ku ju ab Firaqas ku involve kar rahay hai apni gandi politics k liye ....
who gave you the license to judge someone on the way he says his prayers (different Fiqas do it in different way and everyone is right)

We are very good in fighting for petty reasons...most of the people dont hve mental approach to see and rise above skies.......

Dont get angry bro...such people hve made our religion and our country a joke in the world....yea fitna phela rahey hain....

I agree this guy hve no right to judge any 1 prayers

IK is a politician..i am more concerned about his political abilities to lead and develop the country..not how he prays! Will you ask the same question if lets say..he happens to be a Christian or Parsi??

We should learn to limit over selves to the scope of intended subject over a person in question..not wander around into completely unrelated thing!

And a special note to jamatis.. quit defaming IK...

Do not defame others [Quran: 49/11]

double-facepalm.jpg

the thread is more about religion and pointing to the style imran is praying NOT his politics , thats what was refering to in my comment. As for care , he is one of the biggest of philanthropists sir g.

I know that. But my point was who cares how he prays, its between him and his god. Who are we to judge? Also I don't understand why it is important for u guys to discuss it?

i dont see anything wrong with this..Its alright to pray like this if you are from certain Fiqah..Better is above belly button,but you can do it the way Imran is doing..
Nothing wrong with this...

Dear all,

On this forum and discussing the title about IK in the light of posted picture. The following points to be considered:

First, while prying, binding of hands is nothing to do with ISLAM (hands could be bound at your chest/abdomen/under navel) these are 'FUQHEE MASAYLE'. Only the right hand should be at the top of the left hand, this should be observed.

Second, the other guy with a picture displayed on his chest had to remove it before prayer, we all should be careful for not wearing such clothes (designed with animal's or human-being's pictures).

That is all.

May Allah forgive us for our mistakes and guide us to the right path...(AMEEN).

Dear all,

On this forum and discussing the title about IK in the light of posted picture. The following points to be considered:

First, while prying, binding of hands is nothing to do with ISLAM (hands could be bound at your chest/abdomen/under navel) these are 'FUQHEE MASAYLE'. Only the right hand should be at the top of the left hand, this should be observed.

Second, the other guy with a picture displayed on his chest had to remove it before prayer, we all should be careful for not wearing such clothes (designed with animal's or human-being's pictures).

That is all.

May Allah forgive us for our mistakes and guide us to the right path...(AMEEN).

yes the second point is valid but i thought he forgot to remove it..
anyway this discussion should end here

why we discuss religion...because 98% are muslims and pakistan has a strong religion base society and creation of pakistan was basically alot on islam

lastly we judge people alot on their morals (like any society) and following religion is a part of that in our society(its different for different societies)

jub koi burai nahi mili tou namaz k tareekay par baat start kar di against IMRAN KHAN :hitwall: F**K YOU haters of IK

please members dont use Religion as a tool to spread hate and false propaganda ... Religion is not a joke

Back
Top Bottom