What's new

Lal Masjid- Shifting Truth from Lies-Pervez Musharraf

we need a combo of three people in Pakistan, Musharraf, zaid hamid, Imran khan.... all three have different view rather they can sit in opposit banches either opposition or governement! i say this Musharraf kind in power and Imran khan/zaid hamid in opposition all are well for Pakistan and i'm sure Pakistan will run very fine! life time ban on sharif family and zardari+bhutto family= better family! simple answer end to PML-N + PPP = Great Pakistan!

well elite bro you are still looking from one sided way which is HATE FOR MUSHARRAF.... I'm sick of doing politics over Bhutto during 90's now i'ts politics over Musharraf?????? You are pro Musharraf then you are bad for Pakistan and if you are a hater of Musharraf then you are a good person for Pakistan!!! You talk about during his time Pakistan losing her reputation then it's not his fault that 2001 attacks happened during his time but they way he went around is his policy!!!! You are saying that Pakistan had chance infront of World Powers at that time? keep dreaming! but now that we realize that every single move he made had a back door for Pakistan to turn the table arounds! yes terrorist attacks started during his time but unfortunatly 911 happen in his time so can't blame him. i guess we went over this many times that what options Pakistan had during that time againt either get attacked by world or take these caword terrorist!!! If you think that during his time economy was at golden point even if it's fake then i would say, At least it was at good stage rather then this government! We lost less and gained more in his time simple........ Blame everything on him this is what we are good at! You sound it like he was the only one who was running the entire Pakistani areas of work from education to ministries! if today colleges are poondii place then it's Pakistani people fault not his? he made universities and colleges, it's people who use it for right cause! Mobile sector and talking about SMS then it's not his fault that all that happen. You are making it sound like he came on National TV to say HEY GUYS LETS GET GIRLS and EXCHANGE numbers with eachothers and talk all night long! I say he was a good leader that we didn't deserve! Every point that you picked went wrong because of Pakistani people simple!!! Americans have Cell Phones too but they use it for good and study during study time! colleges are for studies not to get girls or guys but people chose how to use this place how to interact! list goes on... He brought media but it's us what we demand more! if we demand more fahasi it will give us! he gave freedom to media but our media became awara! CJ case it's the same guy picked by him but he went on making state of Pakistan in trouble by bring all the issues at wrong time. my question is what happen to what he all said that he was thrown out for opening the cases of detainies and dr afia and corruption but guess what he is still here and nothing is changed what he stood for! drone attacks are still happening after his restoration and bla bla bla! in the end this CJ just wanted his post back and he got it now he is happy as a drunk guy!

YouTube - Pakistan Economy 1999 - 2007

You did not get my point..

I am not blame Musharaf for everything i used word "Musharaf (ERA)". Hope you understand now. Word "CONTROL" representing GOVT ..

:pdf:
You did not get my point..

I am not blame Musharaf for everything i used word "Musharaf (ERA)". Hope you understand now. Word "CONTROL" representing GOVT ..

but brother Government doesn't mean only One guys! I'm sure Zardari also doesn't want everyone to steal heheh im sure he say only me but being serious if today's government is bad, it's because the entire politicians are bad! Talk about Musharraf era, Poor guy had to go around the world to keep bringing investments making deals with china for jf program tech etc things come down to this, Did he steal money? answer is nothing is proven or even close to! we came up with only one story of chak zhazad scandal of electricity! and he also came clean on that! Poor guy still went around the world to make Pakistan's image better and earned some money from it! he went from CNN to BBC and from there to Russia to India.... When our so called democratic government was sitting like babies during 26/11 and indian sergical stricks! it was him who went to india and replied as being only Pakistani power players! it was him who threaten Bush for not bring american army into Pakistan for that America will regret! and surly the message was loud and clear and american hype and wish to go into Pakistani soil went down the drain feb08..... list will go on and on.... During earthquake none sharif family or bb provided help to Pakistani people but! during his exile he is the only one who started this new thing for Pakistani power players to empty their pockets and reach out to poor and help! after his donation sharif brothers did and then zardari did and finaly Malik Riaz also did! we have so much respect for edhi guy and even he support Musharraf after all the disagreements! for simple fact Pakistan First!:pakistan:

:pdf:

but brother Government doesn't mean only One guys! I'm sure Zardari also doesn't want everyone to steal heheh im sure he say only me but being serious if today's government is bad, it's because the entire politicians are bad! Talk about Musharraf era, Poor guy had to go around the world to keep bringing investments making deals with china for jf program tech etc things come down to this, Did he steal money? answer is nothing is proven or even close to! we came up with only one story of chak zhazad scandal of electricity! and he also came clean on that! Poor guy still went around the world to make Pakistan's image better and earned some money from it! he went from CNN to BBC and from there to Russia to India.... When our so called democratic government was sitting like babies during 26/11 and indian sergical stricks! it was him who went to india and replied as being only Pakistani power players! it was him who threaten Bush for not bring american army into Pakistan for that America will regret! and surly the message was loud and clear and american hype and wish to go into Pakistani soil went down the drain feb08..... list will go on and on.... During earthquake none sharif family or bb provided help to Pakistani people but! during his exile he is the only one who started this new thing for Pakistani power players to empty their pockets and reach out to poor and help! after his donation sharif brothers did and then zardari did and finaly Malik Riaz also did! we have so much respect for edhi guy and even he support Musharraf after all the disagreements! for simple fact Pakistan First!:pakistan:

altogether a nice post but there are surely some dumb things ...
he didnt steal anything then howcome an army personnel got so much money to invest and live abroad .
and if he really sincerely helped earthquake victims then why so many areas are still untouched although so much money was poured in pakistan by the world .
any how i like him myself ... he was not that bad!! as far as lal masjid's concerned ,the faults were on bothsides .but the kids should not have been killed

altogether a nice post but there are surely some dumb things ...
he didnt steal anything then howcome an army personnel got so much money to invest and live abroad .
and if he really sincerely helped earthquake victims then why so many areas are still untouched although so much money was poured in pakistan by the world .
any how i like him myself ... he was not that bad!! as far as lal masjid's concerned ,the faults were on bothsides .but the kids should not have been killed

well with all due respect brother the dumb things were in your post! lol:what: He has conducted close to 70 lectures and each lecture payed him over 100,000 dollars so do the math! second media went over this but ill repeat it again, being a president of Pakistan he was also given many gifts from the world leaders which had 70 cars and now im talking about over $50,000 worth of each! and then gold watchs, diamonds etc he had to pay tax on the stuff he wanted to take which he did and it's also on record and one more thing that he donated over 30 cars to bait-ul-mall of Pakistan if you bother to search! plus his so called expensive appartment is not more then a million pounds so just to clear something! lol in westren countries houses are bought on credit 10% down tops! not to forget his son is also working in USA who is earning Halal over 100,000 a year which is a normal pay for his job! so money issue is nothing!... earthquake of 2005? Pakistan got somewhat 5.6 billion and dameges were way more then that! some say that damage was close to $20 billion, so again he come clean. again everything was with due respect of yours and no hard feeling ! :pakistan:

one more thing i don't say that during his time the entire donation went straight to needy people because i would assume that we still had bad apples during his time too so for being a President he kept a good eye! don't you think why all of his opponents come back to one point which is artical 6. Dam right he was clean from all other fault for the most part and his opponents have nothing on him beside artical6

Unfortunately one of the two terrorist siblings managed to escape .

These two terrorists have led to killing of innocent children which they taken as hostage to save their skin.

Nawaz league says they will drag Musharraf for the 2 crimes
1. Lal Mosque operation (because PMLn considers taliban as their brothers)
2. The killing of Akbar Bughti

as far as I am concerned I would support Musharraf only for these 2 reasons. getting rid of religious black mailers in ISlamabad and then that thug, bully & terrorist Bughti

Nawaz league says they will drag Musharraf for the 2 crimes
1. Lal Mosque operation (because PMLn considers taliban as their brothers)
2. The killing of Akbar Bughti

as far as I am concerned I would support Musharraf only for these 2 reasons. getting rid of religious black mailers in ISlamabad and then that thug, bully & terrorist Bughti

PML should be tried for supporting terrorists.

Both the cases they mentioned comes under treason.

PMLn and JI both are known for supporting extremism in Pakistan.Specially South Punjab need surgical operation. Nawaz is beardless mullah, even his house in Raiwind next to JI head quarter.

You guys look for yourself and judge this! Truth is always there and no one can stop it because it can never be hidden! in one of the video you will see even Imran khan making comments! and asking for to do action because he thought it was a drama created by Musharraf to show to the west that talibans are coming in bla bla bla.... All these people were forcing musharraf to take action but he didn't for 7 months! which is a long time. I have way more information but i would have to look into it! most of the clips has been taken off by Our media teams! which is sad!!!

Welcome to Facebook
Look at Imran khan in one of these videos! he was saying that is was musharraf who made this drama!! Like him there were many other people saying the same thing! They asked musharraf to take action and musharraf didnt take action until it was really needed

Last edited by a moderator:
To me honestly Islam always has been & is & always will be wut the Quran has within. So if a person wants to learn about Islam he should read the Quran & hadhees. Cause Allah ( SWT ) has given everything in detail how to lead a better life in this world & the world after. But its really hard for me to understand how the muslim ummah always go to these mullahs for knowledge of Islam. I think the best way to learn about the do's & don'ts of Islam is to just open the Quran & read & follow the hadhees. Regarding the topic I will say there is always to sides of a story. So no 1 can say who is right & who is wrong only Allah ( SWT ) knows everything & Allah ( SWT ) would be the judge on the day of judgement. But wut ever little knowledge I have I think Allah ( SWT ) has never said in Quran to picup guns & kill innocent people & do sucide missions & then think of going directly to heaven. Islam is against voilence. I just hope 1 day these mullahs come to there senses & teach the real Quran & hadhess to ummah not there own madeup version of Quran & hadhees.

To be honest I consider the Lal Masjid Operation a real slap and warning to our brothers with misplaced idea of Islam and people who earnestly hope to cleanse the society thru force and violence. Our Law Enforcement patiently waited for half a year to let Maulvis of Lal Masjid to think and act reasonably. However, the so called Islamists read Urbanized Taliban had gone too far in their radical thinking and ideology and needed a lesson. After all who has allowed the Maulvis to coerce people thru violence on the path of religion?? I sincerely hope that whenever need arises such people would be punished more severely. My nation would not be intimidated by these aimless and heartless Mullahs. Welldone Musharraf..atleast u did some right things as well!!!!!!!

Man they shouldnt have to wait for 6 or months , when they knew wht is going on in the red mosque , and they knew tht it gonna bring only bad name to Islam and to the roles of madrassha in our society.............

Back
Top Bottom