What's new

Lahore turns festive as Metro Bus service opens

p.s guys...if a member dosen't know or is mistaken...do correct him/her calmly...or else he/she may get embaressed and hesitate to share the right word if she/he know as well.......

its good that govt has decided to charge metro bus.....

7 million school going kids are out of schools in punjab.

Learn to respect democracy.. will you?

S.Sharif is elected CM and he got development funds from centre like every other CM, under the newly introduced NFC awards... now institutions are meaningless.

Investment was shared by Turkish business houses and i'm not sure how much they were willing to invest in govt. schools.. with no return in sight!

It is pity that we have kids who don't go to school but it is worst in other provinces. Still i wonder who gave you the figures you quoted?

One thing is for sure that metro bus will save Pakistan.. much needed forex which is otherwise spent on importing fuel and spares for cars. It will save people valuelable time.. i'm not sure if you value it or not but it matters most.

I agree that there were intelligent ways to build the project but what is achieved by S.Sharif.. not even an army general can deliver... he demolished any thing which hindered and media would not dare open his mouth.

No need to abuse a member cause he doesn't know.

I'm abusing him not because he doesn't know.. because hindus always bring in there vehicles when ever it is a discussion about Pakistani transport.

DO you want me to quote threads?

Any how regularly people on this forum call me names.. all because your mods and TT promote such culture, apparently you missed all the action?

Don't serve us selective justice, act on every post which abuse Muslims as well.

7 million school going kids are out of schools in punjab.

my dear bro 1st sole the unemployment issue..... where they will settle up millions where as now we can't create jobs for thousands?

Yes, very festive...:coffee:

505839-MetroBusphotoTariqHassanexpress-1360604579-608-640x480.JPG

Dur lanat...

yeh kya hia bhai? dont they have automatic doors or they are not using it?

OK a mass transit system is important for every economy and i mean every growing economy. However i still say that had this been a train system like subway i would have been very very very happy. On top of it all the fiasco of students on the bus was shocking.. they were acting like animals. ofcourse to them they had a free bus and thus filled it up fully and damaging it.. that is why today you will see ads about how not to do it. OVER all its fine. i was and still am more concerned about the bridges. this was done in record time but was it done right. such things are meant to last a hundred years but will it? another part i disagree upon this project should have started a couple of years ago to not disturb the people too much. slowly and perfectly it could have been done. However the lahore jalsa opened their eyes and this project was started that really gave the people alot of troubles and access to lahore became a nightmare. However overall fine job. they should put all the buses on that track so that lahore traffic can be eased and controlled which has become a nightmare.

Still would have loved it had it been a train. They better stop that free ride bcz this way people wont be getting access to the buses at peak hours. students really messed it up.

yeh kya hia bhai? dont they have automatic doors or they are not using it?

dude read my post... it was free so after 10 am the students attacked the buses and filled them up to a capacity above the buses handling... this damaged nine buses and yes they ahd automated door but we are taking about a lot that was what i would like to call " SHOKHAY HOGAYE THAY" and chanting CM zindabad they did damage to it. Its IRONIC actually.

Still would have loved it had it been a train. They better stop that free ride bcz this way people wont be getting access to the buses at peak hours. students really messed it up.

Train can be run on this track. All infrastructure was built keeping in mind that one day we may need to switch to trains

But right now Bus is OK

Train can be run on this track. All infrastructure was built keeping in mind that one day we may need to switch to trains

But right now Bus is OK

r u kidding me with that small narrow street two way train can run???? Train in the middle of road then God knows what will happen with rest of traffic of Lahore..... plz convince me with your idea....
:hang2:

Any how regularly people on this forum call me names..

lol dude you christened yourself BATMAN.. and then you complaint people call you names ! grow up.

Waise I like the first picture of young people skating.
Also if I may offer an unsolicited opinion this is just a small beginning. Good in the sense that it will give something of value to the common people. A sense of ownership. Civic sense will start thereafter. We faced something similar when Delhi Metro started with people keeping metro tokens as souveneirs! ..but now that people have got used to the service and are not as wide eyed as before things have improved.

Things wll go pretty much the same way for you guys as well.

Here is one sample, which is usually ignored:

Don't worry sir,
We will kill the dam cockroches again,jst hang on, I am bzy a bit bt will find them for a hunt later!
Marked already!

Back
Top Bottom