What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
BTW, My Membership card of PTI :D

capturefli.jpg

its a cheap hand written card can easily be faked...and soon will be....

Lahore is the provincial capital of Punjab, Punjab is the most populated province of Pakistan. Any smart politician would focus more on Punjab than lets say a deserted province like Balochistan. You need votes to win brother.

imran went to peshawar karachi and many other cities too it is incorrect to say he is focusing only on lahore! infact if you look at his record compared to other parties he went in many more areas than nay other party!!

MQM didn't go to peshawar, PML N didn't come to karachi!! imran went to all 3 cities and more!

He has some faults. Loud Mouth, Make too much claims which he can't implement realistically if he ever comes to parliament, But what compelled me to give vote him is. I don't want to waste my vote on others, I want to see a new face on Political Horizon, I know He still need 2 decade at least to establish his party. I don't have high hopes for him to make a impact on National politics. I have a bet with my friend that he will only win 5 seats in NA and PA each.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

George Bernard Shaw.

Yes WE are the dreamers that one day Pakistan will become more progressed and economically stronger than any country. Yes we are not realists, we are unreasonable, Yes we believe to give our children a better future, Yes we believe change is possible, Yes we believe to give Pakistan a change, Yes we believe in people's power, Yes we can, we will keep trying and therefore, WE WILL. InshAllah.

people argument in favour of Nawaz that PTI will only damage their vote bank and hence lead to PPP win elections ? maybe one of the possible results, however, the point is how exactly do you differentiate PPP and PMLN ? they are both the same...corrupt, criminals, looters...

If Imran khan really wants to do something good for pakistan he should be the chair man of pakistan circket board .
Tomorrow shahid afridi wants to become prime minister of Pakistan he will start seating on talk shows and start bashing every1 n will talk about how corrupt every1 is where him self will forget how he cheated when chewing the ball while playing cricket!!!!!!!!!! I m not trying to be the hater of PtI or iman khan but every1 needs to understand god has made people with different abilities, Manager of well established business company and the clerk of the same well established business work for same company but both have different responsibilities different minds different ideas !but if tomorrow they decide to swap their jobs both will fail miserably every1 should know their limits what you'r good at n what are your weaknesses

Imran kahn is a good man he's really good at what he does he can collect money like no other his social work is beyond 1 could only admire he was one of the best captain of his time... but he doesn't have that political mind his ego is bigger then the empire state building Plus he doesn't have those winning horses who could win elections for him.

I never want to waste my vote on PTI!!

Manager of well established business company and the clerk of the same well established business work for same company but both have different responsibilities different minds different ideas !but if tomorrow they decide to swap their jobs both will fail miserably every1 should know their limits what you'r good at n what are your weaknesses

By that logic, Nawaz Shareef is basically a businessman who was brought in politics by Gen. Zia to counter Bhutto. He never was a good politician and administrator. Two successive governments in the centre and the latest one in Punjab has proved only one thing that this guy cannot run a country. If he wants to help Pakistan then he should become the chairman of Lahore Chamber of Commerce.

Imran kahn is a good man he's really good at what he does he can collect money like no other his social work is beyond 1 could only admire he was one of the best captain of his time... but he doesn't have that political mind his ego is bigger then the empire state building Plus he doesn't have those winning horses who could win elections for him.

If Nawaz Shareed had the political mind, Zardari would have not been able to screw him over and over again in the last 3.5 years like he did and used him like a tissue paper which made Nawaz Shareef look like a fool in the end. Imran Khan had the vision and courage to call spade a spade when Zardari took oath as president with the help of Nawaz Shareef. So tell me whose got a better political mind?

Oh and talking of inflated egos, If only Nawaz Shareef didn't have one, the situation in Pakistan would have been much better than what it is.

If Imran khan really wants to do something good for pakistan he should be the chair man of pakistan circket board .
Tomorrow shahid afridi wants to become prime minister of Pakistan he will start seating on talk shows and start bashing every1 n will talk about how corrupt every1 is where him self will forget how he cheated when chewing the ball while playing cricket!!!!!!!!!! I m not trying to be the hater of PtI or iman khan but every1 needs to understand god has made people with different abilities, Manager of well established business company and the clerk of the same well established business work for same company but both have different responsibilities different minds different ideas !but if tomorrow they decide to swap their jobs both will fail miserably every1 should know their limits what you'r good at n what are your weaknesses

So he was our best cricket and honset person thats why he cant become prime minister ??

u said he does not have winning horses u mean all lottas , fraudi, badmash, chor chake ++++ ?

By that logic, Nawaz Shareef is basically a businessman who was brought in politics by Gen. Zia to counter Bhutto. He never was a good politician and administrator. Two successive governments in the centre and the latest one in Punjab has proved only one thing that this guy cannot run a country. If he wants to help Pakistan then he should become the chairman of Lahore Chamber of Commerce.

Wrong! By Pakistani Standards the performance of PMLN CM in Punjab is most successfull and approved by ordinary people in all four or five federating units/provinces that are in it. It is widely accepted locally and internationally!!!

If Nawaz Shareed had the political mind, Zardari would have not been able to screw him over and over again in the last 3.5 years like he did and used him like a tissue paper which made Nawaz Shareef look like a fool in the end. Imran Khan had the vision and courage to call spade a spade when Zardari took oath as president with the help of Nawaz Shareef. So tell me whose got a better political mind?

Again you are wrong here too! Rightly or wrongly Nawaz let Zardari rule in all these 3.5 year by his own and that's the main reason our establishment still have a deep grudge against NS as he plays against their formulated rules for Pakistani Politicians.

Oh and talking of inflated egos, If only Nawaz Shareef didn't have one, the situation in Pakistan would have been much better than what it is.

Nawaz....still...didn't yet go after PTI and IK!!!! Didn't it?? What Imran is doing??? In reply of that humble gesture??? Grow Up!

Wrong! By Pakistani Standards the performance of PMLN CM in Punjab is most successfull and approved by ordinary people in all four or five federating units/provinces that are in it. It is widely accepted locally and internationally!!!

I am not able to understand what do you mean by 'Pakistani standards'. A good governance is a good governance, be it in United States or Pakistan. And please don't twist the facts. Punjab maybe better governed as compared to other provinces (which are not being governed at all) but it cannot be called 'good governance' by any means. Spare some time and go visit some places out of Lahore and you'll know what I'm talking about. I would vouch for the party who I believe can actually govern the country and does not has to rely on other/previous governments to perform bad for it to claim 'atleast we are better then them'. Ask some members around and they will tell you that Pervaiz Elahi governed punjab way better than present setup.

Again you are wrong here too! Rightly or wrongly Nawaz let Zardari rule in all these 3.5 year by his own and that's the main reason our establishment still have a deep grudge against NS as he plays against their formulated rules for Pakistani Politicians.

And what exactly Nawaz Shareef got in return for allowing Zardari to rule these 3.5 years? Nothing! He got owned by Zardari who used him like dirt and threw away once he got enough support to stay in Islamabad. Which proves my point that Nawaz Sharif and his PML-N were played by Zardari, hence the political immaturity comments.

And by the way what has changed NOW that he and his party are calling for Zardari's departure? Was not corruption and bad governance a hallmark of Zardari regime from very early days? Was there not load shedding in the last 3.5 years? So tell me what has changed now that PML feels that Zardari is a threat to Pakistan's existence? Accept it, its just the pressure from PTI and senate elections!

Nawaz....still...didn't yet go after PTI and IK!!!! Didn't it?? What Imran is doing??? In reply of that humble gesture??? Grow Up!

If Nawaz doesn't says it publicly, don't pretend that it didn't happen. See the video on this very forum where Senator Mushahidullah is bad mouthing IK live on a talk show. Also If I may remind you the election campaign in late 1990s which was solely based on Imran Khan's personal life. Nawaz Shareef and his party went so low that they didn't spare his wife and a young muslim convert. Talk about morality and ethics!

And yet IK expect fair elections from the union govt.of noora league and PPPP.

Babar alleges PML-N organising rally with nation’s money

LAHORE: Senior leader of Pakistan Peoples Party and former federal law minister Dr Babar Awan on Saturday alleged PML-N of organising a rally with the help of nation’s money and the Punjab administration, DawnNews reported.

Addressing a Women Workers Convention, organised by PPP Women Wing Lahore, he said PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif should tell the name of the person with whom he was shy in having a meeting in Lahore and secretly met in a hotel in Turkey, otherwise, the PPP would expose his secret meetings.

He alleged that the Punjab government had given contract for preparation of students results’ to a relative of a local PML-N leader, who manipulated results due to which students had to take to the streets.

The PPP leader further said that Punjab had become a police state and about 160 students had been arrested in Gujranwala, while many others were arrested in Multan, Bahawalpur and Rahim Yar Khan.

He alleged that the Punjab government had wasted more than Rs 40 billion in “Sasti Roti Scheme,” adding the nation would recover every penny from PML-N leadership.

He said people of the province were protesting against activities of the PML-N leadership but its chief (Nawaz Sharif) was out of the country on a world tour.

Babar alleges PML-N organising rally with nation

SHAME! SHAME! PML-N. You leeches are not yet satisfied with the billions you sucked out of Pakistan throughout the decades.

I am not able to understand what do you mean by 'Pakistani standards'. A good governance is a good governance, be it in United States or Pakistan. And please don't twist the facts. Punjab maybe better governed as compared to other provinces (which are not being governed at all) but it cannot be called 'good governance' by any means. Spare some time and go visit some places out of Lahore and you'll know what I'm talking about. I would vouch for the party who I believe can actually govern the country and does not has to rely on other/previous governments to perform bad for it to claim 'atleast we are better then them'. Ask some members around and they will tell you that Pervaiz Elahi governed punjab way better than present setup.

This is just form Today's Newspaper!!!
86pc satisfied with Punjab CM’s dengue fight, reveals survey
86pc satisfied with Punjab CM
If you wants more their are more...!!!

And what exactly Nawaz Shareef got in return for allowing Zardari to rule these 3.5 years? Nothing! He got owned by Zardari who used him like dirt and threw away once he got enough support to stay in Islamabad. Which proves my point that Nawaz Sharif and his PML-N were played by Zardari, hence the political immaturity comments.

First time in the history of Pakistan, Establishment is frustrated and cornered....they have no better, potential alternatives after Zardari to take along thier game of musical chair anymore.

Than, Nawaz gots moral high ground in public throughout Pakistan......-40 for Zardari with compares to +12 for Nawaz...but you don't understands this logic as for you and alikes only "Kursi" is matters the most.

And by the way what has changed NOW that he and his party are calling for Zardari's departure? Was not corruption and bad governance a hallmark of Zardari regime from very early days? Was there not load shedding in the last 3.5 years? So tell me what has changed now that PML feels that Zardari is a threat to Pakistan's existence? Accept it, its just the pressure from PTI and senate elections!

Yes..PTI may be a factor but the major part of it comes from a sudden strange behavior from our establishment in creating lotas in PPP...ZM, SMQ, Q-league hamkhiyal.. and many mores...they are using the event of Senate Elections to their vested intrests for one way or another, and in that background any good politician will make thier bonds with public more strong for any eventuality arises and that exactly he is doing right now!!!

If Nawaz doesn't says it publicly, don't pretend that it didn't happen. See the video on this very forum where Senator Mushahidullah is bad mouthing IK live on a talk show. Also If I may remind you the election campaign in late 1990s which was solely based on Imran Khan's personal life. Nawaz Shareef and his party went so low that they didn't spare his wife and a young muslim convert. Talk about morality and ethics!

Rafeal...for god's sack here we are comparing IK and NS behavior...don't be a lame stubborn!! accept holeheartedly that NS is not follwing what IK wants him to do publicaly ..you are more reasonable show some grace, big heart at least here...!! We will talk for other when its due!

This is just form Today's Newspaper!!!
86pc satisfied with Punjab CM’s dengue fight, reveals survey
86pc satisfied with Punjab CM
If you wants more their are more...!!!

First time in the history of Pakistan, Establishment is frustrated and cornered....they have no better, potential alternatives after Zardari to take along thier game of musical chair anymore.

Than, Nawaz gots moral high ground in public throughout Pakistan......-40 for Zardari with compares to +12 for Nawaz...but you don't understands this logic as for you and alikes only "Kursi" is matters the most.

Yes..PTI may be a factor but the major part of it comes from a sudden strange behavior from our establishment in creating lotas in PPP...ZM, SMQ, Q-league hamkhiyal.. and many mores...they are using the event of Senate Elections to their vested intrests for one way or another, and in that background any good politician will make thier bonds with public more strong for any eventuality arises and that exactly he is doing right now!!!

Rafeal...for god's sack here we are comparing IK and NS behavior...don't be a lame stubborn!! accept holeheartedly that NS is not follwing what IK wants him to do publicaly ..you are more reasonable show some grace, big heart at least here...!! We will talk for other when its due!

For all the PML-N lovers, What Khadim-e-Aala has done for Southern Punjab Beside spending major chunk of development budget on Lahore, Wasting Billions on Sasti Roti, And guess Sasti Roti my foot,is now sold at 4-5 Rs. Where billions had gone then, in to drain?Due to this sasti roti scheme, Punjab were going to become Defaulter. Remember the famous incident, I think In multan, where People demanded that Please build some Bridge here and we will name it Kalma Chowk Bridge?

Besides building many roads in and around lahore. What else he has done good for Punjab? And for your Dengue Campaign. Was khadim e aala sleeping that he Didn't sprayed the whole city properly at the start of this year even he knew what happened last year. But When dengue played havoc, he start running here and there like he is some kind of Edhi.

What PML-N has given besides Fake degree holders and friendly opposition?

Public funds used for Sharif rally in DG Khan
Nawaz Sharif appears to be conducting his whirlwind campaign tour partly at the public’s expense: the Punjab government spent approximately Rs4 million in arranging for the PML-N chief’s rally in Dera Ghazi Khan, despite the fact that Sharif holds no government office and is only the head of the province’s ruling party.
Public funds used for Sharif rally in DG Khan – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom