What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

I just pray that this situation gets handled soon and no more innocent blood is shed.

I hope so too man. I dont want to see innocent cadets getting slaugter. I just keep thinking about thier moms and families. I can only imagine what they going through.:tsk:

Death to all these Bastards!

Indeed, If there anything worse than death to those pigs that can be done.:angry:

PAKISTAN ARMY RANGERS HAVE ARRIVED ON SCENE!

The crowd and people around the area are chanting "PAK ARMY ZINDABAAD RANGERS ZINDABAAD"!

"Naa ra e Takbir, ALLAH ho Akbar" is being chanted by the crowd supporting the rangers who have started to surround the compound.
Lol I liked people coming upto the soldiers and going like "Ja Allah di hifazat de havaalay".

Although its a good thing a security perimeter has been set up. The Lahori crowd is bad *** and if they get a hold of these terrorists alive, they'll tear them apart. These are the people who arm twisted Zardari, I think they can take on 15-20 terrorists.

We need to take these guys ALIVE. If we get a few dead bodies then its not good enough. Take them alive and beat the truth out of them!

This shows our preparedness and specially the police. Every day i hear that security is put on high alert and red alert and all i see is these police wala's stopping motorcyclists and bullying them and nothing more.

Hope that this dosent go on for days like it happened in India. C'mon man the police is not as equipped as an army.

No reports yet Anathema. However, Elite force, Rangers, and limited Army Infantry is quite capable of dealing with such a situation. But if things aren't sorted out soon, I'm sure SSG would have to take charge of the situation.

The problem is, there hasn't been ANY demands by the terrorists yet. So we're not sure what their intentions are. They might be in there slaughtering innocent cadets or putting up a resistance against the SF to make their demands later.

I just pray that this situation gets handled soon and no more innocent blood is shed. Death to all these Bastards!

Hmm true, i am pretty sure that SSG might have gone into high state of alert. Once these fanatics start executing (pray that doesnt happen) hostages, security forces might have to go in. In that scenario i hope SSG is there otherwise Pak rangers will have a tough time to handle these situations (since its a pure military outfit).
All said and done , hope these bastards are skinned alive and hope you guys catch a couple of them to get to the root of all this mess thats happening.

Some things i hope that pakistan does if they saw indian NSG action , stop all the broadcast (in fact remove media altogether) and second create a central command for flow information. Both of these caused a lot of headache on our side.

Hope things get sorted out soon.

I hope so too man. I dont want to see innocent cadets getting slaugter. I just keep thinking about thier moms and families. I can only imagine what they going through.:tsk:

Indeed, If there anything worse than death to those pigs that can be done.:angry:
We don't want them dead, we want them alive.

Its a good thing the police is sending in armored vehicles and pulling out dead bodies and rescuing hostages when they can.

Released hostages have spoken of the terrorists being armed with grenades, rocket launchers...

Let us also hope the Pakistani forces dont get cocky and gas the whole place. It might end up like the Russian Nord Ost theatre case. I was there when that happened.

Lol I liked people coming upto the soldiers and going like "Ja Allah di hifazat de havaalay".

Although its a good thing a security perimeter has been set up. The Lahori crowd is bad *** and if they get a hold of these terrorists alive, they'll tear them apart. These are the people who arm twisted Zardari, I think they can take on 15-20 terrorists.

We need to take these guys ALIVE. If we get a few dead bodies then its not good enough. Take them alive and beat the truth out of them!

Lahori's have a lion heart and they aren't afraid of anything. The footage showed them gathering up in crowds with the army not afraid of their lives or the fact that they are close to a hostile environment. Rangers had to push them back for their own safety.

These are the children of the same people who've stood with the army during the attack on Lahore during the 1965 war. Their trust on the army is iron clad and they wouldn't even care about their own lives and would support the Security Forces for as long as they have to!

Let us also hope the Pakistani forces dont get cocky and gas the whole place. It might end up like the Russian Nord Ost theatre case. I was there when that happened.

The Police Training Academy is quite different from a theatre. With a lot of practice and exercise fields, offices, barracks and what not. On top of that, the Terrorists have moved up on the roofs to get a better look at the situation. They'll be gassed out of their misery once they're cornered like the petty rats that they are.

Anyone got any info on layout of the policy academy ? I mean how big it is - If its really spreadout, well then its gonna be a tough situation.

Plus Hope the army id's all the people coming out - i guess somebody just pointed out that terrorists have dressed themselves up in police outfits.

Anyone got any info on layout of the policy academy ? I mean how big it is - If its really spreadout, well then its gonna be a tough situation.

Plus Hope the army id's all the people coming out - i guess somebody just pointed out that terrorists have dressed themselves up in police outfits.

From the training academies that I've seen in person, they're usually quite big. However, I'm not sure about this particular one. But from the looks of it, it's a pretty big compound with walls on all four sides.

As for your second inquiry, I just heard the Interior Minister saying that Rangers have completely surrounded the compound and ANY cadet who's been successful in escaping from the mayhem, is being taken in custody for questioning, information and ID checks.

From the training academies that I've seen in person, they're usually quite big. However, I'm not sure about this particular one. But from the looks of it, it's a pretty big compound with walls on all four sides.

As for your second inquiry, I just heard the Interior Minister saying that Rangers have completely surrounded the compound and ANY cadet who's been successful in escaping from the mayhem, are being taken in custody for questioning, information and ID checks.

Heard live on NDTV , Elite commandos are being brought in.

Anybody confirmed this news ?

Heard live on NDTV , Elite commandos are being brought in.

Anybody confirmed this news ?

The "ELITE FORCE" commandos have been there since the start. It's a "Special Purpose" branch of the police. They're pretty much the same people who defended the SL cricket team from the terrorist attacks on 3rd March in lahore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom