What's new

Lady Gaga cancels Indonesia concert after threats from Islamic hardliners

Lady Gaga > Justin Bieber though...:coffee:

Nope. Religious hardliners are responsible for about 90% of conflict in the world today.

Religious hardliners are responsible for about 90% of conflict with non religious hardliner, so technically Non Religious hardliners are responsible for 90% of conflicts in the world today too. Point to ponder.

I'm not a GAGA fan (Madonna rip-off) but....... Chalk another one up for the ISLAMOFASCISTS. :usflag:

Actually some members found excuse to bash Islamic hard-liners once more in this thread.

Because it's SO FRIGGIN' EASY !!:rofl:

From Wiki...She has sold an estimated 23 million albums and 64 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time and her singles are some of the best selling worldwide. Her achievements include five Grammy Awards and 13 MTV Video Music Awards. Lady Gaga has consecutively appeared on Billboard magazine's Artists of the Year (scoring the definitive title in 2010), ranked fourth in VH1's list of 100 Greatest Women in Music, is regularly placed on lists composed by Forbes magazine and was named one of the most influential people in the world by Time magazine. In 2012, Gaga was ranked at number four on Billboard's list of top moneymakers of 2011, grossing more than $25 million...

SOMEONE likes her, even in Indonesia. Her show was sold out. I'm not a fan but anyone who does the stuff listed above is doing SOMETHING right.

How sad the police and security services scared of a bunch of wahabi nuts

So much for those 'TOLERANT' religious dudes. You JUST KNOW that in private, those guys would LOVE a hunk of that stuff !!:bunny:

Much better, she is only modern singer whos songs i have on my player.

Hope you dont have her pictures on your phone......

theblemish_Lady_Gaga_49925_lady_gaga_weird_02_500x386.jpg

Brittney Spears as bad as she is, is way better singer than her. I guess some folks want to see a freakshow.

As a New Yorker I despise her, but you don't see me threatening her with violence if she plays in my city. Simply boycott her and don't go. My friend is on the Indonesian Olympic soccer team and he was looking forward to attending this and when he found out a small minority of the country prevented a sold out concert from occurring it upset him greatly.

Back
Top Bottom