What's new

L&T consortium bags Riyadh Metro project

Jako

BANNED
Reaction score
The project valued at $1,403 million (Rs. 8,250 crore) was secured from ArRiyadh Development Authority.

L&T Construction along with its consortium partners Ansaldo STS, Italy, Bombardier Transportation, U.K., Impregilo S.p.A., Italy and Nesma & Partners, Saudi Arabia, has secured an order worth $1,403 million (around Rs.8,250 crore) from the ArRiyadh Development Authority, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for design, construction and commissioning of a metro project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The project is to be implemented over four years.
L&T consortium bags Riyadh Metro project - The Hindu

The project valued at $1,403 million (Rs. 8,250 crore) was secured from ArRiyadh Development Authority.

L&T Construction along with its consortium partners Ansaldo STS, Italy, Bombardier Transportation, U.K., Impregilo S.p.A., Italy and Nesma & Partners, Saudi Arabia, has secured an order worth $1,403 million (around Rs.8,250 crore) from the ArRiyadh Development Authority, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for design, construction and commissioning of a metro project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The project is to be implemented over four years.
L&T consortium bags Riyadh Metro project - The Hindu

indian and chinese metro stuff didnt sell?

well congrats i was wondering how an indian started this thread when the indian company wasnt even rewarded

L&T is one of the best infra companies there is in India today , so no surprise they got this contract, they have the know how and expertise to do the job.

well congrats i was wondering how an indian started this thread when the indian company wasnt even rewarded

Larsen & Tubro is an Indian company. Bunch of slave drivers, but they have a lot of talent.

yesterday when I read a news about Saudi awarding multi billion project to US/European companies to build a large network of metro lines, a thought touched my mind, ohh...L&T is not in the list..........and see today, I read something on positive line! :)

Back
Top Bottom