What's new

L&T consortium bags Riyadh Metro project

$1bn? This is almost nothing for a metro project. This must just be an initial down-payment.

Great to see L&T applying the lessons they've learnt in India.

The next few decades are going to see the emergence of Indian infra giants- the $2 trillion+ USD being spent on infra by India in the next 10-12 years will ensure this.

$1bn? This is almost nothing for a metro project. This must just be an initial down-payment.

Great to see L&T applying the lessons they've learnt in India.

The next few decades are going to see the emergence of Indian infra giants- the $2 trillion+ USD being spent on infra by India in the next 10-12 years will ensure this.

1.4B is just the share of L&T.

The project would be executed by the heavy civil infrastructure business unit of the construction division of L&T. L&T bagged the project as a part of a consortium that included Ansaldo STS of Italy, Bombardier Transportation of UK, Impregilo S.p.A of Italy, Nesma & Partners of Saudi Arabia. The total value of order is $5.94 billion (approximately Rs 35,000 crore), of which the job to be done by L&T is worth $1.4 billion.

L&T bags Rs 8,250 crore job in Riyadh metro project - Economic Times

I am fan of work culture of L&T & it is India's technically only corporation. Good Luck L&T:tup:

L&T built Abu Dhabi Airport back in the 80s,built Delhi,banglore and Hyderabad airoprt,and is also building airports at Mumbai and Salah,UAE

It is a partner for Hyderabad Metro and Mumbai monorail(PPP projects)and is associated with several other projects,In Mumbai,they do not take contracts of skyscrapers with height less than 200 metre.

They are one of India's best.

Hope this also proves to many members here that India is capable of Infrastructure on its own

India would be silly to go for this kind of deal- they'd be left worse off.

The IAF inventory speaks for itself, we are as much picky as India when it comes our Airforce, that's why we always go for the best :azn:
The Typhoon price tag is ~ $150 million, ;) ..

He is under strict security of R&AW dealing new challenge of nuclear bullet.

:woot: Okays. The UAE is getting the DRs which means that we are going to get our hands on it!

The IAF inventory speaks for itself, we are as much picky as India when it comes our Airforce, that's why we always go for the best :azn:
The Typhoon price tag is ~ $150 million, ;) ..
Personally bro, I think pound for pound the Rafale of today (F3+) and of the future (F4+) is superior to the EFT of today and the future- just my opinion. Wrt all round capability and "punch".

Personally bro, I think pound for pound the Rafale of today (F3+) and of the future (F4+) is superior to the EFT of today and the future- just my opinion. Wrt all round capability and "punch".

Fair enough, personal judgment is respected, at the end of the day, everybody has his own taste.

Back
Top Bottom