What's new

KSA to threatens a Neuclear Venture citing ambition of Israel and Iran

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1101394860-2.gif

My first question whenever I see a country claim they can make nuclear weapons is:

How many astronomy PhDs do they graduate per year?

Saudi Arabia? Near zero, so it is impossible.

My first question whenever I see a country claim they can make nuclear weapons is:

But do you think these guys need to buck up,the one thing that makes them rich Oil is going to finish off in a few years,UAE has been real smart that they built up an amazing Hospitality,tourism,Shopping industry that fetches them billions,KSA on the other hand hasn't done so and not many tourist who arent muslims like going there.So what do you think,their situation will be when Oil gets finished up there??Will they be vulnerable from Israel and Iran??

But do you think these guys need to buck up,the one thing that makes them rich Oil is going to finish off in a few years,UAE has been real smart that they built up an amazing Hospitality,tourism,Shopping industry that fetches them billions,KSA on the other hand hasn't done so and not many tourist who arent muslims like going there.So what do you think,their situation will be when Oil gets finished up there??Will they be vulnerable from Israel and Iran??

When Saudi Arabia runs out of oil, I predict the Saudi part might get dropped.

We have 140,000 students studying all over the world and those just on the government plans others who study on their own expense are close to 100,000 world wide. Saudi Arabia has the biggest number of foreign students in the world today and ALL of those plus the ones who already got here and the ones who will go will teach what they know to the second generation.

We right now produce the second highest number of PhDs graduates after Egypt you can imagine how many we will graduate when the "World wide education absorption" program finishes. I have friends in the US and friends in Japan and in China. I know someone studying military mechanical engineering in Russia and those are just the ones I know.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

we are having the biggest Industry boom in the middle east right now. UAE is doing the same only difference they did earlier also some fine differences exist. So I wouldn't count on waiting until the oil finishes because we have other plans.

It is relatively old technology, available off the shelf if right amount is paid and a country really wants it. Nothing to do with "Astronomy" really.

We have 140,000 students studying all over the world and those just on the government plans others who study on their own expense are close to 100,000 world wide. Saudi Arabia has the biggest number of foreign students in the world today and ALL of those plus the ones who already got here and the ones who will go will teach what they know to the second generation.

We right now produce the second highest number of PhDs graduates after Egypt you can imagine how many we will graduate when the "World wide education absorption" program finishes. I have friends in the US and friends in Japan and in China. I know someone studying military mechanical engineering in Russia and those are just the ones I know.

so you produce more phd students than Iran? are seriously that much slow?
the Iranians have the fastest growing science on the planet, you dont come no where close to that, the only thing you can hope to do is pay pakistan to give you a nuke.

so you produce more phd students than Iran? are seriously that much slow?
the Iranians have the fastest growing science on the planet, you dont come no where close to that, the only thing you can hope to do is pay pakistan to give you a nuke.

I didn't say we produce. I said we WILL produce. For someone who is an English Speaking by nature you should learn to read.

To be honest I think if Saudi Arabia can develop nuclear weapons (by themselves), they deserve to have one.

On a serious note, Saudi's can't even make a light bulb yet a lone the technological expertise and infrastructure needed for an A-bomb.

our atomic bomb is their atomic bomb

The bilateral relationship with Saudi Arabia has to be based on just and moral principles.
Pakistan cannot be in a situation of one-sided sacrifice!

Is Saudi Arabian oil, Pakistani's oil?

Is Saudi Arabian assets, Pakistani assets?

We Pakistani Muslims worry about our selves more before worrying about other Muslims.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Thanks for the true confession , imean why should SA care to build them when they can easily buy it from PK

Only if Saudi Arabian assets are also Pakistani assets. The guy doesn't know what he talking about.
We just don't give away things for the sake of giving.

The relationship between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia has to be principled.

People are really immature these days!

Are Pakistani assets, China's assets?

Only if China's assets are Pakistani assets.

The relationship has to be based on just and moral principles.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

To be honest I think if Saudi Arabia can develop nuclear weapons (by themselves), they deserve to have one.

On a serious note, Saudi's can't even make a light bulb yet a lone the technological expertise and infrastructure needed for an A-bomb.

Exactly, nobody gave Pakistan the nuclear bomb. If Saudi Arabia is in a self-defense war, if there isn't more liabilities than advantages in helping Saudi Arabia, we will help Saudi Arabia.

But it doesn't mean we will give Saudi Arabia technology or assets for free.

Back
Top Bottom