What's new

KSA to threatens a Neuclear Venture citing ambition of Israel and Iran

We Pakistani Muslims wish Saudi Arabia all the best.

Maybe we might all see the day that Saudi Arabia will be able develop nuclear weapons indigenous.

However everybody has to be realistic.

Can Saudi Arabia really develop nuclear weapons today?

Can Saudi Arabia really develop nuclear weapons within this decade?

Can Saudi Arabia develop nuclear weapons within the next decade (e.x 2020's)?

Can we develop nuclear weapons today?? No I do not think so.
Can we develop it within this decade?? I would say at around 2015-2017 we will be more than capable of developing them I also firmly believe that by that time we also be able to develop our own fighter jet completely endogenously even that is IF we continue on the path we are in today and nothing ruins it.

Exactly, nobody gave Pakistan the nuclear bomb. If Saudi Arabia is in a self-defense war, if there isn't more liabilities than advantages in helping Saudi Arabia, we will help Saudi Arabia.

But it doesn't mean we will give Saudi Arabia technology or assets for free.

Is that the case ? Than why chinese dragon mention like 1000 times that we gave pakistan nukes and blah blah blah while trolling against Indian member posts ?
so you mean to say that chinese dragon is just a troll,all his post are nothing but pure garbage and we Indian members should act like mature people and ignore that troll ?

The bilateral relationship with Saudi Arabia has to be based on just and moral principles.
Pakistan cannot be in a situation of one-sided sacrifice!

Is Saudi Arabian oil, Pakistani's oil?

Is Saudi Arabian assets, Pakistani assets?

We Pakistani Muslims worry about our selves more before worrying about other Muslims.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Only if Saudi Arabian assets are also Pakistani assets. The guy doesn't know what he talking about.
We just don't give away things for the sake of giving.

The relationship between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia has to be principled.

People are really immature these days!

Are Pakistani assets, China's assets?

Only if China's assets are Pakistani assets.

The relationship has to be based on just and moral principles.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Exactly, nobody gave Pakistan the nuclear bomb. If Saudi Arabia is in a self-defense war, if there isn't more liabilities than advantages in helping Saudi Arabia, we will help Saudi Arabia.

But it doesn't mean we will give Saudi Arabia technology or assets for free.

The most beautiful comment I have read this month. Every one thinks Pakistan should just sacrifice itself for them. Whether Americans or Saudis as if we are their slaves. Not only that but at the end they treat us like animals too. Saudi Arabia is running a 250 billion dollar surplus each year. Pakistan's total debt is 55 billion dollars. Have they ever offered to wipe out Pakistan's debt and give Pakistan a 50 billion dollar gift in addition so that Pakistan can develop its infrastructure and economy. It would not even dent Saudi budget, they still would run a surplus of 150 billion dollars the year they do such a thing for Pakistan. But they have never ever done such a thing for Pakistan.

Can we develop it within this decade?? I would say at around 2015-2017 we will be more than capable of developing them I also firmly believe that by that time we also be able to develop our own fighter jet completely endogenously even that is IF we continue on the path we are in today and nothing ruins it.

Do you have any proof or statistics that Saudi Arabia will be ready to make nuclear weapons by 2015-2017?
Can you bring them up?

Ok, you said Saudi Arabia will make an indigenous fighter jet.

I'm expecting Saudi Arabia's indigenous fighter jet to be 100% Saudi Arabian technology.

I'm not expecting a joint venture. I'm taking your words literally.

Do you have a cut-off date of us, like you did for the nuclear weapons development?

Oil accounts for more than 90% of the country's exports and nearly 75% of government revenues.

Saudi Arabia has Zero Industrial Capability.

What is the Steel Production of Saudi?

What is the Tax to GDP Ratio?

What is the Automobile Production?

Does Saudi Arabia have any Capital Market, Derivative System, Futures Trading?

How does your Port Facalities, Highway Network, Railway Network, Public Transport System fare?

If you are even able to answer these, I may think about that assertion.

Do you have any proof or statistics that Saudi Arabia will be ready to make nuclear weapons by 2015-2017?
Can you bring them up?

Ok, you said Saudi Arabia will make an indigenous fighter jet.

I'm expecting Saudi Arabia's indigenous fighter jet to be 100% Saudi Arabian technology.

I'm not expecting a joint venture. I'm taking your words literally.

Do you have a cut-off date of us, like you did for the nuclear weapons development?

You can say I am collecting the signals of things never said it will happen. But I do believe we will have the "Ability". and by the way only a mad man starts from zero just for the achievement sakes, the smart thing to do is to get as much ToT as you can from as many people as you can and teach as many people as you can in that technology and that is exactly what we have been doing. This is an article that says a lot of things not known or rather choosen not to be known by people about us.

Arab Defense Update: Could Saudi Arabia Unveil Its Home Made Aircraft Fighter Before 2015??

Oil accounts for more than 90% of the country's exports and nearly 75% of government revenues.

Saudi Arabia has Zero Industrial Capability.

What is the Steel Production of Saudi?

What is the Tax to GDP Ratio?

What is the Automobile Production?

Does Saudi Arabia have any Capital Market, Derivative System, Futures Trading?

How does your Port Facalities, Highway Network, Railway Network, Public Transport System fare?

If you are even able to answer these, I may think about that assertion.

You know living like an idiot the type of life you have chosen for yourself apparently is not becoming you. You can have all these answers by simple looking for these answers in the internet through an unbiased source.

How would you feel about people saying that India is nothing but poor people living in squalor with absolutely no education?? I mean after all to Indians this may seem appalling and not true but to uneducated people that is what they are used to seeing through media.

You can say I am collecting the signals of things never said it will happen. But I do believe we will have the "Ability". and by the way only a mad man starts from zero just for the achievement sakes, the smart thing to do is to get as much ToT as you can from as many people as you can and teach as many people as you can in that technology and that is exactly what we have been doing. This is an article that says a lot of things not known or rather choosen not to be known by people about us.

Arab Defense Update: Could Saudi Arabia Unveil Its Home Made Aircraft Fighter Before 2015??

Ok, what you have said makes sense.

Your source is just a blog.

When I google Saudi Arabia's indigenous fighter jet, the first thing I get is defence.pk.

Is there anything official from the Saudi defense?

I mean this quite an ambitious project wouldn't you think?

Saudi Arabia is a signatory of the Non-Proliferation treaty.

It is still to be seen whether Saudi Arabia makes an official declaration to pursue nuclear weapons.

If Saudi Arabia wants to pursue nuclear weapons, Saudi Arabia must leave the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

You know living like an idiot the type of life you have chosen for yourself apparently is not becoming you. You can have all these answers by simple looking for these answers in the internet through an unbiased source.

How would you feel about people saying that India is nothing but poor people living in squalor with absolutely no education?? I mean after all to Indians this may seem appalling and not true but to uneducated people that is what they are used to seeing through media.

Wanted to remind you where you stand.

Talk Facts here!

You need to have the Supply Chain of Industries.

Look up the Mirror and ask Where does the Saudi Areospace Industry stand?

Can Saudi Arabia make Engine? Know China and India are struggling for 2 Decades now, We still do not have an Engine in Service.!

What about Avionics? Is Saudi IT and Electronics Industry that mature?

Does Saudi Arabia have Wind Tunnel Testing Facilities?

Does Saudi Arabia have Engine Test Bed Facility?

I Don't rely on the media. I rely on facts.

Throwing a Blogspot?

Now What come with a Wordpress! :rofl:

If this is for real Uncle Sam will just give it to them. $$ talks :D. It might be all show no go but still, will get the job done, more ways to rip off the Saudis.

Can Saudi Arabia make Engine? Know China and India are struggling for 2 Decades now, We still do not have an Engine in Service.!

Their J-11B uses a Chinese-built engine. However, their export aircraft are powered mostly by Russian ones. That is, under the turbo-fan category.

@Topic:
Probably the most misleading thread as far as nukes go :lol:

I cannot really understand just how Saudi Arabia can develop it's own nuclear weapons in-house. Understand, when I say in-house, that is completely home-built.

Okay, let's say that Saudi Arabia does become capable of building its own nuclear weapon in-house.

The question is: How will Saudi Arabia handle all the politics that'll go around the nuclear issue?

It's almost impossible these days to acquire nukes and that just gets more and more difficult as time passes by. It certainly was no walk in the park for India and Pakistan, and those were the old days!

Would Uncle Sam give the nod? Extremely unlikely. Especially considering Saudi Arabia is a huge customer for the US based weapons manufacturers.

Does it justify Saudi Arabia getting nukes considering the environment? The answer is unfortunately yes. But then, the questions still run abound.

@PakShah

Assalam alaikum

as i know all muslim lands r sacred if invaded and its natives can't defend it then it is wajib for every muslim to help them. however makkah and madina r special cases.

though i agree with most of ur posts and i want the saudies to develop their country as they can.

but i don't understand ur talk about sacrifices for saudia. as i see we help them and they also help us and they could have gotten their help from maybe another country ( it might could have cost them more but sure many will be willing to do it ) while i m not sure someone could have helped us as saudia did

Now suppose if saudia is under attack from a non muslim country would we just wait till kuffar go into haram with their boots then make a move or we do something before

TARIQ

@PakShah

Assalam alaikum

as i know all muslim lands r sacred if invaded and its natives can't defend it then it is wajib for every muslim to help them. however makkah and madina r special cases.

though i agree with most of ur posts and i want the saudies to develop their country as they can.

but i don't understand ur talk about sacrifices for saudia. as i see we help them and they also help us and they could have gotten their help from maybe another country ( it might could have cost them more but sure many will be willing to do it ) while i m not sure someone could have helped us as saudia did

Now suppose if saudia is under attack from a non muslim country would we just wait till kuffar go into haram with their boots then make a move or we do something before

TARIQ

I expect justice.

What about our country Pakistan?

If Pakistan gets invaded by an enemy, and if Pakistan has the right for self-defense then Saudi Arabia should come to our aid, as we would do the same to them, if they were in the same situation.

This is about justice and moral principles. Islam teaches this.

Like I said I'm going to ask an Islamic scholar.

There is no room for injustice I hope you know that, right?

About us helping them and Saudi Arabia helping us, if we help them, and if they are able to reciprocate then its all good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@topic

I have yet to see any serious article talking about Saudi Arabia developing its indigenous jet fighter.

Back
Top Bottom