What's new

KSA accuses Myanmar of cleansing of Muslims

All major Muslim countries have spoken up against Myanmar ethnic cleansing. Perhaps, for first time issue got such wide and unified response. Our problem is Awami League regime is in power (paddling indian agenda) but all the other big Muslim countries like KSA, Iran, Pakistan and Turkey can easily force a change there. On Aug 15 there is a OIC summit meeting hope there will be more unified pressure come out of that meeting. Let Free Rakhine Army (FRA) begin its work.

Nope...not going to happen ! We're all sell-outs and in bed with the US so if the White House gives us the green light we may...otherwise don't hold much hope from us barring these sorry-arsed registerations of protests.

I have some faith in Erdogan and so in Turkey but I think even they wouldn't interfere if it ever comes to that !

Its never late until Rohinga's get their rightful place and perhaps Rakhine state get independence.
I fully support U... now Issue final warning to Mayanmar ... If they dont give independence to Rakhine Bangldesh should use its Army to get those area from Mayanmar...

Rohingyas are just 25% of population.
So what they have the Full authority over that Area...

Iranian Official Holds Meeting with Myanmar Muslims Leader in Turkey

TEHRAN (FNA)- Representative of the Supreme Leader in Hajj Affairs Seyed Ali Qazi Asgar held a meeting with Leader of Muslims in Myanmar's Western province of Rakhine (or Arakan) Mohammad Yunus in Turkey, and discussed the latest situation of the oppressed Muslim people in the Southeast Asian country.

Mohammad Reza Baqeri, the deputy head of the office of the Leader of the Islamic Revolution for international affairs, who is in Turkey to attend a meeting at the invitation of Turkey's Dianat (religious affairs) Organization, announced the news on Sunday.

During the meeting, he said, Hojjatoleslam Qazi Asgar held talks with a leader of Myanmar's Muslims, and discussed the atrocities against the Rohingya Muslims in the country.

He added that the Myanmar Muslim leader would give additional information on the mass murder of the Muslims in another meeting with Qazi Asgar.

On the first day of the Istanbul meeting, Qazi Asgar and a number of the world's Muslim scholars from different countries, including Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Russia and Tunisia denounced the mass killing of the Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar, and called for prompt action by the international organizations to stop the violence.

The government of Myanmar refuses to recognize Rohingyas, who it claims are not natives and classifies as illegal migrants, although the Rohingya are said to be Muslim descendants of Persian, Turkish, Bengali, and Pathan origin, who migrated to Burma as early as the 8th century.

Even Myanmar's so-called democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi has kept quiet on the atrocities committed against the Rohingya Muslims.

Myanmar's President Thein Sein said Rohingya Muslims must be expelled from the country and sent to refugee camps run by the United Nations.

The UN says decades of discrimination have left the Rohingyas stateless, with Myanmar implementing restrictions on their movement and withholding land rights, education and public services.

Since June, hundreds of members of the nearly-one-million-strong Rohingya Muslim minority have been killed and tens of thousands of others among them have been displaced in the west of the country due to a wave of communal violence.

Over the past two years, waves of ethnic Muslims have attempted to flee by boats in the face of systematic oppression by the Myanmar government.

Fars News Agency :: Iranian Official Holds Meeting with Myanmar Muslims Leader in Turkey

I hope we could send some special forces there and hang the Myanmar president upside down.This guy is an animal,explicitly calling for killing and expelling Muslims.

I fully support U... now Issue final warning to Mayanmar ... If they dont give independence to Rakhine Bangldesh should use its Army to get those area from Mayanmar...

So what they have the Full authority over that Area...

If they will think of conquering Rakhine, China would be the first one to kick their best friend Bangladesh. They have Kyaukphyu seaport, Oil-gas pipeline and a rail line under construction through Rakhine.

To our brothers, please don't respond to indian troll talking about Bangladesh do this and that. Given Bangladesh current regime and alignment that is not possible. Indians are just fishing to derail the thread and let not give indians that opportunity.

If they will think of conquering Rakhine, China would be the first one to kick their best friend Bangladesh. They have Kyaukphyu seaport, Oil-gas pipeline and a rail line construction through Rakhine.
Then Bangladesh Should also Fight with China & Give Justice to uighur Muslim ... I Pretty Sure The Bangladesh army can Surely win over China & Mayanmar at a 2 front war... Cant underestimate them ...

Do you think Myanmar military will care about what KSA is saying....hell they don't care a damm about U.S,China or India so what make OIC or KSA think that will take OIC mission or KSA seriously.....Ye Sab Mann Behlane ke tareeke hai galib

Do you think Myanmar military will care about what KSA is saying....hell they don't care a damm about U.S,China or India so what make OIC or KSA think that will take OIC mission or KSA seriously.....Ye Sab Mann Behlane ke tareeke hai galib
Cant really Predict ... what if Bangladesh decides to Take military action against Mayanmar... Bangladesh is Surely a Force to Recon with ... My Money is on Bangladesh...

Its upto Turkey and Iran.....both can make a difference...

I hope we could send some special forces there and hang the Myanmar president upside down.This guy is an animal,explicitly calling for killing and expelling Muslims.

Myanmar has immense economic importance from many regional countries like China, Thailand, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Japan. So, military solution is no option, people will have to look for some other Solution.

There are more than 50 Muslim countries.all they can do is expelling Myanmar ambassador from the country (if they have one in there),it will be a blow to their face.
The surprising part is that everyday west and U.S have their huffs and puffs about Syria,while they don't even say a word about Myanmar.Not even a condemnation.Oh wait,Myanmar is not a U.S enemy anymore,so let them do what they want.
That woman who won noble peace prize from Myanmar,she should put her prize up ***.Not even a single word from her.

Nope...not going to happen ! We're all sell-outs and in bed with the US so if the White House gives us the green light we may...otherwise don't hold much hope from us barring these sorry-arsed registerations of protests.

I have some faith in Erdogan and so in Turkey but I think even they wouldn't interfere if it ever comes to that !

I agree nothing can be done but at least showing some solidarity would help relief Rohingya the most persecuted minorities in the world, I'd burn books preaching moral support if this tiny thing is too hard to express.

KSA, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and some more Muslim countries have at least condemn this holocaust unlike BD PM Haseena instead of showing sympathy she spoke weird in an interview to foreign news channel.

There are more than 50 Muslim countries.all they can do is expelling Myanmar ambassador from the country (if they have one in there),it will be a blow to their face.
The surprising part is that every they west and U.S have their huffs and puffs about Syria,while they don't even say a word about Myanmar.Not even a condemnation.Oh wait,Myanmar is not a U.S enemy anymore,so let them do what they want.
That woman who won noble peace prize from Myanmar,he should put her prize off ***.Not even a single word from her.

West would not do anything because they have been using Buddhist to gain influence on Myanmar regime. Muslim countries specially the oil rich one holds many cards. Given current state of world affair and there is unity among Muslim countries on the issue, other forceful alternatives are feasible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom