What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

First Gilgit Baltistan should be given provincial status already IMO.

It already has de-facto but not de-jure Provincial Status; it has its own Assembly & the Autonomy that goes with it ! :)

Unfortunately I don't think it has the proportionate representation in the Federal Government because of the lack of de-jure Provincial Status due to the Kashmir Issue; maybe these legalities can be circumvented ! :(

No I wanted to see whether the Tribal Area looks like the Wild-Wild-West but my Uncle in Peshawar said that you see the Khan Sahiban around us including me (my Uncle) thats how we look & thats how the Tribal Areas are.....you're not going to find gun slinging cowboys there ! :rofl:

Saraa mazaaa kirkaraa kar diyaaa ! :(
Imagine you on a horse
Us bechare ka tu bera gharak kar du ge :D

Its funny how Imran Khan has caused so much trouble despite not winning the elections. :laugh:

Imagine you on a horse
Us bechare ka tu bera gharak kar du ge :D

I've ridden a Horse many times ! :mad:

But once the horse did slip & fell down.....cramped by shoulder for the next entire week ! :(

And no it didn't fell down because of the weight because I didn't know that you're not supposed to pull its reigns sharply when its on a concrete road ! :ashamed:

beta woh tau time bataye ga :lol:

ab kis ko vote den ke pashtun, PMLN tried, PTI tried, JI tried, all mullahs tried, PPP tried :azn:

PMLN probably, PMLN may be corrupt but at least stuff gets done under their watch. Why would Pashtun vote for racist MQM lol they are disappointed but not stupid.

PMLN probably, PMLN may be corrupt but at least stuff gets done under their watch. Why would Pashtun vote for racist MQM lol they are disappointed but not stupid.

1) pashtuns never elect some one when they once throw them out, PMLN have never been elected again so is PPP, JI, JUI, ANP etc, because they all failed to deliver

He isn't one of the Founding Fathers of Pakistan - There is only One Founding Father of Pakistan !

Chaudhry didn't even accept the Pakistan that was created & even if he did his personal thoughts in a pamphlet doesn't determine what NWFP's name was or wasn't for that is a recorded fact !

I would like to disagree. Muhammad Ali Jinnah wasn't a one man road show, there were many people who made the dream that was Pakistan possible. I for one think they deserve respect and admiration.
And yes NWFP is not a name and should have been changed long ago, as was suggested to Afghania.
Every biased kid you mean; which Punjabi ever opposed the creation of the Saraiki Province ? Which Saraiki ever got roughed up in Punjab for demanding a Saraiki Province ?

Punjab is filled with non-ethnic Punjabis - the tip of the Southern side part of Punjab is Baluch Dominated as is Sargoda - which is in the heart of Punjab - when Punjabis were dropping dead throughout Baluchistan which Baluch in Punjab was killed ?

Rawalpindi is filled with Pukhtoons as are Attock & Mianwali - Quote me a single instance of any ethnic disharmony between the Punjabis & the Pukhtoons therein ?

Punjab is being ruled by a Party that is infested my Ethnic Kashmiris - not your average Punjabi Tribe/Caste - Which Punjabi ever hurled any racial slurs at them or voted them out simply because they're not Punjabis ?

Why do you think the above happened ? Because Punjabis are not 'racists' & Punjabis don't think about these things through the unreasonable prism of 'Ancestral Homelands' & similar sh*t like that !

When PPP talked about the Creation of a Saraiki Province & when PML N passed a Resolution about the Creation of a Southern Punjab & Bhawalpur Province - Where were there rallies taken out in Punjab by Punjabis opposing it ? Was any State Infrastructure harmed as the Sindhi Nationalists did ? When there was talk of a Hazara Province - People died...! Did Saraikis or Bhawalpuris die ?

So don't lecture us about whether a Punjabi will ever give up his land or not because if he was truly into this poisonous bile where Brothers are differentiated between Brothers & talk of Ancestral Lands are talked about - I, an Ethnic Kashmiri & my entire family - would be on our arses out of 'Punjabi Land' !

I am not lecturing any body.
I remember one Balochi leader being asked on BBC radio, that why are there slogans like "Punjabiob ka qabristan Balochistan Balochistan. He replied because I have been all around Punjab and I have never come across a slogan saying "Balchiun ko un ke haqooq do".
Now I know you are going to say that is wrong for him to answer like that. But the reality is that in Pakistan, you can not be the ruling party unless you have got the majority vote from Punjab and is thus regarded as the province of the ruling class.
So if anything it should be Punjab which should be divided into more provinces. That will take away one of the biggest rallying cry for the separatists and hopefully make Pakistan a more just society.
But no, that's not going to happen. What is happening that the smallest province is on the chopping board because one well connected minority is not happy with the name of that province and people here from Lahore to Karachi are celebrating. What a pity.

Back
Top Bottom