Kishore vs Rafi

• kishore kumar

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Mohd Rafi

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

prabhakar

Reaction score
Yesterday, i had a little argument with one of my friend over who is the biggest male singer of India. he was saying rafi and i was supporting Kishore. don't get me wrong both are legends and greatest indians. But my argument was that Kishore didn't have any formal training and he was more versatile than rafi. what do you think guys !! pls vote.

2 fantastic singers that will always remain legends. Both superstars and loved by all - i couldn't separate them if i tried. Both had unique qualities.

By comparing both the legends, you have proved that how intelligent you are…how could you do this man...??

By comparing both the legends, you have proved that how intelligent you are…how could you do this man...??

I'm not doubting anyone greatness...both are great and legends... but just have a comparison....no flaming

I'm not doubting anyone greatness...both are great and legends... but just have a comparison....no flaming

How can you compare legends fellow...??...Both are jewels of mother India's crown…

I like Kishore Kumar, but please note Md Rafi helped him in his bad days. Mr Rafi was awesome singer too.

In terms of versatility, Kishore Kumar is the best. His songs suits every mood and time. While Mohd Rafi had a golden voice, and touches my heart always.

My vote is for Mohd Rafi.

Rafi was a singer....but just a very good singer.
Kishore was a singer, actor and all round genius..

Kishore Kumar was a lucky bastard he have married four times. That too with the most beautiful women of that time.

madhubala.jpg

yogeeta+bali+in+black+and+white+jeans.jpg

Leena_Chandavarkar.jpg

Madhubala (Mumtaz Jahan Begum Dehlavi,), Yogeeta Bali, Ruma, Leena Chandavarkar

Back
Top Bottom