What's new

King Abdullah stadium to be ready by year-end

aww,,,,, dont be disappointed.........
personaly i dont have nything against Saudi Arabia(n not that my approval means anything), the thing is,,u often make so many racist remarks that its easy for ppl to have a negative opinion about u(n hence ur country) ,,so introspect..
btw stadium is awesome..
I never do that, unless I counter racist trolling with a similar conduct as a reply, and I am not sure what I have to do with a compatriot trolling this thread. Anyway thanks and let us get back to topic.

@DARIUS

Don't meddle in the ancient ME let alone that of KSA, ignorant. Idiiotic comments deserve nothing more than the answer you got from me. I did not even read more than your highlighted parts of your comment.

Your initial post proved to me that you are a complete ignoramus. Better worry about South Asian affairs. Hopefully you know more about that.

Don't bother to reply. You have already polluted this thread.
That's the problem!!You dont even have the time to go through my entire reply.Or else u would have known that the earlier comment of mine was a mere mistake which I made construing your flag to be a Pakistani flag!! And u call me ignoramus!! :-):-):-)

That's the problem!!You dont even have the time to go through my entire reply.Or else u would have known that the earlier comment of mine was a mere mistake which I made construing your flag to be a Pakistani flag!! And u call me ignoramus!! :-):-):-)

I read your initial post which was full of ignorant statements and now I read your entire post and much of it is ignorance and pure trolling. Whatever, not interested anymore. Just don't expect any nice replies if you are trolling, posting ignorant posts or trying to derail a thread with something as absurd as what you wrote in your initial post. Totally off-topic for that matter as well.

I never do that, unless I counter racist trolling with a similar conduct as a reply, and I am not sure what I have to do with a compatriot trolling this thread. Anyway thanks and let us get back to topic.
well u do it alot(almost always an overkill),, n without any tact whatsoever(none at all), n accomplish pissing off a lot of ppl(including those,u didnt intend to disrespect)
on topic-i'm impressed....

I read your initial post which was full of ignorant statements and now I read your entire post and much of it is ignorance and pure trolling. Whatever, not interested anymore. Just don't expect any nice replies if you are trolling, posting ignorant posts or trying to derail a thread with something as absurd as what you wrote in your initial post. Totally off-topic for that matter as well.
Forgive me bro but I wont comment on any of your further posts.It's just that I find it amusing that u keep on referring to the ME as ancient ME and keep on using these adjectives over and over again even though none of the ME countries get along with each other.Here do some reading:
Cradle of civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Even my nation represents a great civilization but I do not keep on referring to as great India or ancient India.If one is great it becomes evident u need not reiterate.BTW I would like to know which statement of mine did u find ignorant leaving aside my first pot on this thread?I would very much like u to elaborate and if u don't I would be forced to infer that u do not have any valid argument and just ranting.

Back
Top Bottom