What's new

Kim Jong Un Looking at Things (includes rare, very recent images)

Actually I fell a little sorry for him. It might not be his choice when his father appointed him as Successor. When things go awry it can mean his live.

Almost unreal.. as if from a badly done US film involving Chuck norris and a far east country.

Trust me, try both then tell me. Wiping dont eliminate 100% of it, water does. So whats cleaner?

What's the betting that this Fat Kim doesn't know even the ABCs of Tae Kwon Do? :D

Most Koreans learn it religiously but I doubt this dude has even raised his leg, let alone perform tornado kicks. :lol:

What's the betting that this Fat Kim doesn't know even the ABCs of Tae Kwon Do? :D

Most Koreans learn it religiously but I doubt this dude has even raised his leg, let alone perform tornado kicks. :lol:

What's the point? He will always win anyway :lol:

There is a rumor that that the younger Kim intentionally got fat and underwent plastic surgery to look more like his grandpa Kim.

Would anyone really want his job? Sure you are dictator for life, but every day you get hustled around for these stupid photo ops and inspections.

"Dear Supreme Leader! Please tell us you appreciate these fine displays of food our kitchen prepared. Is our water pure? Also, please take 6 hours so we can arrange all 600 people by height for the standard stiff photograph of the staff."

"This sucks. I want to go play on my Xbox, or eat some OFC chicken."

"I'm sorry, you must first inspect Pumping Station 751 and warehouse 26, and give a speech at school 577."

"Waaaaah! I hate this!"

;)

Maybe he knows Sumo(?)

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

There is a rumor that that the younger Kim intentionally got fat and underwent plastic surgery to look more like his grandpa Kim.

He'll go through a special gene therapy :D

Would anyone really want his job? Sure you are dictator for life, but every day you get hustled around for these stupid photo ops and inspections.

"Dear Supreme Leader! Please tell us you appreciate these fine displays of food our kitchen prepared. Is our water pure? Also, please take 6 hours so we can arrange all 600 people by height for the standard stiff photograph of the staff."

"This sucks. I want to go play on my Xbox, or eat some OFC chicken."

"I'm sorry, you must first inspect Pumping Station 751 and warehouse 26, and give a speech at school 577."

"Waaaaah! I hate this!"

;)

LOL

Anyways whats the Commie obsession with naming everything after a number. I will be depressed if I had to study at school# 577 or work in factory# 74. There is no sense of belonging and I feel like a robot..or may be thats the whole purpose.

South Korea = Starcraft Zombies.
North Korea = Actual Zombies.

:D

Back
Top Bottom