What's new

Kim Jong Un Looking at Things (includes rare, very recent images)

Assassinate :sniper: the leader and it all tumbles down send a team and job done millions of lives saved bang/

reminds me of China in 60s and 70s....lucky for us that time has moved on

North Korea is suffering horribly. The people would have been better off if China had never backed the North in the Korean war.

Too bad China needed a buffer to contain South Korea and Japan.

North Korea is suffering horribly. The people would have been better off if China had never backed the North in the Korean war.

blame your daddy U.S for invading Korea peninsula first, it seems you lot really bad at time frame of any event

Actually its against US. If I am not wrong, NK was better than SK until the mid 70s when their economy began to stagnate and in the early 90s it went bust and never recovered.

What if North Koreans are the sane one and we are the one being brainwashed?

What if North Koreans are the sane one and we are the one being brainwashed?

It could be possible. There're some North Korean restaurants in Beijing/Shenyang with pretty waiters from NK. When asked which country is better they say NK is better since China is already consumed by materialism. I think they get a point. Of course these people are from privileged families and never experienced starvation.

North Korea was doing better than South Korea before Soviet Union broke up. It is due to bad economic policies plus western sanctions since the country is not self sufficient for industrial materials.

American and European media say he does not have the experience which I highly doubt. No one know what is happening in North Korea. Its a dynasty. His father must have kept Kim Jong Un with him for a long time since he was chosen to be the next King

well I believe all Korea problem started when USA and Russia thought it's a
good Idea to take a ruler and divide the Korea between themselves .

Divide & Conquer.

Man that never gets old.

But North Koreans don't know that they are Zombies. Most of them believe that they live in a 'Worker's Paradise'.
Not the case because of all the "Korean Wave" bombardment. North Korea has the misfortune of being located next to the greatest entertainment content producing power in Asia. This is why these people watch ROK content at the risk of their own lives, while Chinese contents are ignored even though they carry no prison camp threats.

Heck, they can now directly tune into southern broadcast thanks to cheap NTSC/PAL compatible TV set imports from China.

Back
Top Bottom