What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhwa to become a model province (2013-2018)

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
KP to be a model for other provinces: PTI
Thursday, May 16, 2013

Staff Report

LAHORE: PTI has emerged as the second largest political force in the country with 10 million voters. It has achieved a respectable presence in the parliament and its candidates remained runners-up in most of the constituencies. This was stated by PTI Leader and former minister Malik Abdul Qayyum.

“We have made the youth proudly political. Young male and female voters came out in large numbers. They wanted and voted for change against all odds and they are not going to sit at home unless they achieve their ultimate goal. PTI is all set to form a government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It will get a chance to turn KP into a model province,” said Qayyum.

He said his party would form an effective and responsible opposition in Punjab and at the Centre. “The change people desired for is not a one day event. It is a process that has successfully begun and will be completed under the dynamic leadership of Imran Khan,”
he said.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Time will tell us

we will have to wait and see

So far PTI has zero credibility(for me at least) and they have this opportunity to prove with their actions.

If it was in my hands i will even offer them central government that come forward and run it so that Ptiians ki ankhoon se parda to gayab hota and they come out of this imaginary land jhaan IK un ko lee kar gaya ha

No More excuses

No more promises

No more moaning/complaining

Just work, work and work :D

Best of Luck. If he actually change KPK with his policies then my next vote will be for him :)

its just dreams, PTI has given education and finance ministry to talibans :lol:

Proof? Who are nominated for education and finance ministry? Stop being an idiot on every thread though..

MQM is a terrorist organization. Get yourself free from it...

Your ugly piece of sh!t leader is already in trouble in London...

Proof? Who are nominated for education and finance ministry? Stop being an idiot on every thread though..

MQM is a terrorist organization. Get yourself free from it...

Your ugly piece of sh!t leader is already in trouble in London...

and how has MQM even remotely related to phyber pukhtunkhwa, dont go off topic

and how has MQM even remotely related to phyber pukhtunkhwa, dont go off topic

It is related.

Talibans are terrorists of KPK. MQM is terrorist of Karachi.

We must get rid of all terrorists...

Shame on so called "Muhajirrrrr idiots" who vote for terrorist organization just b/c they are "muhajirrrrrs" too.

It is related.

Shame on so called "Muhajirrrrr idiots" who vote for terrorist organization just b/c they are "muhajirrrrrs" too.

Na itna sharmina karo isay,,, Chullo bhar bouri mai doob kar mar hi na jaye :lol:

I hear a lot of folk in other countries are creating a fund for KPK, they will invest heavily alongside their friends who might happen to own corporations. The business community will get recommendations to invest in KPK.

Nobody is talking about pashtun, punjabi, sindhi whatever. People will flood KPK with their money because finally a part of Pakistan has honest leadership.

They will show you the meaning of having a honest straight forward leader.

It is related.

but i asked how is MQM related to KPK?

558px-NWFP_FATA.svg.png

Reminder to Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf

General (rtd) Pervez Musharraf on Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf:

"Their thinking, is totally an incomplete thinking. They are thinking they will create a tsunami in [???] during elections and, in 2002 they still had the same thinking, today's the same thinking but instead they won't be able to achieve anything, they won't do it.

So... and... when they won't do it, then they will let down Pakistan and move to one side. They need to expand their thinking... what has to be done for Pakistan... what should be done for Pakistan... and, to achieve that... what should be their reaction.

Can they achieve that on their own? If they cannot achieve that on their own, then they should think differently, think more, [on] what to do. They should at least have such minimal thinking.

I am hopeful that later on, they will have a better thinking. Therefore, I am not saying this for myself, I am saying this in regards to Pakistan.
"

www.defence.pk/forums/national-poli...l-musharraf-political-desk-2.html#post4067728

Last edited by a moderator:
15 killed in twin bombings in Malakand mosque
Friday May 17, 2013

blast1-480x238.jpg

PESHAWAR - At least 15 people were killed and more than 100 injured in two explosions at a mosque in Baazdara village of Malakand on Friday.

The condition of several among the injured is stated to be in danger.

Per details, two explosions occurred simultaneously in mosques when hundreds of people were offering Friday prayers. The first explosion hit a mosque in Upper Baazdara, killing eight people on the spot. The mosque was razed to the ground, burying several people under the debris.

Residents rushed to the site for rescue operations after the explosion.

A few people were left in the mosque when an other explosion occurred, killing several more.

Mohammad Hassan, a villager, told Pakistan Today over telephone that he was offering Friday prayers when the first explosion occurred. The explosion caused fire and smoke and razed the mosque to the ground. He said the locals shifted the bodies and injured to Civil Hospital Palai and Tehsil Headquarter Hospital Dargai.

Dr Nasir, medical superintendent of Civil Hospital Palai, said they received 120 injured people. He said six injured expired at the hospital, while doctors in DargaiTehsilHospital confirmed receiving 33 injured people.

Three injured expired in Dargai hospital. Officials have so far confirmed 15 dead in both explosions.

A few hours earlier, an explosion occurred outside the house of a retired Sobedar of security forces. However, no loss to life or property was reported.

Following the incidents, contingents of security forces were deployed all over Baazdara and its surrounding areas. A curfew was imposed and door-to-door search was in progress.

No one has claimed responsibility for the terrorist act.

15 killed in twin bombings in Malakand mosque | Pakistan Today

Back
Top Bottom