What's new

Khawaja Asif admit his mistake, praises Pakistan Army

dawn_news

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
53515aa6def6f.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Calling his past statements on the Pakistan Army a mistake, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif in a statement said that a strong and respected army is a national asset.

“In the last couple of weeks some misunderstanding cropped up based on my speeches delivered many years ago which were made in a different context and in a different environment,” said Asif in a statement issued on Friday in Islamabad.

“It was neither my intention and nor my objective to undermine an institution, which I hold in high esteem, at a time when the armed forces are fighting on many fronts,” the defence minister insisted.

“As a Pakistani I am proud of the valour and sacrifices of the men in uniform for the defence of the nation. It was not my objective to undermine it,” he said.

The defence minister admitted that his statements presented by the media created a misplaced perception about himself which he said was far from reality.

Pakistan Army corps commanders in their meeting last week at GHQ expressed anger over statements of certain minister's and told chief General Raheel Sharif that their sentiments may be conveyed to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Khawaja Asif takes U-turn, calls Pakistan Army an asset - DAWN.COM

Anything these low life Politicians say is meaningless. They have no values or convictions.

Baap burra na Bhaiya, sub sey burra Rupiah....

Now he is learning his real place! :D

More evidence of who rules Pakistan since 1947 directly and indirectly. Putting these silly politicians in front of Stupid masses wont change the fact, It can only fool the stupid masses.

Truth hurts and it did hurt Pak Army. :pakistan:

More evidence of who rules Pakistan since 1947 directly and indirectly. Putting these silly politicians in front of Stupid masses wont change the fact, It can only fool the stupid masses.

Truth hurts and it did hurt Pak Army. :pakistan:

Most of all, it hurts Pakistan itself, this travesty of military rule by proxy or overtly.

Most of all, it hurts Pakistan itself, this travesty of military rule by proxy or overtly.

Yes indeed, Its all history. One just needs to pick up the history book and see for themselves. These Generals come on national television and they dare to say that Faujis are more patriotic than Awam. Mind Boggling.

He was never against the military, and no sane Pakistani would ever be against our military, we all love our armed forces and are willing to fight beside them on the condition that we actually know what is happening, there be no secrets and no hidden things. He didn't need to make this statement, but it's all right i guess.

Anything these low life Politicians say is meaningless. They have no values or convictions.

Baap burra na Bhaiya, sub sey burra Rupiah....

Khawaja Asif had to apologize after what happened in Sialkot, where he won election.

People will vote for these politicians because there is no alternatives. But that doesnt mean they can get away by insulting Pak army. People know these politicians will even sell their mothers for USA visa and few $. Just goes to show how much people support army, even 8 years old video was enough to spark controversy.

Whatever. Musharraf is still not going anywhere. He will be tried for treason. lol

Whatever. Musharraf will be tried for treason. lol

Ganjas shouldnt go to far, otherwise what happened to Khawaja in video can spread to whole nation. Ganjay ko izzat raz nai hati.

Its people rule, its a fact army enjoy more support in Pakistan then politicians. Pseudo-liberal sitting in USA have no idea of ground realities of Pakistan.

Ganjas shouldnt go to far, otherwise what happened to Khawaja in video can spread to whole nation. Ganjay ko izzat raz nai hati.

Seriously, how many people in Pakistan do you actually see supporting Musharraf ? If i'm not wrong, its only those who have connection with the Army and Nine Zero Karachi. He should be tried for treason. We should make clear the Army is not above the law.

Seriously, How many people in Pakistan do you actually see supporting Musharraf ? If i'm not wrong, its only those who have connection with the Army and Nine Zero Karachi. He should be tried for treason. We should make clear, the Army is not above the law.

By punishing Musharaf, Ganja will involve army, and when army is involved then i don't need to tell you who Pakistani awam will support.

Last edited:
Whatever. Musharraf is still not going anywhere. He will be tried for treason. lol

Go head and try that. These shameless Noora league Pithos and their " Chamchas" like yourself will be dragged in the streets given the shoe treatment that you will remember for rest of your Pathetic lives. Don't FUUk with our Army. You and your leaders will live to regret.

It is easy for arm chair warriors like yourself to act brave on keyboard. Come out in the open and say that in the street if you have any courage.

Last edited:
Ganja pc, teray kuttay Khawaja nu lanat.

Ey ganjay saray beghairat. India vaste khoday ho jan de.

Shabaz kanjar te nazar hi ney onda aaj kaal. Bakery boy nal zyati kiti. Ek do bus'an chala liyan Lahore teh hun eh kanjar nazar ee ney onda. Jadon vi dekun nasan taan chuk ke beta hunda, soor da bacha.

I wish I was that bakery boy. If he tried that badmashi with this Chaudhry saab, te ina di on vali naslan vi minu avda pyo samaj diyan.

Pata ney kiton aagay eh beghairat Kashirmi.

Eh nawaz Shareef'a da dada te ghairatmand banda hun si. Cycle te utay sabun vech da hunda si. Eh pc soor ka ka keh mulak hi tabaa karan de aa.

Allah karay Musharraf akay inna di fir bunda maray.

Pakistan Army is Pakistan. What have you ever done in your pathetic lives for the betterment of Pakistan.

Please do enlighten us. It is easy to sit in the US and take Potshots at Pakistan Army that is shedding its blood every day fighting enemies of the State.

When Earthquakes come who rescues Pakistani people. When the floods destroy lives of Pakistanis who is there for the Pakistanis. It is the Pakistan Army that put themselves in harms way to rescue and save ordinary Pakistani people.

It is easy for these self proclaimed Pseudo-Intellectuals like @VCheng and @cleverrider to bad mouth Pakistan Army while sitting in the US or UK, but the Pakistani people know who their true friends are and who are the opportunist that desert Pakistan and just bad mouth Pakistan and its valiant Army from overseas.

All you shameless people do is to Malign our heroes. Chullu bhar pani may doob merroo agar koi ghairat baqi hai tum may.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom