What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! We are in HELL because of Iranian malicious policy, and you still saying that the one who starts war is the aggressor? the war has started already along time ago. It seems you ignore our requests to remember what Iran has done to Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, and Syria as well as other Arab countries.
Ok, if you think the war started already, then fight alone, not that you need me, but don't expect me to support anybody in such a useless, meaningless conflict.... Please explain to me what Iran did in the countries you mentioned and i will answer you.

This isn't the first time I have heard this, so I think I will just explain the Prophet's (PBUH) true lineage here.

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is the descendant of Ishmael (PBUH) through Abraham (PBUH). The children of Israel descend from Jacob also known as Israel (PBUH) who in turn descends from Isaac (PBUH) who in turn descends from Abraham (PBUH). Thus the Ishmaelites & Israelites are cousins.
No one is saying Arabs and Jews aren't distant cousins. The Fact is that Quriysh tribe is NOT an Arabized Jewish tribe. Qurish were polytheist and anyone who knows any thing bout Islam or read the Quran would know that.

No one is saying Arabs and Jews aren't distant cousins. The Fact is that Quriysh tribe is NOT an Arabized Jewish tribe. Qurish were polytheist and anyone who knows any thing bout Islam or read the Quran would know that.

That is exactly what I meant man, I never said that the Quraish tribe is an Arabized Jewish tribe. I simply explained the lineage of the last Prophet (Peace be upon him).

Some Iranians are Majoos there is nothing wrong with that. Its their religion and should't be considered an insult when we call them that..
Why are you fixated on pro/anti US. The US has nothing to do with it. Iran is pro communist China and we don't make a big deal about it.
No, they are not. Why don't you call Egyptians Ra(Sun God) worshipers ? they are Muslims, and you should be proud of that.
The US has to do with everything with the Sunni-Shii conflict, it is obvious for every fair person. We are being used, simple as that. What is better than religion to use Muslims with ?

Edit: 700 Posts, yay me :-)

Ok, if you think the war started already, then fight alone, not that you need me, but don't expect me to support anybody in such a useless, meaningless conflict.... Please explain to me what Iran did in the countries you mentioned and i will answer you.

That's okay with me, of course. A real brother proves his true brotherhood in my hardships not in bare meaningless words, So, if you don't do so, don't expect my help ever. Let us put emotions aside and talk reasonably, you guys always demand Arabs help with no return, thats will not happen anymore if you don't stand with me. At that time every man for himself. Palestinians and Jordanians were kicked out from GCC for supporting Saddam in 1990, and I think that will happen to Egyptians as well with much worse consequences. Arab league will be reformed. Nevertheless you can check out Egyptians views which are-BTW- pro-GCC in the link I have just given you. However, I hope this scenario will not happen.

can a non-wahabi explain what a majoos is? I'm actually interested now lol
wahabis, you gotta love these creatures.

That's okay with me, of course. A real brother proves his true brotherhood in my hardships not in bare meaningless words, So, if you don't do so, don't expect my help ever. Let us put emotions aside and talk reasonably, you guys always demand Arabs help with no return, thats will not happen anymore if you don't stand with me. At that time every man for himself. Palestinians and Jordanians were kicked out from GCC for supporting Saddam in 1990, and I think that will happen to Egyptians as well with much worse consequences. Arab league will be reformed. Nevertheless you can check out Egyptians views which are-BTW- pro-GCC in the link I have just given you. Nevertheless, I hope this scenario will not happen.
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "انصر أخاك ظالما أو مظلوما" فقال رجل: أنصره إذا كان مظلوما أفرأيت إذا كان ظالما كيف أنصره؟ قال "تحجزه أو تمنعه من الظلم فإنّ ذلك نصره".

Putting emotions aside, i really have no interest to comment about your post, really useless post.

That's okay with me, of course. A real brother proves his true brotherhood in my hardships not in bare meaningless words, So, if you don't do so, don't expect my help ever. Let us put emotions aside and talk reasonably, you guys always demand Arabs help with no return, thats will not happen anymore if you don't stand with me. At that time every man for himself. Palestinians and Jordanians were kicked out from GCC for supporting Saddam in 1990, and I think that will happen to Egyptians as well with much worse consequences. Arab league will be reformed. Nevertheless you can check out Egyptians views which are-BTW- pro-GCC in the link I have just given you. However, I hope this scenario will not happen.
I think MB Egypt will be very different from Mubarak Egypt. They will take a more active role in ME and Palestine.

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "انصر أخاك ظالما أو مظلوما" فقال رجل: أنصره إذا كان مظلوما أفرأيت إذا كان ظالما كيف أنصره؟ قال "تحجزه أو تمنعه من الظلم فإنّ ذلك نصره".
So now we are aggressors!!
Any way your politically correct understanding of Islam and international relations is cute.

Some Iranians are Majoos there is nothing wrong with that. Its their religion and should't be considered an insult when we call them that..
Why are you fixated on pro/anti US. The US has nothing to do with it. Iran is pro communist China and we don't make a big deal about it.
God almighty, man you were and still calling them majoos all of them do you think you can fool me or the others why can't you be honest.

So now we are aggressors!!
Any way your politically correct understanding of Islam and international relations is cute.
I never said you were, my post was an answer to BLACKEAGLE. As a Muslim, don't expect me to take your side just because we speak the same Lang. We didn't take our president side because he did somethings we didn't find right. Do you expect me to take your side just because you want me to ? Be fair!! Saying that, i never said that i took any sides, check my posts again.

Putting emotions aside, i really have no interest to comment about your post, really useless post.

I wasn't looking for a respons to that post but I had to speak my mind. You shouldn't wait for any help either... ever, it's as simple as that. I realy can't recite the roots of Iran-Arab rivalry here. You should go and clear that up before giving lectures in religion.

from one "fire worshipper" to another "sun god worshipper": don't waste your time on Al Quidas/wahabis.
Why do these people blow themselves up in mosques and markets? Cuz they're deranged, radical and insane. Trying to talk sense into these people is impossible.
I am not sure about you, but i have met a lot of Saudi Arabians, Jordanians, and they were lovely people. Don't generalize. Just because you don't agree with someone, you will call him radical or insane. I have to disagree with you, just like i disagreed with anybody calling Iranians kafirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom