What's new

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina

Indians are not an advanced nationality. They have to flash it.

Your reply is riddled with so many inherent contradictions, I'm not even sure where to start.

In other words: We're not advanced, but we planned the Peelkhana massacre. We were smart enough to suborn an entire unit, but made basic errors of identity.

I'll tell you what, wheel and come again. But if you're going to tout that line of argument, be prepared for utter disbelief. And that's putting it politely.

CORRECTION!! We are getting to know more of indian terrorist act against Bangladesh. Heck safron terror brigade even directed terrorism against indian Muslims. And indian home minister already admitted existence of indian hindu terrorism.

Let the Indian issue be out of this topic. HM didnt even provided the evidence of his claim.. You tell me about your country's issue... What are the evidence you got apart from some saffron head band?? Do not go off topic with Hindus burning Muslims here in India.. I am talking about Bangladesh and you have to answer that..

These indian terrorists, 14 of them went to see Sheikh Hasina at her office during the massacre but name of these terrorists or their pictures never revealed by Awami League regime and Hasina.

Bangladesh section is the only section where you can say anything with out any valid link to support your claims..

Let the Indian issue be out of this topic. HM didnt even provided the evidence of his claim.. You tell me about your country's issue... What are the evidence you got apart from some saffron head band?? Do not go off topic with Hindus burning Muslims here in India.. I am talking about Bangladesh and you have to answer that..

535958_210474952423839_1188480900_n.jpg

This picture is proof enough and why you indians trying to side step proof in front of us? Indian RAW is a terrorist organization supported by indian govt support for terrorism across borders. Indian state sponsored terrorism carried by RAW inside Bangladesh, SriLanka, Nepal and in Pakistan.

This picture is proof enough and why you indians trying to side step proof in front of us? Indian RAW is a terrorist organization supported by indian govt support for terrorism across borders. Indian state sponsored terrorism carried by RAW inside Bangladesh, SriLanka, Nepal and in Pakistan.

Really?? A picture with a saffron head scarf along with a look alike photo?? Its the best you got?? A RSS guy in BD military?? Dude you have some serious issues..

Really?? A picture with a saffron head scarf along with a look alike photo?? Its the best you got?? A RSS guy in BD military?? Dude you have some serious issues..

What else could a indian terrorist say? We are not surprised.

Even After Eating So much Illish , Your Brain power is just equal to a Mice . Scarf and lookalike and you are beating your Spindly chest so hard that your thin ribs might break .

Son , Your IQ is is Equal to Iota if you have any .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom