What's new

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina

Also check reports even before the account of killing was known to anyone the Indians were reporting death of one of the BD officers much before it came to fore.

Munshi can help you find that report as well.

it was clearly planned by India. The Bangladeshis can find blood of their armymen in the mutiny on hands of bharatis

Yeah indian NDTV 1st reported the killing of BDR DG almost 40 hours before any Bangladeshi channel reported it.

what are the factors for a meak reaction from army when they know very well who are the culprits?

I have grown up around army personals from a very early age. Our army officials can be easily bought, I have seen the amount of boot licking they are capable of for a promotion after political figures. The only thing our army is good for is parading and collecting rations and salary at the end of the month. These lot are useless, if they could've have they would have.

I have grown up around army personals from a very early age. Our army officials can be easily bought, I have seen the amount of boot licking they are capable of for a promotion after political figures. The only thing our army is good for is parading and collecting rations and salary at the end of the month. These lot are useless, if they could've have they would have.

As I said long time before BA officers had become mercenary force they will sell out to highest bidder.

There is a lot of information here in this report -

DeshCalling: THE PEELKHANA MUTINY AND MASSACRE

Could we change the title of the thread that " India involved in Peelkhana massacre" or open a new thread on that?

what are the factors for a meak reaction from army when they know very well who are the culprits?

BDR mutiny is a well planned game that was being woven for 8 years. All the aspects were considered in advance. Simply it'd take time for army to go for any action. One funny story- few days back one was telling me that one army officer told him that nowadays if they fail to find an army officer's current location, they just simply ask RAW to locate the officer and it's solved. This is how it's going there in our armed forces. Hasina at 1st completely replaced the DGFI setup to make game easy.

what is the position of the Bangladesh army on this, if the army is really serious then the perpetrated & masterminds behind this whole tragedy can be unearthed but they don't seem to be interested in it. plus the most confusing part is the army has taken an 180 degree turn from its years long position, the army once was the most anti bal institution in the country i cant believe this is the same army that once stood like a brick wall in the way of the anti state agenda bal

They lack charismatic officers like they had for example Zia, Taher, Khaled Musharraf... Current officers lack Confidence hence the silence....

Could we change the title of the thread that " India involved in Peelkhana massacre" or open a new thread on that?

Take the initiative on this and the rest of us will write our comments under the new title or thread. Add the photos in the new threat though so it make sense.

They lack charismatic officers like they had for example Zia, Taher, Khaled Musharraf... Current officers lack Confidence hence the silence....

They lack balls or ca hones, whatever you want to say. They do not lack confidence, they quite confidently use their chamchami skills to seek promotions after political figures.

It is not a random picture .... Many who had watched the Pilkhana mutiny on television also saw some of the BDR mutineers wearing saffron head bands.

What is this, amateur hour?

Masterminds who plotted a murderous mass mutiny wanted to be easily identified - so they sent their own men in saffron/orange coloured headbands.......

Heck they even sent a guy wearing a turban- Catch us, please catch us!

This is the kind of analysis that insults those who put it out and those who believe it. Unfortunately it's no less dangerous for all that.

what is the position of the Bangladesh army on this, if the army is really serious then the perpetrators & masterminds behind this whole tragedy can be unearthed but they don't seem to be interested in it. plus the most confusing part is that the army has taken an 180 degree turn from its years long position, the army once was the most anti bal institution in the country i cant believe this is the same army that once stood like a brick wall in the way of the anti state agenda of bal

Things are being handled brutally inside armed forces.

Some genius people around here.. Indian RAW sending people with saffron color head band to secretly start a riot!! :rofl:

You guys are getting worse!!

Some genius people around here.. Indian RAW sending people with saffron color head band to secretly start a riot!! :rofl:

You guys are getting worse!!

CORRECTION!! We are getting to know more of indian terrorist act against Bangladesh. Heck safron terror brigade even directed terrorism against indian Muslims. And indian home minister already admitted existence of indian hindu terrorism.

What is this, amateur hour?

Masterminds who plotted a murderous mass mutiny wanted to be easily identified - so they sent their own men in saffron/orange coloured headbands.......

Heck they even sent a guy wearing a turban- Catch us, please catch us!

This is the kind of analysis that insults those who put it out and those who believe it. Unfortunately it's no less dangerous for all that.
Indians are not an advanced nationality. They have to flash it.

BDR mutiny is a well planned game that was being woven for 8 years. All the aspects were considered in advance. Simply it'd take time for army to go for any action. One funny story- few days back one was telling me that one army officer told him that nowadays if they fail to find an army officer's current location, they just simply ask RAW to locate the officer and it's solved. This is how it's going there in our armed forces. Hasina at 1st completely replaced the DGFI setup to make game easy.

if this is true, then its a very serious issue & is extremely dangerous development it means RAW has penetrated deep in the army ! i mean after all its the defense institution of the country, this can have catastrophic effects on the very issue of Bangladesh's national security how could anyone have allowed this specially after the shanti bahini episode i mean we are talking about RAW inside the army its simply suicidal in nature which can undo two decades of hard work that went in building the country's arm forces right from shaheed Zia to Ershad to Khalida's first tenure from 1975-1996 its 21 years of painstaking efforts & it can all go down the drain ! i hope & pray this is not true may Allah (swt) protect the Bangladesh army against evil eyes amin
i mean i am simply speechless & shocked to say the least

535958_210474952423839_1188480900_n.jpg

These indian terrorists, 14 of them went to see Sheikh Hasina at her office during the massacre but name of these terrorists or their pictures never revealed by Awami League regime and Hasina.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom