What's new

‘Khadam-e-Alaa’ vs ‘Khadam-e-Alaa’

Competition has already started, Shahbaz Sharif and PML felt such a need to show off that they give a press release that only Lemon juice and biscuits will be served to the guests at oath taking and ceremony will be sober. Taking a leaf out of KPKs book already I see!

Issuing a press release? Really? Itni zyada dramay bazi aur show off?

Khazana is already khalii So all the left money was used on ganjas Sherwani so they had to serve them with lemon juice and biscuit

Yeah competition is very tough, thats why I updated my signature. :D
bhie jahan taak ap k signature k baat ha ,...jab pichli baar 2/3 majority the tu adilya mei machar kaat rahay the ... ish tym kehna agarr phir se jeddah baag jaye tu baloon k jagha six packs pe focus karey

phir se sariya ay gaya ha ...

lolzzzzz its you who needs to die in chu bhar pani. Nobody in pakistan questions shahbaz sharifs intentions. I smell a strong potian coming from you lol. Now please move to KPK.
bhie kisi k baap ka tu punjab ha nhie ... jahan taak intentions k baat ha ..tu we already know he is munafiq ...he lied about loadshedding ..sharam ani chia tumhain ush ko defend kartay hotay ..bhie pooja maat karo ..muslim hoo

bhie jahan taak ap k signature k baat ha ,...jab pichli baar 2/3 majority the tu adilya mei machar kaat rahay the ... ish tym kehna agarr phir se jeddah baag jaye tu baloon k jagha six packs pe focus karey

phir se sariya ay gaya ha ...

mien to oiyar dey raha hon opposition ko :)

i am sure this competition will bring a lot of good changes in their provinces,,,....:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom