What's new

‘Khadam-e-Alaa’ vs ‘Khadam-e-Alaa’

Pervaiz-and-shahbaz-480x238.jpg

LAHORE - The new Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief minister in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Pervaiz Khattak, has a bond with the historic city of Lahore. Like the former KP CM, Amir Haider Hoti, his was educated at Aitchison College in Lahore and circles close to him disclosed that Khattak travels a lot to Lahore and also has a house in the city.
PTI circles claim Khattak will be at the disposal of PTI chief Imran Khan and his economic team for the next five years in their attempt to improve the war-ravaged province.
As such they deem Khattak as the right choice by Khan and his friends find him a simple person but equally sharp to handle the responsibility of his new office.
Political circles close to him say being an un-demanding personality he is likely to shun the splendour that comes with the office, running his office like a true servant of his people and party. If he does that successfully, he will be in direct competition with the Punjab’s chief executive Shahbaz Sharif.
The leadership from both sides, PTI and PML-N, has indicated that they would try to out-do each other in running their respective province.
If Khattak keeps his doors open for public and party workers and holds open courts regularly and drives his car himself, or with just a driver, he will create a huge impact which will surely push the Sharifs to up the ante in Punjab. Perhaps, Sharif too, would shun the protocol galore.
The ensuing competition between the PTI and PML-N leaders will definitely be beneficial for ordinary people, if pursued with a healthy approach.

‘Khadam-e-Alaa’ vs ‘Khadam-e-Alaa’ | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Sorry to say, but just watch this stupid pakistani print media, finding new political personality idols for next 5 years?
This kind of tabloid journalism only generates media personalities but Not a true leadership & thus should be opposed at least on PDF? By everyone?
Even with those who like them or for those who may not like them?
Our priorty as a nation shouldbe in issues & thier solutions but not the personalty projections?

Hey are you from KiraNchi? :)

Actually I am from Karanchi, growing up in Karanchi I was so proud of speaking English with Correct pronunciation but wasn't aware of the shocks I will get for the rest of my life when I will end up in US where everyone made fun of how I say Ischool, they asked where is I in School.

Pakistanisage, Sachool is how its suppose to be written in urdu

Political circles close to him say being an un-demanding personality he is likely to shun the splendour that comes with the office, running his office like a true servant of his people and party. If he does that successfully, he will be in direct competition with the Punjab’s chief executive Shahbaz Sharif.

:omghaha:

what a lie !! #Shame

p.s.

whosoever wrote this patwari piece should die in chulu bhar pani...

PTI CM will not do dramaybazi like Shahbaz sharif of pmln, PTI will bring reforms in the system, which pmln in return should do as well :D
lolzzzzz its you who needs to die in chu bhar pani. Nobody in pakistan questions shahbaz sharifs intentions. I smell a strong potian coming from you lol. Now please move to KPK.

You mean Khadim e Alaa (Khattak - true Khadim of Awaam) vs. Khadam e Alaa ( Shobaaz Sharif - Fake Khadam).

BTW, What is a KHADAM ? Is that a KHADIM in Punjabi ?:omghaha:

@Armstrong, Aap Urdu - Punjabi Dictionary banaa rehay thay, kahan tuk pohancha Aap ka Project ?

The source is Arabic خَادِم Khadim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I no more take SS seriously, heck even his brother NS said that SS just open his loose tongue in Josh-e-Khitabat. Jis bande ko uss ke ghar wale serious nahi lete, why should we take him seriously??

Sorry to say, but just watch this stupid pakistani print media, finding new political personality idols for next 5 years?
This kind of tabloid journalism only generates media personalities but Not a true leadership & thus should be opposed at least on PDF? By everyone?

Yeah instead they should be giving full front page to "true leader", the Frog of London Mr. "Uff Thaaf Hussain", so that he could entertain the nation, just like he does for hours on the all major TV stations, right Chamgadar-Man G?

@OP: Political differences aside, the whole nation is looking for the positive competition among political forces. IA something good will come out of it.

Credit goes to IK for making tested and failed parties realize, that this time they will have to deliver!

Okey tell me another name besides asad umar plz.

just becoz u dont know the names doesn't mean its not there....

NA120, Doctor Yasmeen Rashid,
NA124, Professor Waleed Iqbal.
NA250, Doctor Arif Alvi.
NA02, Engineer Hamid ul Haq,
NA125, Hamid Khan (Lawyer),
NA121, Barrister Hammad Azhar,
NA126, Shafqat Mehmood (Masters in Public Administration from the Harvard University
Cambridge, USA, in 1981)

These are just a few that i can remember on tips.. once u check them one by one, and you'll b impressed coz around more then 70% of them wud be highly qulaified, and corruption free.. 30% are there from remote areas where brothery system is too strong and to win one has to compromise a bit. But hopefully that will change very soon In Sha Allah.....

You are right by questioning people in PTI. In my view PML-N has the best team. Khakkan Abbasi, Ahsan Iqbal, Sartaj Aziz, Khurram Datager, Ishaq Dar, Khawaja Asif, Ayaz Sadiq, Marvi Memon, Tariq Fatmi and these are some names that come top of your head. Heck even Asad Umar's brother, Zubair Umar is also in PML-N and he is as capable. Besides the team, the other sole difference is the fact that Zubair and others are not used for publicity.

check my above post...

and i would like u to put the quaifications of Noons along with the names,..

just becoz u dont know the names doesn't mean its not there....

NA120, Doctor Yasmeen Rashid,
NA124, Professor Waleed Iqbal.
NA250, Doctor Arif Alvi.
NA02, Engineer Hamid ul Haq,
NA125, Hamid Khan (Lawyer),
NA121, Barrister Hammad Azhar,
NA126, Shafqat Mehmood (Masters in Public Administration from the Harvard University
Cambridge, USA, in 1981)

These are just a few that i can remember on tips.. once u check them one by one, and you'll b impressed coz around more then 70% of them wud be highly qulaified, and corruption free.. 30% are there from remote areas where brothery system is too strong and to win one has to compromise a bit. But hopefully that will change very soon In Sha Allah.....
Is this the economic team.....I know all of these names plus other names but they are not economists and researchers/subject experts? I am talking about the team asad umar has not the known politicians of PTI :P

The biggest problem with the shareefs is that they do not believe in devolution of power. They keep power centralized and exercise it through the old bureaucracy which is decadent.

Centralization of power is not good in a big country like Pakistan.

And the issue of new provinces might also come up.

check my above post...

and i would like u to put the quaifications of Noons along with the names,..

Khurram Datagir

Completed his B.Sc. Engineering from California Institute of Technology and B.A. in Economics from Bowdoin College, both in the United States. He is a life member of Pakistan Engineering Council.

Shahid khakkan Abbasi

Abbasi got his early education from Lawrence College, Murree. He then attended the University of California, Berkeley, where he obtained the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. He went on to obtain Masters in Electrical Engineering from George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Abbasi worked as a professional engineer in the United States and the Middle East during the 1980s. Owner of AirBlue

Khawaja Asif

Before getting into politics, Khawaja Asif lived in the UAE for many years, and worked in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International. A businessman and a banker by profession, he received B.A/L.L.B degrees from University of the Punjab in 1970. Masters in Economics from LSE in 1975

Ayaz Sadiq

Atchison College, University of the Punjab, Hailay College of Commerce

Kamal Ahmed

General Manager Microsoft Pakistan

Zubair Umar

Former CFO of IBM Middle East and Africa

Tariq Fatmi

Tariq Fatemi has served as High Commissioner of Pakistan to Zimbabwe (1993-1996), with concurrent accreditation to Angola, Botswana, Namibia and Zambia, and also as Ambassador to the United States for three months (September to December 1999). Later, he served as Ambassador to Jordan from March 2000 to September 2002, and was Ambassador to Belgium and Luxembourg and Head of Mission to the European Union from September, 2002 to July 2004, before leaving this post on having reached the mandatory age for retirement of all civil servants in Pakistan. Speaks fluent Russian.

Ishaq Dar

Dar is a graduate of Punjab University which he attended in 1968. In 1972, he did his Bachelor of Commerce with honours, and was awarded two Gold medals and Roll of Honor for First position in the University of Punjab.[5] Immediately after his graduation Mr. Dar then went to the UK and did his Chartered Accountancy from ICAEW.

Ahsan Iqbal

His schools were the Cantt Public School Karachi, PAF Public School, Sargodha and the Government College, Lahore. He then studied mechanical engineering at the UET Lahore (1976–1981), where he was elected President of the Students Union (1980–81). He worked briefly in the private sector with Millat Tractor (manufacturers of Massey Ferguson in Pakistan) before moving to the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania for an MBA degree (1984–1986). He has also attended executive programs at universities including the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University (1989), the University of Oxford (1992) and Harvard University (2004).

Marvi Memon

After subsequently completing her schooling in Karachi and Paris, she attended the London School of Economics in United Kingdom. She graduated from London School of Economics with a double BSc degree in Economics with Honors and in International relations.

Sartaj Aziz

Aziz was a young activist in the Muslim League-led Pakistan movement.[2] Aziz was educated at Islamia College of Lahore and then obtained a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the Punjab University in 1949. Aziz proceeded to join the civil service of the state of Pakistan in 1950. Later, he traveled to the United States and earned a master's degree in public administration from Harvard University in 1962. Returning to work in the government, he attained the position of joint secretary in the Planning Commission of Pakistan in 1967. Aziz later worked in the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization from 1971 to 1975, and the International Fund for Agricultural Development from 1978 to 1984.

Again some few names on top of my head....

Back
Top Bottom