What's new

Kerala Corner

i am a non-keralite hindu and i support koovie and many christians and muslims....but if you want me to speak my heart, i will say i see christians as hindu's brothers but muslims as hindu's cousin brothers...i have the highest respect for christians in religion equal to hindu and had for muslims too but after meeting some retards from PDF, my views degraded a lot for muslims world-wide(not for indian muslims),...but the only problem with christians and muslims is their conversion thing to convert and lure hindus(thats very bad)....if hinduism and buddhism had conversin thing 1000s of years ago,they would have almost converted 80% of the globe into hindus today but they are peaceful......and all the indian christians and muslims used to be hindus before until they were converted in many centuries ago but in the 21st century today i want hindus to co-exist with muslims and christians providing that they dont convert anymore aand yes we all are indians first....jai hind...

Ultimate example of political correctness. Let me be frank your post does NOT reflect what your mind actually says. Or if you actually meant what you wrote, then I think you are very very confused soul...:D

but in the 21st century today i want hindus to co-exist with muslims and christians providing that they dont convert anymore

Just to play the Devil's Advocate -- what would you do if the evangelists decline your generous offer and say they will continue converting ?

Ultimate example of political correctness. Let me be frank your post does NOT reflect what your mind actually says. Or if you actually meant what you wrote, then I think you are very very confused soul...:D

Just to play the Devil's Advocate -- what would you do if the evangelists decline your generous offer and say they will continue converting ?

The frank truth is some religions consider themselves superior to others. So it is not gonna happen unless there are restrictions placed on these religious propagandists, otherwise conversions are not going to stop. Unfortunately that will be called as persecution by some.

The frank truth is some religions consider themselves superior to others. So it is not gonna happen unless there are restrictions placed on these religious propagandists, otherwise conversions are not going to stop. Unfortunately that will be called as prosecution by some.

No no..I want to know what would Mr.Politically Correct who considers Christians as his bros and Muslims as his cousin bros would do when those two refuse his generous offer to stop converting..

i said frankly what was in my heart and mind, anyways i am 17 yr old student and dont want to see the future of my beloved country in the hands of retards...but i hate congress the most..they are just using minorities to gain vote,thats it!!...i want a non-corrupt govt. who sees everyones as indians and humans first.....

No no..I want to know what would Mr.Politically Correct who considers Christians as his bros and Muslims as his cousin bros would do when those two refuse his generous offer to stop converting..

That is what I am stating. Unless restrictions are placed on these religious propagandists, the status quo will not be maintained and religious upheavals will happen in India now and then as the majority community will react. And the psuedo-secularists will paint it as pogroms.

Sadly that is the truth.

i said frankly what was in my heart and mind, anyways i am 17 yr old student and dont want to see the future of my beloved country in the hands of retards...but i hate congress the most..they are just using minorities to gain vote,thats it!!...i want a non-corrupt govt. who sees everyones as indians and humans first.....

I understand ..after all I too reached this age after crossing the ever-optimistic 17. But reality is a bit different and not that rosy.

Atleast the younger gen i.e., you and me must be politically aware and must be willing to stand up for our rights and oppose any unjust measures, no matter what.

What rights are you talking about? Are there any special rights for kerala Hindus ? or muslims or christians for that matter ?

Kerala was and is fair to all religion.

A small sample:

The Hindu : States / Kerala : Know your rights, minorities told

Explaining the extend of lack of awareness among the communities about what was due to them, the Minister said that only eight candidates sent in their application when the government offered to distribute laptops to the madrassa teachers' children who perused engineering education.

He said his Ministry was yet to get the details, including the exact number, of the madrassas in the State, though the government had announced special grant for them.

He also said the present government had received as many as 5,75,000 applications for the minority scholarship from across the State,

Grants for Madrassas, Laptop for Madrassa Students and scholarship for minority students.. and thats just in education sector.

നല്ലൊരു രസികന്* thread ആയിരുന്നു .. .. പക്ഷെ കുറെ മതഭ്രാന്തന്മാര്* അതിനെ ഹൈജാക്ക് ചെയ്യ്തു .....ഹാ കഷ്ടം..... :disagree:

നല്ലൊരു രസികന്* thread ആയിരുന്നു .. .. പക്ഷെ കുറെ മതഭ്രാന്തന്മാര്* അതിനെ ഹൈജാക്ക് ചെയിതു.....ഹാ കഷ്ടം..... :disagree:

നമുക്ക് തിരിച്ചു കൊവ്ടുവരാം ഈ ത്രെഡ് വീണ്ടും ... ആ നായരേ നമുക്ക് ഓടിക്കാം ...

നമുക്ക് തിരിച്ചു കൊവ്ടുവരാം ഈ ത്രെഡ് വീണ്ടും ... ആ നായരേ നമുക്ക് ഓടിക്കാം ...
പുള്ളിക്കാരന്* മുംബൈക്ക് പോയി എന്തോ പ്രശ്നമുണ്ടായി എന്നാ തോന്നുന്നേ.. എന്നേലും അ താക്കറയുടെ ആളുകള്* 'madrasi'എന്നും പറഞ്ഞു അവിടുന്ന് കൊട്ടുംകൊടുത്തു വിടുമ്പോള്* മനസിലാകും കേരളത്തിന്*റെ മഹിമ .....

sorry for spoiling the thread Sajan & Spark ...politics & religion discuss cheythu tudangiyal pinne pidchalkittola

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom