What's new

Kerala Corner

1. You talked about most Hindus in Kerala without backing your argument, no poll or sth like that.
2. READ POST 631 I havent changed anything

Going by your astounding logic no one actually represents his/her country officially. So can this forum be shut ? Do you know the meaning of the word 'forum' ?

I said 'a multitude of Keralite Hindus here'. Now dig out your dictionary and see what those words mean. Today its the Keralite HIndus here, in the internet, tomorrow it is in the streets. Do you know how the Egyptian Spring became a success ?

Going by your astounding logic no one actually represents his/her country officially. So can this forum be shut ? Do you know the meaning of the word 'forum' ?

I said 'a multitude of Keralite Hindus here'. Now dig out your dictionary and see what those words mean. Today its the Keralite HIndus here, in the internet, tomorrow it is in the streets. Do you know how the Egyptian Spring became a success ?

Opinion of three people doesnt represent the opinion of millions. You cant argue like that. Ano no, people on a online forum dont represent their country officially. And I have to dissapoint you again: Malayalees wont start killing each other like animals because of their religion in the streets.

Opinion of three people doesnt represent the opinion of millions. You cant argue like that.

And you are one man. The point being ? And I'd damned if you believe no one else has this grouse of "step-motherly" treatment of Keralite Hindus.

Anyway it was five people to be precise. They have their family, their friends.. No opinion/idea starts with a million people. It starts with a single man and then grows. Marxism was just the brainfart of two people - Karl Marx and Fredrick Engles. Keep pushing things under the carpet thinking All is Well and when it actually happens you would not even realize what hit you.

And I have to dissapoint you again: Malayalees wont start killing each other like animals because of their religion in the streets.

Beach please !!! Shafiq and Nazim arent malayalees ? That the other 18 who came with them arent Malayalees ? Those who orchestrated the Marad massacre werent Malayalees ?

Dude just retrieve your head from the deep sand you have buried it into and face reality. Reality isnt as rosy as you picture it to be. Even the seemingly infinite patience of the Hindus has a limit.

Nair and Anish has been posting repeatedly about Hindu Rashra.

I would like one of them explain what they mean by that?

A monarchy / kingdom like in old times?

Or a concept they innovate within the boundaries of democracy?

Hindu Rashtra .. what is that? how will it function? How is it different from present system?

I would like to know it Straight from the horse's mouth
We r Taking about a Monarchy or Something Like that... We want a democracy But Some Changes in it... Like No Political Party in Name of religion like IUML, S.S,BSP,PDP,RPI...

No Political party should be allowed to say in public that they r the Saviors of this Community including Hindus...

The Country Should be Declared Culturally Hindu Just like David Cameroon Openly said about Britain as Christian ... Anti-Conversion Law... ban on Cow Slaughter ...

No Reservations Based on Religion... Uniform Civil code, Article 370 should be removed... No Private institutions should be allowed to Give reservation to a Particular Community...

Religious Teaching should be Strictly banned in Schools Private as well as Public... Evangelist Should be banned... Missionaries working in India for Conversion of Hindus should be banned... People trying to get Converts from other religion should be made a Punishable offense...

Foreign Funded Media Channel Should be banned... PM should be Born to a Indian Mother & father who's ancestors have lived in India for more than 2 generation...

Government Should not have Exclusive rights over Hindu temples... Property of the Temple & its income will belong only to Temple & its Devotees ...

Sanskrit Should be made the national Language... legal System should be Secular along with constitution ... separate law for Muslims , Hindus & Christians Should be removed... like Muslim marriage act , Hindu Marriage Act...

& Finally Congress Supporting Text Books in the education system ... Congress Should be Banned... Nepotism in politics should be Banned...

Immigrants from Bangladesh should be removed...

These r My Thoughts Although i dont Talk for any organization but as individual Hindu my thoughts r these ... although its not uniform but can be discussed & brought into a Proper Conclusion ...

*facepalm*..and you call this Hindu Rashtra ? Did I not say you are very very misleading in your opinion.

This is the true definition of how a secular state should be.

You are just asking for a secular state and not the Hindu Rashtra as these people seem to eblieve. And I support this move.

We r not Taking about a Monarchy or Something Like that... We want a democracy But Some Changes in it... Like No Political Party in Name of religion like IUML, S.S,BSP,PDP,RPI...

No Political party should be allowed to say in public that they r the Saviors of this Community including Hindus...

The Country Should be Declared Culturally Hindu Just like David Cameroon Openly said about Britain as Christian ... Anti-Conversion Law... ban on Cow Slaughter ...

No Reservations Based on Religion... Uniform Civil code, Article 370 should be removed... No Private institutions should be allowed to Give reservation to a Particular Community...

Religious Teaching should be Strictly banned in Schools Private as well as Public... Evangelist Should be banned... Missionaries working in India for Conversion of Hindus should be banned... People trying to get Converts from other religion should be made a Punishable offense...

Foreign Funded Media Channel Should be banned... PM should be Born to a Indian Mother & father who's ancestors have lived in India for more than 2 generation...

Government Should not have Exclusive rights over Hindu temples... Property of the Temple & its income will belong only to Temple & its Devotees ...

Sanskrit Should be made the national Language... legal System should be Secular along with constitution ... separate law for Muslims , Hindus & Christians Should be removed... like Muslim marriage act , Hindu Marriage Act...

& Finally Congress Supporting Text Books in the education system ... Congress Should be Banned... Nepotism in politics should be Banned...

We r Taking about a Monarchy or Something Like that... We want a democracy But Some Changes in it... Like No Political Party in Name of religion like IUML, S.S,BSP,PDP,RPI...

These r My Thoughts Although i dont Talk for any organization but as individual Hindu my thoughts r these ... although its not uniform but can be discussed & brought into a Proper Conclusion ...

This comment here and your other comments posted by you before are like day and night

This comment here and your other comments posted by you before are like day and night

This is what he calls Hindu Rashtra !!!!

And this is the problem when people casually use the term "Right wing Fascists", "Right wing Nazis" etc because these people actually dont know **** what those terms actually mean.

What are historical precedents that Hindus want for this nation ? What do they mean by Hindu Rashtra ? Chandragupta maurya became a Jain monk, Ashoka patronised Buddhism,under Guptas Buddhism even got state support even though the rulers patronised Hinduism. How many muslims were molested by Shivaji? How did Vijaynagar empire treated its minority?

The fear of Hindus turning minorities into second class citizens in a Hindu Rashtra isn't a fear based on study of Indian culture and thought , but is based upon the western fears of fascism. Violent anti-Semitism had a historical precedent in European history and culture- what happened in Germany was the culmination of centuries old notion of anti-semitism. That fear has been succesfully planted in minority psyche by its leaders here.

You are openly threatening with violence against your Indian brothers, who is brainwashed here?
No one has Brain washed me ... its my natural reflexes & is Merely defensive... U Hurt or Hurt the People of my Community I take Up arms... its my Duty toward my Hindu brothers...

These r mere words ... Let again some 1 touch a Hindus in India we will Show who we r... people against my Community will take its a Warning , Hindus will take it as word of Solidarity , & 0 brained Secularist like u will call it terrorism , Separatism ,communalism Etc But i dont Care to be Fair...

& The i have Publically said it many a time & even interfered in my Collage matters ... as i have studied in a Collage which was Dominated by Minority ... Until i was Studying there... no one Dared to Touch Hindu brothers... Till date i Get phone calls from new Student ... i have stood always to help my brothers... Where ever i get a Chance to help a Hindu Brother within my limitation i am ready to Do it... if its by words ill do it by Words , if its by Deeds i will do it so, if its by Money i even do it by that means...

Today what Hindu wants more is to know the injustice done to them & to get organized against it ... So i am doing it at my personal level best from Social Media sites,Blogging etc... i have even worked on field for it...

This is what he calls Hindu Rashtra !!!!
Offcorse according to what is happening in India ... this is for me a Hindu Rahshtra ... where all my brothers r treated equally without been discriminated based on religion even Muslims & Christians ...

India is not that Today ... But i want India to Declare as a Culturally Hindu Country ...

That is what Hindu Rahstra mean for me... what else do u people think did i say i want a Monarchy like Mahabharata times... or all Non Hindus should be removed from India... or non -Hindus should be Forcefully converted... No my concept of Hindu rahstra is not that...

All i want is India should always remain Culturally Hindu a Country ... & treat Hindus fairly along with Giving Shelter to Hindus who face discrimination in other parts of the world...

The both News never Comes in the Same paper at any point...

any ways ...

Revive the Vedas Ancient Hindu Treasure ...

“Sun moves in its orbit which itself is moving. Earth and other bodies move around sun due to force of attraction, because sun is heavier than them." -Rig Veda (1.164.13)

Opinion of three people doesnt represent the opinion of millions. You cant argue like that. Ano no, people on a online forum dont represent their country officially. And I have to dissapoint you again: Malayalees wont start killing each other like animals because of their religion in the streets.
Muslims have been killing people like animals on the streets because of religion in kerala since a very long time.
Go read about Khilafat riots and Marad massacre.
Muslims have been killing people like animals since 11th century in india because of religion.
It has not stopped and never will unless hindus get politically organized.

So you have no idea on what you are talking and got just ignited by the mere term.

All the points you said have nothing to do with your conceptual system based on a religion.

These are very well achievable under the present system of democracy.

The bolded quotes are real funnier.

i am a non-keralite hindu and i support koovie and many christians and muslims....but if you want me to speak my heart, i will say i see christians as hindu's brothers but muslims as hindu's cousin brothers...i have the highest respect for christians in religion equal to hindu and had for muslims too but after meeting some retards from PDF, my views degraded a lot for muslims world-wide(not for indian muslims),...but the only problem with christians and muslims is their conversion thing to convert and lure hindus(thats very bad)....if hinduism and buddhism had conversin thing 1000s of years ago,they would have almost converted 80% of the globe into hindus today but they are peaceful......and all the indian christians and muslims used to be hindus before until they were converted in many centuries ago but in the 21st century today i want hindus to co-exist with muslims and christians providing that they dont convert anymore aand yes we all are indians first....jai hind...

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom