What's new

Kerala Corner

O.K. :-)

I understand. Sorry for what went on here :)
Njan aareyengilum udeshichu paranjathala,pothuve paranjatha. Eniku ee jaathi,matham ethu vechu charcha cheyunathu teere eshtamala,pratyekichu nammal Indiakar parasparam ulla charcha!

Njan aareyengilum udeshichu paranjathala,pothuve paranjatha. Eniku ee jaathi,matham ethu vechu charcha cheyunathu teere eshtamala,pratyekichu nammal Indiakar parasparam ulla charcha!

Ninne pollulla open minded allkar nammude naatiil vallare kuravannu.

Nammude Gathigedu!

eniku oru matham follow cheyunatinodu thane talparyam ela,palliyil pokunatinodum epo ethirpanu.

My long lost brother :cray:

Join me in my indifference to Religion and see the commonality in Humanity.

I have made my way into it sometimes.

I have found it to be a mixed bag. Some of the best articles on Women's right were on there as well as some unsavory ones.

But overall, I think it is a great site.

I was moderating that site for almost an year but then i gave up when i saw the hypocrisy that existed there.
Do you know Quebec, Naksh,nemesis and prettydevil?

I have made my way there a handful of times. Not by all means a frequent visitor.

Nemesis however rings a bell.

what about them?

Her mother, Ujjala Padukone, is the second cousin of her hubby Prakash(see the article below). So she can't be an ethnic Maharashtrian either. She was raised in Mumbai though, and hence might feel Maharashtrian culturally.

Deepika Padukone's easy appeal and raw energy mark her as the star of her generation of leading ladies : Bollywood - India Today

But Deepika was born in Copenhagen to two konkani Saraswat Brahmins(one of whom was raised in Mumbai while the other in Bangalore), did her schooling in Bangalore, and also started her modelling career in Bangalore. I have no idea why she thinks of herself as Maharashtrian.:wacko:
hehehe I've no idea why she called herself maharashtrian,infact i heard her saying that in 2 different interviews.:P
Lolzz

Thrissur karan anu alle.... njan ee varsha pooram kanan thalparyam undu..... I have a meeting lined up, let me see if can cancel it.... if not atleast for vedikkettu kananam...
Vedikettu is the awesomest thing..the bulidings literally shake, and u've to be up by around 1:30am or so...have they changed the timings now??

Last edited:
enda avidete id?? :P
That was my gang of frens on IL.Now most of us have moved out or have reduced our visits to IL,though still in contact with them outside IL.
Which section did you go to?? Relationships??

@Ravi Nair
are you soka??:undecided:

hehehe I've no idea why she called herself maharashtrian,infact i heard her saying that in 2 different interviews.:P
Lolzz

I have gone there literally on handful of times. No ID.

My first encounter was when I searched for Inter Religious relationships and stumbled on something there.

who's Soka?

I have gone there literally on handful of times. No ID.

My first encounter was when I searched for Inter Religious relationships and stumbled on something there.

who's Soka?
Soka is sokasanah who sounds very much like you but as far as i remember his IP was traced to US.His posts come very close to your style of posting.He too left the forum sometime back.

Eni evide matham charcha cheyatirikan apeksha.

athu andha kalam...

@acetophenol enthu patti ara evide matham charcha cheyte?

machuu may 16 ne bahalam enganavum ennu ohhikamo.

Back
Top Bottom