What's new

Kerala Corner

@kurup I smell a False Flagger. :o:

ravana-prabhu-nadesha-kollenda.jpg

അവനെ നാല് തെറി വിളിക്കണം എന്നുണ്ടായിരുന്നു പക്ഷെ ban ആവുമല്ലോ എന്ന് വിചാരിച്ച് ഞാന് മിണ്ടാതെ ഇരിക്കുവാരുന്നു ..... എന്തായാലും നന്നായി ..... :cheers:

Aare kurichanu ithu :D

എന്ത് പറ്റി ഭായ് എന്നാ ചോദിച്ചത് അല്ലാതെ എന്ത് പട്ടി ഭായ് എന്നല്ല .
:haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thampanoor becomes the city of India with the cultural welfare association of KSTRC bus stand.

images

Vijaya Raghavan has been in the industry for a long time.

I forgot.

Guruvayoor adakkamulla kshethrangalil ahindukalku praveshanam anuvadikanam-ee vaadathodulla ningalude abhiprayam enthanu?

Personally speaking,I believe other people of religions must be allowed to enter temples and mosques,provided they fullfil all the conditions,like for ex:those entering mosques must have cleansed themselves with wulu and so on.
In other words,mathathinte peril maathram prveshanam nishedika pedaruthu.

What you say folks?

Guruvayoor adakkamulla kshethrangalil ahindukalku praveshanam anuvadikanam-ee vaadathodulla ningalude abhiprayam enthanu?

Personally speaking,I believe other people of religions must be allowed to enter temples and mosques,provided they fullfil all the conditions,like for ex:those entering mosques must have cleansed themselves with wulu and so on.

What you say folks?

Athu Shari! Thani neeram ippo purathu vannu!

So you can smuggle more terrorists into Temples? You are an ISI agent are you not! Confess!

:D

Have no problem with what you are saying. But if Hindu temples want to prevent Non-Hindus from entering I don't think you can legislate, they must ease their restrictions of their own accord.

What you say folks?

ahindukal entinu kshethrathil varanam? avar kshethrathilo hindu daivangalilo vishwasikunilla pinne enthinu ? ....ippo thanne byangra Therakka ini mattullavarekudi kayatyal vallere budhimuttakum

I also personaly hate sreesanth. But kochi tuskers
Shows our long relation with
Elephants and tusk is the
Symbol of majesty!

I have heard such good things about Kerala that it is the first State I want to visit after visiting Dehli ( my ancestral Home).

Parotta and beef chilli is the
Heart of every keralite!

What is a Parotta ?

Is it like our Paratha ?

16 th century kku mumpu Suriyani methraanmaar spiritual kaaryangal mathrame nokkiyirunnullu,administration of church was done by a democratic council(palliyogam) . If we only could revert back to that.....:(

Ippozhum palliyogamkar thanne anu nokkunathu along with preists.. Randu perum thinnu mudikkuva :D :D

ahindukal entinu kshethrathil varanam? avar kshethrathilo hindu daivangalilo vishwasikunilla pinne enthinu ? ....ippo thanne byangra Therakka ini mattullavarekudi kayatyal vallere budhimuttakum

Food adikkan.. I love palada and aravana :P

Back
Top Bottom