What's new

Kerala Corner

@Marxist Did you watch the movie Left Right Left? If yes what do you think about it :P

illa kanditilla ,njaan keetthu prakaram partyile anthachidrangleyum chila ul party prashneglyum patti ulla cinema annu

am one myslef. dont like this grouping attitude. like kakas

I don't have a problem with this Kerala Corner. Bengalis and Punjabis have their own threads.

I am proud to be an Indian first, and a Malayalee second.

India allows the various ethnic groups to have there own language and ethnic traditions.

That is what is so great about India. Every single poster here also defends India in the forums :)

I don't have a problem with this Kerala Corner. Bengalis and Punjabis have their own threads.

I am proud to be an Indian first, and a Malayalee second.

India allows the various ethnic groups to have there own language and ethnic traditions.

That is what is so great about India. Every single poster here also defends India in the forums :)

but on a pakistani forum? :tdown:

I watched it. I thought it wasn't that bad. And yes, the Marxists tend to care for their poor than the 'poor' poor.

I admire the early vanguards of Marxists and the change they brought. But What Kerala needs IMO, is an environment conducive to business, creativity, and other shackles on Human endeavour to be broken.

We are trapped in a the middle income trap. We need to cut more red tape, provide more incentives for businesses to invest and grow.

We also need better physical infrastructure, like proficient garbage collection, sorting and processing. Encouragement for entrepreneurs and technology, and concentrate on more physical infrastructure.

Long term, we need to overhaul the school curriculum and base it more on research and having independent thought. We also need more polytechnics as well, as every one can't be an engineer.

I don't have a good grasp on things however.
@nair what did you think of the movie. Personally, I think some strands of the narrative went too long.
Though I actually do like Murali Gopi as an actor

What? it is a good thing, No?

@levina when you said save it to me earlier, it hurt my feelings :(

I am a fragile guy :D

Did you finish your exams???

How did you think you went???

:-)

Well the movie reflects the current state of affairs in CPM in kerala..... It may look little exaggerated but you cant deny the fact that CPM has changed a lot...... Murali gopi acting was good and so was the guy acted as State secretary......

illa kanditilla ,njaan keetthu prakaram partyile anthachidrangleyum chila ul party prashneglyum patti ulla cinema annu

Ensure you watch it.... If you are die hard Marxist you may not like it.... But then that will make you think on the state of affairs of CPM :)

Well the movie reflects the current state of affairs in CPM in kerala..... It may look little exaggerated but you cant deny the fact that CPM has changed a lot...... Murali gopi acting was good and so was the guy acted as State secretary......

Ensure you watch it.... If you are die hard Marxist you may not like it.... But then that will make you think on the state of affairs of CPM :)

Partyum Sakhakulum ellam orupadu mariyitundu athu ,pandethe polle Dinesh beediyum valichu ,parippu vadyum kattan chayam aayi party officente odinna benchill irikunna Sakhakal inilla ,real estateum ,quarry mannal ,muthal ella geernthakulam thaze thallam muthal partyie badhichitundu ....

@nair, ironically, the new Bourgeoisie also includes the comrades who railed against it, I think the CPM needs a makeover to stop it becoming irrelevant in a modern world.

Perhaps social democrats akin to the European version?

CPM karkku a film atrakku angu sukhichilla?atinatire prakadanavum nadannu

A Party should listen to criticism, it is the only way it can change and grow

Last edited:
@nair, ironically, the new Bourgeoisie also includes the comrades who railed against it, I think the CPM needs a makeover to stop it becoming irrelevant in a modern world.

Perhaps social democrats akin to the European version?

A Party should listen to criticism, it is the only way it can change and grow

Nammude CPM anganayokkaya atu maran pokunila.T.P chandrasekharante avasta keralam kandatanu.

Nammude CPM anganayokkaya atu maran pokunila.T.P chandrasekharante avasta keralam kandatanu.

Kashtam. Aadyethe communistekarku oru ideals unddayirnnu. Ippo oru tharram computeril njaan inni panni eddukunilla ennu paranja polleyaayi.

Kashtam. Aadyethe communistekarku oru ideals unddayirnnu. Ippo oru tharram computeril njaan inni panni eddukunilla ennu paranja polleyaayi.

Etoru vyaktikum enna pola etoru partikum oru lakshyam venam.Communist karude lakshyamayirunnu
anacharangalum ,asamatavum ozhuvakuka ennatu.atil avar vijayichu.pakshe ippozhate communist
partyku lakshyanagalilla ,vazhiyummilla.Ennal chila sakhakanmarku lakshangalundu

your opinion is in no way biased bro:-),infact it was just the way I was thinking,as if you have read my mind!
I have always thought and planned,we must "convince" our parents that we are doing the correct thing. Afterall their aim is our well being. For which both of us plan to have good jobs,"awesome jobs" that will command respect from society that no one will dare to mess with coz of your religion!
And personally,I love traditions of other religions and been to temples.

But,if a set or both set of parents refuse us,even after setting up everything needed for convincing them just coz of religion,will you support us going against their will? We've had an idea of converting to a 3rd religion (christianity) and marrying.

Oru yuddhathine tayyar ayikko randu perum ennal. It will be hard on you, your parents. Lot of tears... huh athu kazhinj neram kanilla. Enthayalum enikke orusamayathu sramichitte kazhiyanjatha ninakku sadhikkatey. Best Wishes! :)

Oru yuddhathine tayyar ayikko randu perum ennal. It will be hard on you, your parents. Lot of tears... huh athu kazhinj neram kanilla. Enthayalum enikke orusamayathu sramichitte kazhiyanjatha ninakku sadhikkatey. Best Wishes! :)

Nirasha Kamukan?

:D

^^ Londu lo chechiyude dairyam sammathikkanam appiiiii

Back
Top Bottom