What's new

Kerala Corner

Pls move it to Kochi as soon as possible. We will be happy to see that. And dont cry afterwards for opting this.. These goons will ruin where ever the capital is. We are kept under house arrest every time during this type of strikes by these political goons..
Anyway.. we are happy to get rid of this title if you are willing to take it:).

Dude I am from Trivandrum myself. Also you may not like me but I also want Kerala to be divided to Malabar and Travancore- Cochin so that we can get rid of Communists and Muslim radicals based in Malabar.

@acetophenol mate enne oru threadil mention cheythayirunnu... athil poyi nokkiyappol thread kananilla ennu paranju.... Endu patti ividathe police emmanmaru delete cheytho??

Btw there are lot of mallu's here... any plan to meet up?....

Last edited by a moderator:
@acetophenol mate enne oru threadil mention cheythayirunnu... athil poyi nokkiyappol thread kananilla ennu paranju.... Endu patti ividathe police emmanmaru delete cheytho??

Btw there are lot of mallu's here... any plan to meet up?....

athu enikoru abatham patiyatha bose.

about meet up-if in tvm,count me in.

282916_399748656794058_603524592_n.jpg

Want to know where your money goes which you pay in the form of taxes?

Congress spends a reported amount of Rs 1000 Crores on hiring Social Media Volunteers to counter Narendra Modi...

1150393_521745791212710_1191246634_n.png

Dude I am from Trivandrum myself. Also you may not like me but I also want Kerala to be divided to Malabar and Travancore- Cochin so that we can get rid of Communists and Muslim radicals based in Malabar.
I totally agree with you mate. Most of these violent politicians are from the Malabar side. These strikes are bringing hell in Trivandrum every time. Why we the people of Trivandrum should suffer everytime for something happening in kannur or any other parts...? They says that they are doing this against corruption.. again are these people saints..? why they are keeping silent on their corruptions?

I strongly opposes this strike. Dont know why these political parties are disturbing common man like this? It would have been a welcome move if these 1,00,000 faithful cadres could have gone to Kuttanadu or Idukki and made a telling contribution to those helpless and needy there. Well ..to take revenge or for strike, they have money, they have time, they have volunteers but when nation is in crisis where are these so called patriotic leaders...? what a stupid political system we have? How many problems have strikes and hartals solved other than causing irrecoverable damage to our economy.

Could anyone please demolish this Secretariat once for all, so that you won't have to lay siege again here in. We dont want to take this burden anymore. Take it to anywhere other than Trivandrum. Wish we get back our Travancore kingdom soon.. let our king rule us. Fuuuck with north kerala politicians and democracy...:angry:

CPM-ine maati aaru Congress bharikaana malabar????

Commies are better any day than IML,congi, maani, koothi or anyone??????

Yo @SpArK, what's up mate??? :D

NaswarCorner.... completed 8000+ pages..... why is time passing so slow in KeralaCorner? Need some Naswar???? :P

CPM-ine maati aaru Congress bharikaana malabar????

Commies are better any day than IML,congi, maani, koothi or anyone??????

I also said "based in Malabar". From what I observed Malabar Communists are of the "vettu kuthu" types and most of the leaders of CPM are unforunately from that area. Also a split from Malabar means we don't have to endure any more of IUML or Popular Front or such other Muslim radicals type. They can have their Mapplisthan or whatever they want there in North and stop the spread of their poisonous ideology down South.

I am grateful to the Communists for their contribution to the Kerala society but their anti development attitude is getting us no where. Increasingly Keralites are coming back from Gulf Countries and remittances from Gulf that played a major part in Kerala's economy ( and also freed the politicians from the burden of finding jobs for the youngsters )is fast diminishing. I am afraid for the future of Kerala and as BJP is not an option in Kerala I find the Congress a better option. Not bcs I like them but bcs they are the lesser of the 2 evils at the moment.

Coming to tomorrow's LDF agitation, I consider it as anti democratic and I support GoK's decision to deal with it.

I also said "based in Malabar". From what I observed Malabar Communists are of the "vettu kuthu" types and most of the leaders of CPM are unforunately from that area. Also a split from Malabar means we don't have to endure any more of IUML or Popular Front or such other Muslim radicals type. They can have their Mapplisthan or whatever they want there in North and stop the spread of their poisonous ideology down South.

I am grateful to the Communists for their contribution to the Kerala society but their anti development attitude is getting us no where. Increasingly Keralites are coming back from Gulf Countries and remittances from Gulf that played a major part in Kerala's economy ( and also freed the politicians from the burden of finding jobs for the youngsters )is fast diminishing. I am afraid for the future of Kerala and as BJP is not an option in Kerala I find the Congress a better option. Not bcs I like them but bcs they are the lesser of the 2 evils at the moment.

Coming to tomorrow's LDF agitation, I consider it as anti democratic and I support GoK's decision to deal with it.

not at all..... the chain of events leading to the issues , shameless leaders who cling on power, not even agitations will move them.

Ividoru "emerging kerala" kunjali sahibbum, maani kunjum, umman kuttyum nadathiyello .. enthu unda kondu vannu ?? korey sarithakaleyum shalumol maareyum allathey....

I have gone to "raapakal samarapanthal" in front of secretariat... and i support peaceful agitation.

With BJP weak , the only other option left is to support Commies locally to keep the demographic instabilities stable.

not at all..... the chain of events leading to the issues , shameless leaders who cling on power, not even agitations will move them.

Ividoru "emerging kerala" kunjali sahibbum, maani kunjum, umman kuttyum nadathiyello .. enthu unda kondu vannu ?? korey sarithakaleyum shalumol maareyum allathey....

I have gone to "raapakal samarapanthal" in front of secretariat... and i support peaceful agitation.

With BJP weak , the only other option left is to support Commies locally to keep the demographic instabilities stable.
Adutha 2014 electionil avar tvm il vijayikumo?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom