What's new

Kerala Corner

Imay be :offpost: Hello, I am planning to visit Pondicherry next month...Is it the right time to visit there???

Should not be a problem..... Normally they get monsoon towards oct nov..... If want would check up with my friends there and get back... Btw everything here is offtopic... because we do not have a specific topic here...

hiii people of kerala nation... my first post here...:D

Hi mate..... Wassup?????

My Bad....I'm making plan with my friends to Visit Pondy and Keral.....I should also google.....for information lol....:undecided:

I'd reccomend you check what I've been told. My enquiries were quite casual.

Good to see mansoon back in Kerala.. All those humid condition is gone now.. HOpe it stays like this for a long time :D

Good to see mansoon back in Kerala.. All those humid condition is gone now.. HOpe it stays like this for a long time :D

Yup.... I did enjoy the monsoon....Satuday we had heavy rainfall in cochin.... Loved driving in those rains... (Traffic :cry:)

@Parul :

hello+smiley+face.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I was planning to Visit Pondi. & keral and was seeking help/information. However, I think it's not the right time to visit there....Will now visit in Nov-Dec....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning to Visit Pondi. & keral and was seeking help/information. However, I think it's not the right time to visit there....Will now visit in Nov-Dec....

Kerala , not the right time ...... heavy rains .

Pondicherry ..... no idea .

Back
Top Bottom