What's new

Kemalism is dead, but not Ataturk

Kemal Ataturk was a great leader. Every islamic country needs someone like him now.

Indeed they do, but with "Islamic" word if you refer to secularism only i am not standing by you, Mustafa Kemal had stunning leadership abilities which are more than half of the world countries wanted to see at their leaders.

"Centuries rarely produce a genius. Look at this bad luck of ours, that great genius of our era was granted to the Turkish nation."

David Lloyd George, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

There is no such thing as Kemalism to me (the same way I dont call AKP voters Islamists/or Allahists) its not about a person but the idea and that idea is secularism and secularism is not dead.

I hope Kemalisme stays death, Personnaly i honor Ataturk but his ideology sickens me. It was a pest for decades and look at current Turkey when we didnt live by it, We became a major Regional Power with an outstanding Economie.

A typical AKP fan that does nothing know about history. His ideology was based on Turkish culture. Building the country on our own norms and values and not by copy past other cultures and their ideologies. When he was leader, we build our own plane our own internal economy that rised fast. But day of now thankfull to AKP (nurcu ideology) we are dependet to other countries. 80% of the stock market is in the hands by zionist elites and then you dare to talk that our economy is going independet forward? Who you try to fool dude?

There is no such thing as Kemalism to me (the same way I dont call AKP voters Islamists/or Allahists) its not about a person but the idea and that idea is secularism and secularism is not dead.

There is no Kemalism anyway. The only thing that exists is are the pilars that hold this country on leg. And now the AKP (so called islamic party) tries to destroy these pilars by doing a psycologic warfare and a civil coup. All the Ataturk standers (Ergenekon) that defends these pilars are trowing in jail. Nothing will be left that can stand agains a invasion of American bastards or their friends.

Anormal politics is going on in Turkey. People got blinded with numbers and free macaroni bags.

kemalism worked for turkey but for it's minorities wasn't so great.

Kemal Ataturk was a great leader. Every islamic country needs someone like him now.

there are political and social implications with that, not every country is like turkey malaysia offers a better style.

You don't need an Ataturk for every muslim country just a nationalist.

A turk nationalist, Arabs had Nasser and Saddam, nasserism was something combined nationalism, islam, and africanism.

I don't know about Nasser, but Saddam is a poor example. He was a terrorist Shia killer.

When Ataturk took over Turkey, religious bigotry was rife. He made several reforms which eliminated bigotry and bought everyone back on track for an industrialized and prosperous Turkey.

in pakistan's case Zinnah would have done the same had he got the time for which Ataturk governed his country.

Saddam ruined his country..not a good example

before he started works Iraq actually progressed but other then that noting.

I don't know about Nasser, but Saddam is a poor example. He was a terrorist Shia killer.

When Ataturk took over Turkey, religious bigotry was rife. He made several reforms which eliminated bigotry and bought everyone back on track for an industrialized and prosperous Turkey.

in pakistan's case Zinnah would have done the same had he got the time for which Ataturk governed his country.

Saddam hated persians he was mixed on shia's during the war with iran he tried to get as many shia's into the government, it depends overall on what muslim country for arab countries or pakistan secularism fully will cause social and political problems this is why I like Malaysia style.

A typical AKP fan that does nothing know about history. His ideology was based on Turkish culture. Building the country on our own norms and values and not by copy past other cultures and their ideologies. When he was leader, we build our own plane our own internal economy that rised fast. But day of now thankfull to AKP (nurcu ideology) we are dependet to other countries. 80% of the stock market is in the hands by zionist elites and then you dare to talk that our economy is going independet forward? Who you try to fool dude?

There is no Kemalism anyway. The only thing that exists is are the pilars that hold this country on leg. And now the AKP (so called islamic party) tries to destroy these pilars by doing a psycologic warfare and a civil coup. All the Ataturk standers (Ergenekon) that defends these pilars are trowing in jail. Nothing will be left that can stand agains a invasion of American bastards or their friends.

Anormal politics is going on in Turkey. People got blinded with numbers and free macaroni bags.

Please show some gratitude and respect for AKP because they brought success and prosperity to Turkey. I remember that Turkey was going bankrupt 15 years ago. AKP brought Turkey out of its Financial and Economic doldrums.

Being AKP fan, and being Kemalist actually are not 2 different things..I am not a fundementalist guy, and i LOVE, admire Ataturk..But i also like some of AKP policies

Jinnah...Jinnah ! Wheres my gun...? Where is my gun ? :guns:

Back
Top Bottom