What's new

Kayani's game plan

Another kareley gosht eating 'marasee' having josh on internet.

You don't give piece of advice when pretending bravado. Its a sign of your leaking ***.

Tell all the group of marasee including truth seere kharorey whatever.

My farm house 'shergill' is on Khanna-Samrala road, Samrala, district Ludhiana, Punjab.

Get your dafli a chamota ready I am inviting you all you to dance for the celebration of my new house.

I will ask @Markus; to be there as well and will see who will be able to behead.

Lol- who let the dog out-
Go suckle on the pacifier will ya-
Or get out of your dog yard and try to bark-

Last edited by a moderator:
Your friends could just ask the hotel lobby for my name

Anyways, I'll be going up to Haryana at 2 am day after tomorrow, by first class TRAIN :D

Well, I'm in India, could behead people, choose not to :D

:lol: You are in India and you want to behead Indians?

What's stopping you from trying?

retard.gif

Pakistani army has been playing game-plans since the dispute of Kashmire arose in 1948 but the situation keeps getting worst - much to the pleasure of our enemies. And our biggest game plan of mujahideen has not only failed but back-fired very badly. Many be it is time to change the game or bring new players in!

Nothing wrong with Nagpur. Punjab is too far away.

I have no problem with anyone but this guy wants to kill Indians on Indian soil and go back to pakistan alive. That ain't happening.

No worries, my offer is open for all.

I have read what he said, he is a sample from the same lot who thought a women will not be able to defeat (Indira Gandhi) Pakistan and 1 Pakistanis equal to 10 Indian.

Jahil ka jawab Khamoshi hota hai. but then you have to answer them when water goes above nostrils.

Keep going.

Lol- who let the dog out-
Go suckle on the pacifier will ya-

I don't understand gay English talk like a man if want to be respected like a man.

@truthseer - I need to log off now. As you mentioned, you are in Nagpur for 3 more days ?

If you are serious, you can provide me proof here or take my email id from my profile, or transfer your info. via the mods.

If you don't reply, I will assume you are only a big mouth and nothing else.

Confirming again - you are at Radisson, Wardha Rd. Nagpur ?

Should have beheaded every Indian there

Arent U the same guy who a few days ago was gloating at the deaths of 26/11 ? and than deleted all your comments in a haste (coz the Mods `might `have given U a 2 point Infraction) , with the pathetic excuse of yours that Indians `made`you troll!!
.. and now this.. wil pop in later to see if U havent deleted these too!!
What a waste of space on PDF you are
BTW - what truth are you after "Truthseeker"?

@truthseer - I need to log off now. As you mentioned, you are in Nagpur for 3 more days ?

If you are serious, you can provide me proof here or take my email id from my profile, or transfer your info. via the mods.

If you don't reply, I will assume you are only a big mouth and nothing else.

Confirming again - you are at Radisson, Wardha Rd. Nagpur ?

Not for 3 more days.
On Monday night, we go up to Haryana

Arent U the same guy who a few days ago was gloating at the deaths of 26/11 ? and than deleted all your comments in a haste (coz the Mods `might `have given U a 2 point Infraction) , with the pathetic excuse of yours that Indians `made`you troll!!
.. and now this.. wil pop in later to see if U havent deleted these too!!
What a waste of space on PDF you are
BTW - what truth are you after "Truthseeker"?

The retard cannot delete quoted posts.

Giving the ability to think idiotic like this does not give the ability to behead any Indian.

Exactly- tell @Markus all that- he getting all macho over nothing-
I wonder when it will dawn on him that he had been played for a fool- Lol-

Back
Top Bottom