What's new

Kayani's game plan

He will send Sunny deol to deal with truth seer ;). Funny thing is,,, asking about more details,had-hrami ki bhe koi limit hoti hay, Name and Place milnay kay bad if he is asking more, just shows he is a arm chair saffron bandit :D

Truth seer Body Guard :P

72842_444238548964295_757002281_n.jpg

@Markus your associates doing your dirty work will not be enough-
Post your photo and ID and personally come to the hotel he revealed-
I am sure truthseer will love to kick your a55-

Last edited by a moderator:
Markus your associates doing your dirty work will not be enough-
Post your photo and ID and personally come to the hotel he revealed-
I am sure truthseer will love to kick your a55-

NO, I am not in Nagpur and cannot be there due to professional commitments.

This is an online forum and he can even bluff, he needs to prove it by photo identity proof. Only then I can take the risk of sending my men there. I don't want them to get arrested for nothing.

Am I asking for too much ?

Pakistan is lying about it's casualties during LOC tensions.
7 Pakistani Soldiers were killed on Jan 2 by Ghatak's of IA but PA covered it up by telling they were kidnapped by militants in Punjab.
It's an obvious lie because if TTP or any other militant group had abducted them they would have claimed responsibility for it & would have either executed the soldiers or demanded some sort of ransom.

Who knows Pakistan may have even staged a fake kidnapping in front of some people to boost the cover up story.

Pakistan is lying about it's casualties.
7 Pakistani Soldiers were killed on Jan 2 by Ghatak's of IA but PA covered it up by telling they were kidnapped by militants.
It's an obvious lie because if TTP or any other militant group had abducted them they would have claimed responsibility for it & would have either executed the soldiers or demanded some sort of ransom.

Who knows Pakistan may have even staged a fake kidnapping in front of some people to boost the cover up.

Can you provide some more info on that?

This is an online forum and he can even bluff, he needs to prove it by photo identity proof. Only then I can take the risk of sending my men there. I don't want them to get arrested for nothing.

Sort it out between yourselves-
But a piece of advice- send some meat eating individuals- the veggie farts would not have an effect on him- :whistle:-

Pakistan is lying about it's casualties during LOC tensions.
7 Pakistani Soldiers were killed on Jan 2 by Ghatak's of IA but PA covered it up by telling they were kidnapped by militants.

Who knows Pakistan may have even staged a fake kidnapping in front of some people to boost the cover up.

And the source will be some like minded a55 hole running a blog-

Sort it out between yourselves-
But a piece of advice- send some meat eating individuals- the veggie farts would not have an effect on him- :whistle:-

No worries!

Maharashtrians are complete non-vegetarians.

So, You are admitting you terrorize people whom you don't like. Nice, Shows the mentality of India regarding Pakistan and they say we are obsessed with them. Thank God they gave us an Independent country

I don't but I have many associates in that city. Give me your real name and your address in Nagpur and I can give you a guarantee you will not make it alive back to Pakistan if I decide to have it that way.

Aye! When I was a kid I would imperil the same way, and then I grew up and matured my thoughts and realized world is actually different, what you think is also applicable to yourself.

So, You are admitting you terrorize people whom you don't like. Nice, Shows the mentality of India regarding Pakistan and they say we are obsessed with them. Thank God they gave us an Independent country

No, I don't, unless really required.

Aye! When I was a kid I would imperil the same way, and then I grew up and matured my thoughts and realized world is actually different, what you think is also applicable to yourself.

Talk to your colleague and convince him to provide some proof so that we can make a headway here.

I don't but I have many associates in that city. Give me your real name and your address in Nagpur and I can give you a guarantee you will not make it alive back to Pakistan if I decide to have it that way.

images

Back
Top Bottom