What's new

Kashmir shuts on Manmohan's visit

OPen your eyes and see we already have J&K .

It is you who is having WET DREAMS..

just do a vote in kashmir about what they want and then we will see ok?

good of you to admit that its not a part of india.

When did I admit anything like that ???

Read my first post in the thread .

Loosers like Hurriyat Conference and JKLF can whine all they want but it is not going to change the ground reality a bit.

J&K was , is and will remain an integral part of India.

Baloch do not need any support to defeat eunuch Pakistan Army.

Baloch do not need any support to defeat eunuch Pakistan Army.

im not going to report your comments

we can use a punching bag around here.

They are already voting in the Indian elections and that is enough .

pathetic lol. r u afraid that they will vote for pakistan?

When did I admit anything like that ???

Read my first post in the thread .

well read the post where i replied to you.

bro religion has nothing to do with it so just leave it out of here.
we not going to let you pigs occupy kashmiri land and get away with it.
we will get those people their independence just watch.

:wave:
I have visited kashmir a few times and most of the people i met were nothing but fed up of hurriyat and its geelani monkey.They want peace,which hurriyat is against.Most of them shiwed no hatred or even a sign of it.
I saw umar mirwaiz farooq at srinagar airport heading to turkey for a worldwide muslim meet,no one gave a shyte to him at the airport,the security guards i interacted with called him a troublemaker.during my stay i witnessed only one curfew,that was when shia and sunni groups roughed up each other on moharram. Pakistani media misguides you and you are ignorant enough to be misguided.

pic_kashmiris-love-pakistan.jpg

pathetic lol. r u afraid that they will vote for pakistan?

They are voting in Indian elections and selecting their representatives showing a middle finger to all the separatist faction who asked them to boycott the elections.

:wave:
I have visited kashmir a few times and most of the people i met were nothing but fed up of hurriyat and its geelani monkey.They want peace,which hurriyat is against.Most of them shiwed no hatred or even a sign of it.
I saw umar mirwaiz farooq at srinagar airport heading to turkey for a worldwide muslim meet,no one gave a shyte to him at the airport,the security guards i interacted with called him a troublemaker.during my stay i witnessed only one curfew,that was when shia and sunni groups roughed up each other on moharram. Pakistani media misguides you and you are ignorant enough to be misguided.

pathetic little liar.
if that is really the case the give them a chance to vote for freedom ro to be with india, its that simple.

Pakistanis are known for using even the picture of earth quake victims for propaganda purposes .

It can be from your own backyard .... who knows .

you want to see pakistani flags in IOK?

Good decision by Kashmiris..

What will they do watching a silent, weak and clueless PM?

Heck if MMS landed here in Sikkim, we'd all fall asleep out of boredom.

The separatists can cry all they want.

The offer doesn't change:

You're free to leave to whichever nation you want but the land stays with us.

Its their land ... they will not leave it .. Indian have to leave it stop surpressing people ..kis k baap k jageer nhie ha ... kashmir's should decide their fate ...

Back
Top Bottom