What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
EjazR

Being a Muslim do you think these Indian Army personal are actually ''martyrs"?

I dont think so After Kashmir, it is smooth sailing for Pakistan/India relationship?
bec pakistan politician hv only one issue to win the election.

This is the Indian media spin, but it is not even remotely true.

Even looking at this poll, most Pakistanis have a positive view of India and seem hopeful. It is the Indians who seem mired in an antagonistic mindset due to a lifetime of anti-Pakistan propaganda.

This is the Indian media spin, but it is not even remotely true.

Even looking at this poll, most Pakistanis have a positive view of India and seem hopeful. It is the Indians who seem mired in an antagonistic mindset due to a lifetime of anti-Pakistan propaganda.

Some years ago i heard that Atal bihari told to Pakistan govt. to change sylabus of Pakistan Govt. schools because your schooling is anti hindu's. I am not aware of truth, you know better.

So after kashmir Pak still be muslim country and hindu's will be on majority in secular india.

Pakistan was no where in indian peoples mindset truly, because we were competing with china on economic growth after kargil, done by Pakistan favourate Genaral Parvej musharaf.

and Now 26/11
Please make your views.

Last edited:
Some years ago i heard that Atal bihari told to Pakistan govt. to change sylabus of Pakistan Govt. schools because your schooling is anti hindu's. I am not aware of truth, you know better.

There was no anti-Hindu syllabus when I went to school in Pakistan, but it may have changed in the last two decades; I don't know.

If there is anti-Hindu, or anti-anything propaganda in Pakistani schools, it should be removed. Not because India asks for it, but for the sake of our own Hindu citizens, and because we should raise an open-minded, tolerant generation. Religious extremism kills more Muslims than non-Muslims even within Pakistan, so this is something we need to fix for our own sake.

Having said that, I have been told by Indian Hindus that in some (not all) Indian states, the curriculum paints India's Islamic history negatively and promotes a negative perception of Islam. This was during the BJP government and, if still true, that should also change.

Pakistan was no where in indian peoples mindset truly

I disagree; the Indian media constantly keeps anti-Pakistan propaganda in the forefront. The poll here is itself evidence of the deep-seated Indian media brainwashing against Pakistan.

and Now 26/11

And we believe India is involved in Balochistan and elsewhere. Both sides are currently involved in nefarious activities, but that doesn't dampen our enthusiasm for possible future reconciliation.

They also call Gandhi as martyr. Their understanding is different than ours.

Well said, martyr is just a word, but the concept of calling anyone a martyr is different as per country & religion.

what do you people think about Gandhi?

I guess a man should be remembered for his deeds more than the way he passes on.
May he Ri.p.

There was no anti-Hindu syllabus when I went to school in Pakistan, but it may have changed in the last two decades; I don't know.

Please Read this: Year 2002.....

http://www.sdpi.org/whats_new/reporton/State of Curr&TextBooks.pdf

Having said that, I have been told by Indian Hindus that in some (not all) Indian states, the curriculum paints India's Islamic history negatively and promotes a negative perception of Islam. This was during the BJP government and, if still true, that should also change.

Well I remember reading those History Books....All I could read was How good Akbar Was...and How Bad Genghis Khan was.... Mogul Architecture and Literary works are respected and highly praised on in the books I read... Though I know there are some Hardliner Run Schools that twist the books the way they want.

I disagree; the Indian media constantly keeps anti-Pakistan propaganda in the forefront. The poll here is itself evidence of the deep-seated Indian media brainwashing against Pakistan.
There are select media outlets who use Anti Pakistan Sentiment to earn money ...but the number is limited ..and they have very less viewership. This poll means nothing...as most of the Pakistani posters would love to show Pakistani Mindset in good light....remember same posters want to Nuke India at the first possible instance...

And we believe India is involved in Balochistan and elsewhere. Both sides are currently involved in nefarious activities, but that doesn't dampen our enthusiasm for possible future reconciliation.

Well some one said..."Jo dard hai tumhara..apna bhi wahi Gham hai...Aao ki gale mil lain ...Jo tum ho wahi hum hain"....:cheers:

So Freedom fighters are still struggling in occupied Kashmir.

Let me rephrase it
"Foreign sponsored terrorists are still struggling in Kashmir. "

Yes, they are struggling and they will struggle till India got the sons like Major J Suresh Suri. And India got huge number of Major Suri.

Correction...:pop:.Terrorists are getting :sniper:killed..by India Army In Indian Kashmir.....:coffee:
By the definition introduced recently by the USA the freedom fighters are called terrorists by the govt that occupies their land. But, the local population regard them as Mujahedin or freedom fighters. Which is correct? India will see more of its martyres unless it releases Kashmir. It will remain a pain in India's ***.

Back
Top Bottom