What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
^^^^Bangladesh is one of the most friendly country in south Asia. We have better relations with them than even Sri Lanka and much much better realtions than Nepal.

So I don't think it will be a 2nd Bangladesh. It will be unstable and China, Pakistan, India and other powers will keep interfering until it becomes like Afghanistan.

i knew something like this is going to happen, recently every one was talking of Indian army killing innocent kashmiries, and this type of false flag incident was bound to happen.
Shame on indian army.

india will never give independence.it could be a national issue.and even kashmir cant survive b/w 3 powers which are nuclear.kashmiris will be bread toast if this happens.so better soln is to accept watever we r today.

i knew something like this is going to happen, recently every one was talking of Indian army killing innocent kashmiries, and this type of false flag incident was bound to happen.
Shame on indian army.

u should also know(if u already know every thing) frm where those 3 innocents came.

^^^^Bangladesh is one of the most friendly country in south Asia. We have better relations with them than even Sri Lanka and much much better realtions than Nepal.

So I don't think it will be a 2nd Bangladesh. It will be unstable and China, Pakistan, India and other powers will keep interfering until it becomes like Afghanistan.

Just like Lebanon! It will become "Lebanon of the East"!

The day it became indepedent Uncle sam will be sitting there because unkil can look upon china, india, russia, pakistan etc etc at the same time from there. And they will suffer the most brutalities just before they get independent. how much we deny but Indians and Pakistanis will mark them as traitors of their respective country as they fought for them.

I had been saying this for long on this forum that if India and Pakistan failed to resolve it then one day US will walk in :) that would be good for US and Kashmiris and bad for India and Pakistan.

I would still say US should think over having a base in IHK it will benefit US by giving her power to contain India, Pakistan and China. :D

I had been saying this for long on this forum that if India and Pakistan failed to resolve it then one day US will walk in :) that would be good for US and Kashmiris and bad for India and Pakistan.

I would still say US should think over having a base in IHK it will benefit US by giving her power to contain India, Pakistan and China. :D

bas ek problem hai. If kashmir got independent and US came there we as indians and pakistanis wont have anything to fight left. Then who knows.... we start messing around with US in kashmir. After all we are so used to have villains in life...

Will Geelani saab allow another infidel to come inside his territory? ;)

bas ek problem hai. If kashmir got independent and US came there we as indians and pakistanis wont have anything to fight left. Then who knows.... we start messing around with US in kashmir. After all we are so used to have villains in life...

that will be good for a change...how long can we alone be fighting..? imagine US reaction wen stones are thrown on them...:lol:

who will give permission to u.s???,either india or pakistan.
china wont let it through pak so option is india and india will let it only if indo-u.s target is same.

The day it became indepedent Uncle sam will be sitting there because unkil can look upon china, india, russia, pakistan etc etc at the same time from there. And they will suffer the most brutalities just before they get independent. how much we deny but Indians and Pakistanis will mark them as traitors of their respective country as they fought for them.

i 100% agree with that,Kashmir will have the next Joint base Balad a.k.a CAMP ANACONDA and another reality of Kashmir being the second Afghanistan

who will give permission to u.s???,either india or pakistan.
china wont let it through pak so option is india and india will let it only if indo-u.s target is same.

No India will never do it. It is never good to make a more powerful non trustworthy right on your head. We have a lost list of history of US what it has to allies. US can be a good partner not a friend.

As far as targets are concerned US has never achieved any of its targets as such in other regions specially in subcontinent.

Well,what i have come to know is that the MODS or ADMINS are not sticking to their posts,rather they should be labeled as ANTI INDIANS
Changing thread title,very rapid banning of Indian members,some mods and admins themselves using undesirable language and derailing threads..
AH,we gotta be careful.

Back
Top Bottom