What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
As long as they dont understand the value of their lives, they are supposed to die.

They are the same people who threaten Sikhs to flee the state to establish their religious supremacy.

Good you just sum up establishment's morality.

:tup:

It will become IInd Bangladesh for India.
My 2 Cents: We need to relocate some Tamil refugee there and it will settle the whole issue..

Kid i have spent more time on this forum than you and know much better what was the quality of the forum some time back....... This forum always endorsed freedom of speech and that's why i am here even after being an Indian. You don't have to tell me what should i do.:flame:

If opposing the violation of somebody's freedom of speech or dictatorship on my forum(if i like this forum then we are a big family) is a troll then there is a serious need of reviewing the forum rules here. Asking for a right is not the criteria for ban on this forum.:undecided:

Kid i have spent more time on this forum than you and know much better what was the quality of the forum some time back.......

Don't judge... I have been on this forum far longer than you think, what makes you think i am a newb here? My post numbers = Epenis

Now calling me Kid... LOL, i just laugh that off because it demonstrates your own maturity.

This forum always endorsed freedom of speech and that's why i am here even after being an Indian. You don't have to tell me what should i do.:flame:

Funny, your the one bitching about it! This is no democracy, mods are mods. :P

If opposing the violation of somebody's freedom of speech or dictatorship on my forum(if i like this forum then we are a big family) is a troll then there is a serious need of reviewing the forum rules here. Asking for a right is not the criteria for ban on this forum.:undecided:

Like i said, that decision aint up to you, it's up to the mods and the larger community, stop being so egocentric and touchy...

Asking for a right

LOL!

If opposing the violation of somebody's freedom of speech or dictatorship on my forum(if i like this forum then we are a big family) is a troll then there is a serious need of reviewing the forum rules here.

Like i said, don't like it here... BRF -----> that way. I have been on many Indian forums and know first hand how many prescribe to the values you seem to be preaching and defending here... :lol:

Terrorists kill 2 people and the army is to blame?

The fact is Pakistanis WANT to believe that Indian Army is a bunch of hooligans. The question is why? what purpose does this serve?

Terrorists are the ones who causes terror of themselves in people minds, which I think Indian Army is been busy doing in past years, so by this Indian Army can be considered as Terrorists

But Raping, murdering in not terrorism its inhumanity, which Indian Army is qualified in, and its true

First off .. I agree that's actually a real stupid name change. It makes no sense at all. Close the thread instead. I do not know why it is so hard to grasp the notion that the media could spin multiple events that happened and came up with this story. The footage clearly shows gunmen leading the procession and they don't look like the army to me. That raises question if this incident was something other than what was portrayed. Is there a chance that it was splinter terrorists groups? All in all it is happening on Indian occupied Kashmir, and you keep bringing up Pakistan Armys involvement in that particular scenario. That is pushing the boundary and our hospitality on this forum. I also am glad you all have such high emotions for the innocent lives being lost in the beautiful valley, maybe you can comment more about the documented atrocities by the Indian troops as well on other threads.

May the departed innocent souls R.I.P

The Supreme Almighty is watching, no one escapes from his line of sight. Culprits will have KARMA chasing them, wherever they go. This is not how freedom is achieved.

How do we know this was not done by Indian security forces?

Because even the local papers are saying the same. Because you have seen mass protests erupt after that. And ofcourse because the villagers committed the "sin" of going to an army medical camp.

Kashmir Images :: Militants kill three in south Kashmir
Attack MLA Sopore’s house again

Srinagar, Aug 23: Three people including a mother-daughter duo were killed by suspected militants in south Kashmir late Sunday evening. Sources said that a group of militants barged into the residential house of one Muhammad Hussain Gorsi in Damal Hanjipora village of Kulgam and opened indiscriminate fire on the inmates.
Gorsi’s wife, Shakeela, 40, and daughter Zarina, 19, sustained bullet injuries while as the militants managed their escape from the scene.
The locals rushed the two woman to hospital were they were declared brought dead, sources said.
The incident has shocked the entire area and people have condemned the brutal killings.
In an identical incident, militants barged into the house of one Ghulam Nabi Wani in Chakoora (Pulwama) village and shot dead his son-in-law, Ghulam Muhammad Bhat, an employee of the social welfare department.
Meanwhile, police have registered cases in both the incidents and have started investigations.
Preliminary investigations, as per police sources, indicate that Hizbul Mujahideen militants were involved in the incidents.
Meanwhile, militants made yet another attack on ruling National Conference (NC) MLA Mohammad Ashraf Ganie's residence at Sopore in north Kashmir district of Baramulla.
Militants attacked the house of Ganie with automatic weapons late last night, a police spokesperson today said.
The guards of Ganie also retaliated and the exchange of fire continued for some time.
No one was injured in the attack, he said, adding the militants managed to escape under the cover of darkness.
On August 19, a Special Police Officer (SPO) was killed and two other police personnel were injured in a similar attack on Ganie's house.

I remember when Coke modified its formula to make it sweeter and match Pepsi's sweeter drink, Pepsi world wide gave a day off to its marketing staff and took out a single page advertisement in all the major US publications. The line read...

The Other Guy Blinked.

This signified that Pepsi's successful market strategy forced Coke to do something out of character (changing the coke formula) and put it on defensive.

The way I see this change of title by the mods, I see it as a Pepsi moment for a lot of Indian members. The Other Guy Blinked

And this is not a complaint against the change of title. Only a little knowing smile :)

Last edited:
The civilians are regularly harassed by the terrorists to provide accommodation. The people in the valley ( I mean those who are residents) have given up arms long back ...

The armed militants are not really Indians .... they are here to cause ruckus and are killing those people who are not supporting them. Those infidel terrorists can't understand the pulse of the valley ... they just wanna terrorize the normal civilians in the valley.

I believe that the Indian army should be more proactive and should take steps so that innocent civilians doesn't get killed by these terrorists ...

I remember when Coke modified its formula to make it sweeter and match Pepsi's sweeter drink, Pepsi world wide gave a day off to its marketing staff and took out a single page advertisement in all the major US publications. The line read...

The Other Guy Blinked.

This signified that Pepsi's successful market strategy forced Coke to do something out of character (changing the coke formula) and put it on defensive.

The way I see this change of title by the mods, I see it as a Pepsi moment for a lot of Indian members. The Other Guy Blinked

And this is not a complaint against the change of title. Only a little knowing smile :)

Foxbat...U rock man...!!!!

Back
Top Bottom