What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Lol,Do you know the difference between nuclear device and weaponlized warhead? Show me Indian w88 like warhead?Otherwise how could you fight a respect nuclear war? By you dailly bluffing?
Mostlikely pathetica India will be wipped out before it lauched its stupid heavy nuclear device.:woot:

Lol,we dont need a nuclear war.A CONVENTIONAL ONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.:woot:

You will make it conventional, we'll make it nuclear. Don't forgot China has much more to lose than India in case of a full fledged war because China is much more developed than India.

Indian govt have given dossier and proof of 48 terrorist camps running and nearly 2000 terrorist are ready to cross the LOC , violence are low because of fencing of loc, proper Surveillance by the army using hi-tech equipment from Israel. yes anti- India sentiment is there mainly by separatists, but kashmir vally is 1/6 of the total J&K. just a small part of the state J&k is at unrest, it does'nt means total J&K is burning . Jammu and ladakh are living a normal life

What proof? Can you provide it since it is such open knowledge? And fencing and equipment is not the only reason the cross-LoC insurgent movement is down, the ceasefire between India and Pakistan along the LoC enacted during Musharraf's rule has played a major part. Fences and equipment don't last very long in the face of artillery and mortar barrages.

Like it or not, Pakistani cooperation has been instrumental in cutting back on the insurgency in J&K, but the GoI will never admit it given that it only wants to promote anti-Pakistan hate-mongering among Indians.

Doesnt matter what do you think,continue mastr.

So i conclude that u do not have any relevant answer

Dont pull into th yankss,I am talking about weak and pathetic India.

So officially u accept that u fret by the name of U.S contradictory to wat many of ur mates think here

Who cares what cow lovers think.

i know u only care about dog eaters

Blah,blah,blah.We were defeated in 1962 because we were not perpared.Today is 2010,blah,blah,blan.I mean,go on mastrb.

I will love to do that in ur mouth if that can stop making u spit stupidity

20062416242124.jpg

Description Pathetical India

Put that in a quantifiable number and present it as a chart to show that the sentiments have always been high or have soared to greater heights according to the poster I replied to...

Besides...the quote is by Arundhati Roy...NOT a Kashmiri and hence a reflection of her own account.....not taking into account the exaggeration that comes with her writing...

Just had a eureka moment, lets have a plebiscite - and if you win - we will forget about Kashmir, you can't have it both ways. The people of J&K were promised a vote to decide their future, by no less that the first indian prime minister of post British india. By refusing that promise india has shown itself as untrustworthy, by the people there.

Lol,Do you know the difference between nuclear device and weaponlized warhead? Show me Indian w88 like warhead?Otherwise how could you fight a respect nuclear war? By you dailly bluffing?
Mostlikely pathetica India will be wipped out before it lauched its stupid heavy nuclear device.:woot:

Just have one look at ur post herself,u will know who is bluffing,so how u plan to disintegrate India,by typing 1962 on ur keyboard or by farting in front of ur laptop,well that will be a much bigger abomination than a nuclear device if u have constipation:rofl:

guys why are you replying to a troll ? just report the posts.

If you think you are soooooooo powerful, come and take Arunachal or South tibet or whatever you call it.

Have balls? Take Arunachal. Till then, Buzz off!

End of discussion.

:wave:

Dont intimidate him,did not u noticed his name,he is a clone of man,,the successful product of Chinese reverse engineering,he had 4 balls instead of 2:lol:

Just had a eureka moment, lets have a plebiscite - and if you win - we will forget about Kashmir, you can't have it both ways.
Aint happening. Numerous reasons, many of which were discussed ad nauseum in many threads here.
The people of J&K were promised a vote to decide their future, by no less that the first indian prime minister of post British india. By refusing that promise india has shown itself as untrustworthy, by the people there.
Lol, you so desperately want to believe the words and promises of politicians? That too a long dead one? Its much easier to extract promises made from living politicians than stick to words of long dead ones.

Bottomline: aint happening. All of Pakistan's efforts have been in vain, past and present. So shall they be in future too. As for the "indigenous" struggle, it will be suppressed by any means deemed necessary by Indian authorities.

Back
Top Bottom