What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Ur such a liar?

How many times did u replay the tapes where our PM stated what was music to ur ears in Bangalore?

Regards

Mr Perfect sir, typo errors are common to all.

David cameron or james cameroon or camaron diaz or david brown or a chocolate brownie.. lets just stay on the topic please!

Mr Perfect sir, typo errors are common to all.

David cameron or james cameroon or camaron diaz or david brown or a chocolate brownie.. lets just stay on the topic please!

There is a difference between Cameron Diaz and Gordon Brown? If you can't get it have a beer.

I must now get back to the topic. UN did not mention it because of the shimla agreement.

Regards

Ur such a liar?

How many times did u replay the tapes where our PM stated what was music to ur ears in Bangalore?

Regards

What ya mean!?
UK has any (if no) importance?
Puhleeeeeeeeeez,you are still living in the 19th 20th century?
Why was he singing the song?your PM(which was music to our ears)?

You know why..
:azn::lol:
Our PM didn't visit with his biggest delegation ever to UK ,did he?
But it was the opposite rather!

There is a difference between Cameron Diaz and Gordon Brown? If you can't get it have a beer.

I must now get back to the topic. UN did not mention it because of the shimla agreement.

Regards

Im sorry to hurt ur feelings..

Beer? :smitten: hell yes.. not at this hour though..

And thanks for pointing the difference..

Yes lets get back to the topic

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 55 (28 members and 27 guests)

Last edited:
In current scenario, and the developments which have happened in *** (all those extremism injected into the blood of people of ***), it is better for India to leave it with Pakistan.

Those area are full of fanatic Mullahs and Terrorists. If we demand for it, we are demanding one Pain for our ***. Its better we leave this gangrene with Pakistan.

What ya mean!?
UK has any (if no) importance?
Puhleeeeeeeeeez,you are still living in the 19th 20th century?
Why was he singing the song?your PM(which was music to our ears)?

You know why..
:azn::lol:
Our PM didn't visit with his biggest delegation ever to UK ,did he?
But it was the opposite rather!

Again of the topic but why do asians pay GBP 20 k to come to Uk illegally? btw i think they are lovely people and have a lovely culture. Lets get back to Kashmir and as i said its all abt water? Can u contribute or just gossip?

Regards

As I said it might be clerical mistake. Would wait for any press release from the UN itself that it has remove the Kashmir from the disputes.

did you even bother to check the source that i provided if not check it again

That just need common sense. All the arguments were to counter the point of Pakistan's stances.

I know you very well know if India been given an offer by Pakistan to convert LoC into IB , India would very well welcome it. We want the issue get over and move along with life as much as we do.

We are not going to change our stances anytime from now. People who are unhappy with India can always revert back pre-partition exercise .. moving to place they like..

It happened before, it can happen again..

The difference is that I am talking about the present stance of GOI on Kashmir and you are talking about probabilities. Would be better if we both align ourselves with the present stances of our respective governments than discussing the probabilities.

@ genmirajborgza786

Yes I checked it. :rolleyes:

As far as the report is concerned, it is clear that it isn't the ommission of Kashmir as a dispute from the UN agenda but ommission of Kashmir from a statement or report by UK envoy to UN. Whether it was inadvertent or planned is another issue.

If it was inadvertent, then it will be rectified. If it was planned, even then it should not come as a surprise given the current geo-politics.

The fact remains that it is a dispute, acknowledged very recently by Mr Manmohan Singh, which needs to be resolved and that too between Pakistan and India. The western world will take sides as it sees fit and beneficial. And will continue to do so as long as we remain at loggerheads with each other.

It rests with the two governments to move forward on the issue and on the people to press for it.