What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Indeed it is. Soon will be rectified. Nothing from the UN officially that it is excluding Kashmir out of disputes. Only Bharati media and web sites quoting it. Anyways it looks like a clerical mistake and will be soon rectified by UN. :lol:

Fan boys on the other hand can jump all they want. It is also a defeat for GOI's stance for Kashmir as you pointed out. :)

specially for you my friend
regard's
borgza

Jammu and Kashmir removed from list of disputes under UN !

ISLAMABAD, Nov 15 (APP): The United Nations in a dramatic way removed, “Kashmir dispute from its list of “ unresolved “ issues that paramounts to negation of the indigenous freedom movement of the Kashmiris.According to a private news channel, the omission of Jammu and Kashmir from the list of disputes under the observation of the UN Security Council was noticed by Pakistan whose envoy has lodged a protest on the move.

“Jammu and Kashmir dispute was not mentioned in the context of unresolved long-running situations,” said Amjad Hussain B Sial, Pakistan’s Acting envoy to UN.
“We understand this was an inadvertent omission, as Jammu and Kashmir is one of the oldest disputes on agenda of the Security Council,” he added.
Sial was speaking at the UN General Assembly session, which was discussing the functioning and reform of the Security Council. It was organised by the UK that holds the presidency of the Security Council this month.
Pakistan has been asking the UN to intervene to help resolve the issue but India has always maintained that it has to be resolved bilaterally between the two countries and without mediation of third party.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency )

We were accepting the LoC as international border since the Musharaff times. Well this decision works just fine for us. Integrating Azad Kashmir and Balgit to here is just a fantasy dream and we are not for it.

We are happy with what we have..

Just live and let live.

Sorry benny. Replace we with I. GOI doesn't hold such stance. They don't agree with you. :azn:

This is what happens when you read intermittent posts and start commenting.

If you go through all of the last 2 or 3 pages and all my posts. you will realize that I said I made a mistake, he deserves a THIRD TERM.

Now, you should stop dancing around semantics and try to understand the point, also, you yourself have contributed nothing to the thread topic so far and telling me to post serious defence news. :lol:

Why dont you just get the point and learn to move on?

Regards!

You dont know who the PM of UK is ? U infact don't even know how many terms ur own PM has done?

WTF are u doing on this forum. (ok not my call)

A respected Chinese member has to correct U?

How old are u ?

Regards

spacialy for you

Jammu and Kashmir removed from list of disputes under UN !

As I said it might be clerical mistake. Would wait for any press release from the UN itself that it has remove the Kashmir from the disputes.

Sorry benny. Replace we with I. GOI doesn't hold such stance. They don't agree with you. :azn:

Just refer to Musharaff formula and Indian stances during that time.. we have agreed it long time back.

We dont have much territorial ambitions other than what we have now.

You dont know who the PM of UK is ? U infact don't even know how many terms ur own PM has done?

WTF are u doing on this forum. (ok not my call)

A respected Chinese member has to correct U?

How old are u ?

Regards

What do we have to do with PM of UK?
He doesn't hold much importance.
:rolleyes:
As for the term of our PM.
Everyone makes mistakes.
:agree:

Just refer to Musharaff formula and Indian stances during that time.. we have agreed it long time back.

Many things happened after those Musharraf's formulas benny. GOI stayed it's old stance about Kashmir. No change. :rolleyes:

As I said it might be clerical mistake. Would wait for any press release from the UN itself that it has remove the Kashmir from the disputes.

Yes it could be a clerical mistake.. Lets hope that the one who was busy typing the report get fired and the update is put up in media fast.. no worries :cheers:

Who is going to disarm LET and HUM? I think the most pragmatic leader by words is Gen. M.

India has to swallow its pride and give GOP a life line.

No cold start threat.

Regards

Many things happened after those Musharraf's formulas benny. GOI stayed it's old stance about Kashmir. No change. :rolleyes:

That just need common sense. All the arguments were to counter the point of Pakistan's stances.

I know you very well know if India been given an offer by Pakistan to convert LoC into IB , India would very well welcome it. We want the issue get over and move along with life as much as we do.

We are not going to change our stances anytime from now. People who are unhappy with India can always revert back pre-partition exercise .. moving to place they like..

It happened before, it can happen again..

I don't believe much in this "clerical mistake" angle myself. These are not like some government office with babus pounding away on typewriters. There are multiple levels of cross verification and review before final presentation. In my view, this is to send a subtle (not so) message across.

What do we have to do with PM of UK?
He doesn't hold much importance.
:rolleyes:
As for the term of our PM.
Everyone makes mistakes.
:agree:

Ur such a liar?

How many times did u replay the tapes where our PM stated what was music to ur ears in Bangalore?

Regards

J&K is an issue which can result in Billions of deaths in this region - you say its not important - quite naive.

How?? population of pakistan is only 170 million...:rofl::rofl:

Aaj bahut hungama hona hai wahan...

Back
Top Bottom