What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
you r right abt the nature of this kind of threads.no indian treat any pakistani as younger brother.i dont know how u got this?as mentioned by most of the members we are rivals,so no possibility of brotherhood etc.
and regarding to
ask this to ur army chief who says we r india centric.why he always say that we need to pay attention more at eastern border.rest u can understand

Yeah you guys have a lot of importance to us but only as a enemy. Nothing more. From that point of view, we are equally as important to Indians.
As for that younger brother treatment, believe me many Indians shared this sentiment with me.
I may also add here that younger brother treatment doesn't mean brotherhood but rather a small boy who is incapable of looking after himself and who needs immediate help from big bro.

Last edited:
Yeah you guys have a lot of importance to us but only as a enemy. Nothing more. From that point of view, we are equally as important to Indians.
As for that younger brother treatment, believe me many Indians shared this sentiment with me.
I may also add here that younger brother doesn't mean brotherhood rather a small boy who is incapable of looking after himself and who wants constant attention form big bro.

no mam...now our full focus is on our eastern border not on ur eastern border.

I may also add here that younger brother doesn't mean brotherhood rather a small boy who is incapable of looking after himself and who wants constant attention form big bro

may be,but not necessary

self delete...

Last edited:
Stop posting things which are kiddish..

Grow up u are not doing any good.
She is one of the most neutral persons here. Stop it or do u want me to stop you???

wat happen to u??i m not asking for her personality in the forum.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

:angry:

I don't like to feed trolls. I also try to avoid any Pak-Indo threads as they are only filled with hatred but i would like to advice you and all Indians that stop treating Pak as some younger brother of yours or a young boy. This is exactly the kind of attitude that irks us the most. You are nothing to us.

count 1 to 10 u can get back to ur senses..:lol:

bohot jyada gussa achha nai hota.....

Last edited:
wat happen to u??i m not asking for her personality in the forum.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Dude, she is one of the few rare members who has never indulged in flame wars or blame games unlike others.

i posted it so that people dont go offensive against her. I have been around the forum and has seen her appreciating whenever there is a postive thing.

i will delete my post.. i think its a bit rash too.

Pakistan is asking this with full knowledge that it will never happen....no government will dare to go against the sentiments of the people that way.......a diplomatic needle like this ....especially coming on the heels of the Chinese provocation is only going to spoil what scant chances there were of a reconciliation after Mumbai.....imho the only thing that the PA and ISI can do to improve relations now is not to tamper with the status quo....

MR Basit, the so called Org UN is a spine less one.It can only pass resolutions and that too one weaker ones.Heck when it comes to internal matters India cares none not USA nor EU....

Toh Basit sahib aap hindustaan se ye paigam apney mulk or waseer e azam ko de ki ""jiski laathi uski bhais""..Kashmir chahiye toh pehle kashmir hamare haaton se cheeney ki haisiyat pe aao.

Besides the independence question, the correct question to ask is: have the current federations of India and Pakistan worked for its constituents? The answer is no. Only a minority (including those on this forum) are benefiting. The real focus should be on de-federating the entire region and assembling things in a way that works better economically, health wise etc. for everyone. Religion and politics based on religion/caste should be abolished asap.

Oh comon donot sterio type us asians that way dear...
U guys talk of religion??
Then y is there so muss fuss abour a mosque near ground zero??
What was the reason behind, all the afro americans voting for Mr Obama??
Why are the asians being thrashed in white countries??

I may also add here that younger brother treatment doesn't mean brotherhood but rather a small boy who is incapable of looking after himself and who needs immediate help from big bro.

I don't mean to sound contemptuous,but that the bolded part is where you are wrong.

I will agree with you that Indian members here should refrain from terming Pakistan as the younger brother/son and other silly personifications.

ontopic
Even if by some miracle Pakistan ceases to use Kashmir as tool to exact their revenge for 1971,still Kashmir will be treated as an integral part of India.

Back
Top Bottom